by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai, ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Fulfilling Obligations

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Fulfilling Obligations Empty Fulfilling Obligations

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:15 am

Summer Splash had come and gone and everything was back to normal now that they were in Japan once more. Another successful Pay-Per-View and Lukretia was quite pleased with it. Of course, the ramifications of Summer Splash were still being felt as Lukretia stepped out of her luxurious car being held open by her pale skinned driver.

She had arrived at the address of one of the people who called her boss. Azami Tsukimori, the newest Hentai Champion. The two had made a friendly wager before Summer Splash. Lukretia did not think that she had what it took to capture the championship against a veteran like Marisa Evans but Azami had proven the German domme wrong. Still, Lukretia had won even though she lost and she would have won even if she had won. The odds favored a stacked gamble but Lukretia would pay up none the same.

She was dressed in a sundress that was quite quaint for her, usually preferring the tight fitting luxurious dresses she usually wore. However, this was a casual visit and underneath, she had come completely prepared to fulfill her obligations. Azami had her for the evening to do as she wished. A prize that nearly anyone in the company would kill for. A small suitcase was brought with her as she walked up to the door in a pair of comfortable pumps. Once she was at the door, she rang the doorbell and dismissed her drivers. They would pick her up in the afternoon tomorrow. She was sure that she'd be no good in the morning after whatever Azami had in store for her. She was quite lookign forward to it, really.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Fulfilling Obligations Empty Re: Fulfilling Obligations

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:08 pm

Azami had waited for today quite nervously to say the least. Winning the hentai belt in the Summer Splash was already quite an achievement for her, and so the idea of having the Friction general manager to herself today was just like the ultimate reward she deserved after her hard fought match with Marisa. Janet was conveniently away for some promotional work, a reason that she suspected would have something to do with her guest. Not that she mind. Her deal was between herself and Lukretia, so it might be better if there's only two of them for the whole day.

She had been preparing her apartment room for the visit since morning. Her fairly simple place had changed a bit since Janet's arrival, a bit more lively, but still maintained the traditional feeling that's associated to her. Azami was just finished making the tea when she heard the bell rang. Her heart skipped a beat, but she quickly went to the door to welcome her special guest for the day. Dressed in a very light pink kimono, Azami opened the door and smiled at the sight of the general manager. Lukretia was always looked stunning regardless of what she's wearing.

"Welcome, Lukretia-san," Azami bowed politely before gesturing to the woman to make her entrance. "Please come in."

The blue haired girl would lead her guest to the living room and let Lukretia take a seat on her comfy sofa. She had to say that she's quite nervous about it. After what happened during their meeting in the domme's office, Azami barely imagined that her boss would visit her personally like this.

"Would you like some tea?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:56 pm

Lukretia smiled pleasantly as Azami opened the door and greeted her. Many people after having lost a bet like this would be nervous but Lukretia wasn't one bit. There wasn't a woman on the earth that Lukretia was going to be intimidated by. Nor did a woman exist that she would allow herself to be overtaken by. Azami had free reign over her body but that was it. To Lukretia, the process was like renting a car. Of course she'd enjoy it but after the day was over, their positions were still their positions and Lukretia could do to Azami what she had done to her int he office in their initial meeting.

"Guten tag, Miss Tsikomori." Lukretia said as she entered. "Und vhile I am here, vhat vould you have me call you?" She asked, already eager to set the ground rules. "I did not know if you had everything prepared so I brought a few things of meine own just in case you vere feeling adventurous." Lukretia smiled at the princess.

"Jawhol, danke." She said in response to the tea. It was amusing, Lukretia was the one who had lost but Azami was still treating her like a guest.

"Congratulations on your victory, Miss Tsukimori. It vas quite a thrilling match. I know ze margin vas slim, but you still accomplished vhat I believed you could not. How vunderbar."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:24 pm

"Hmmm..." Azami stopped on her way to the kitchen, placing her index finger on her chin as she thought of something. "What did you call me before, princes...princezin...?" she rolled her eyes before looking back to Lukretia. "I like the sound of that word, so you can address me with it."

She slipped into the kitchen and came back shortly with a tray that had two Japanese tea cups on it. Azami placed the tray on the table and placed one cup in front of her guest, before she sat across Lukretia and took the other cup.

"Thank you, kindly," she said after taking a sip of her tea. "But I had to say that our little deal had helped me to go through the match at a certain point," she chuckled. "I see that you brought some tools of your own..." Azami continued as she glanced at the bag the domme carried, wondering what kind of stuffs the woman brought with her. "Toys aren't really my thing, to be honest... but once in a while it could prove a nice change."

Azami didn't expect to be able to talk casually with Lukretia like this despite winning their bet. At least she didn't need to feel intimidated by the domme since technically she could do anything she wanted to the general manager today. Her mind was already wondering what sort of fun she could have with Lukretia since last night. She wanted to be treated specially, but the idea of having the domme as her slave for the day didn't really interest her. Azami wanted to treat Lukretia with respect too, since she wouldn't have had a belt in her possession without the general manager giving her the chance.

"You know, I may have picked the title of princess... but I always think that you have the presence of a queen, Lukretia-san," the blue haired girl said. "So as my reward... I'd like you to pamper me for the whole day. You can take the lead... but I have the right to tell you to stop. That sounds fair?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:49 pm

"Very vell, princezin." Lukretia said. How amusing. But, if that was what she wanted to be called, she would all her it all night long. However, as Azami spoke of being motivated by Lukretia, the German domme grinned widely.Of COURSE she was. That was entirely the point. She pushed people to places even THEY didn't think they were capable of. Azami had been no different and now the girl who fancied herself royalty was actually being TREATED like it because she SEIZED it, rather than pretending and just rolling over for everyone.

"As you vish, princezin." Lukretia said, nodding. She took a sip of her tea. "IF you do not desire it, zen it vill not happen." She said. Azami then laid down the rules. A fitting way for a princess to collect on a wager. Lukretia didn't mind, she'd show her skill that would make Azami be grateful that she hadn't had to face LUKRETIA int he match.

The German domme then stood up. She pulled off her dress and set it aside. She was wearing thigh high boots with fishnets and a garter belt. Both were red. She was also wearing a red neglige that was just see through enough to spot the dark circles where her nipples were. It was both comfortable and sexy.

"Do you approve, princezin?" Lukretia asked as she knelt in front of Azami.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:03 am

Azami watched in delight as Lukretia removed her dress to reveal her underwear set. The domme had this elegant yet sensual presence that backed up her image of Lukretia being the queen. Seeing the woman knelt in front of her, Azami leaned back to the sofa to allow her servant for the day start her work. She's been waiting for this and it almost made her couldn't sleep at night, so Azami wouldn't want to waste any more time to have Lukretia's service.

"Go ahead," she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:29 am

Lukretia smiled as Azami gave her command. "Mmm..." She hummed and slid her hands along Azami's leg. The German domme pushed her fingers underneath Azami's pink kimono, gently caressing the smooth skin as she kept her eyes fixated on a point on Azami's navel.

She wondered just what Azami might say 'stop' to but for now she would ease into that as she teased the princess, letting her fingers invade deeper until the were running along Azammi's inner thigh.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:48 am

"Mmm..." Azami purred as she felt the hands of Lukretia began to caress her legs, all the way up to her inner thighs.

She couldn't help but to wonder just how many girls could afford the luxury of being treated nicely by the general manager. Azami felt that she's pretty fortunate to be able to make Lukretia her servant even if it's only for a day. Relaxing herself on the sofa, the blue haired girl would spread her legs a bit further as she sighed in pleasure.

"So I'm just curious... but did you really think that I could defeat Marisa back then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:27 pm

"If I had thought you stood no chance, I vould not have put you in ze match, princezin." Lukretia said truthfully. "But you have an undeserved sense of entitlement. I vanted to make sure zat you had not choice but to vin or face certain humiliation. I assure you, princezin, zat had you lost, zat i vould not have been as tepid as you vith ze punishment."

With that, Lukretia buried her face deeply between Azami's thighs and caught Azami's panties in her teeth. She began sliding them off while her hands began to loosen the kimono to reveal more of the princesses body.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:47 pm

"I see..." Azami replied as she heard Lukretia's answer.

She was glad that she won the match then. Even if Azami had a submissive side that craved a bit of punishment from time to time, she doubted that she could endure Lukretia's. Feeling that her pantie was tugged off, Azami wiggled her lower half a bit to help the domme removing it. She also unwrapped the obi of her kimono in order to give Lukretia more access to her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next