by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Linda Halloween vs. Miss Masseter

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Linda Halloween vs. Miss Masseter Empty Linda Halloween vs. Miss Masseter

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:56 pm

Normal Erotic Match: Anything Goes, decided by Pin, KO, or Verbal Submission

It is time for a debut match as the audience in the Friction stadium was waiting for the show to begin. They were very eager to see who was going to be the newcomer for this match because her opponent, Linda Halloween, is quite the competitor. It's going to take a lot to take her down and I do mean a lot.

The lights would then dim a little as the first fighter was about to come out. Suddenly, there was a sound of a loud clopping running over to the front as "Done" by The Band Perry started to play at the beginning. Then it the harmonica started to play wildly as the wild horse came out with it's rider, a female rodeo clown! She was just bucking around at the front of the walkway before jumping off and rolling up on her feet as the horse rode off to the side.

Linda Halloween vs. Miss Masseter Rodeo_clown_commission_by_nekochank-d32y311.jpg

She smiled widely for the audience as she waved and giggled in her walk to the ring. There would soon be a large barrel lying at the middle and the clown would simply jump and land on top to start rolling. She had quite an impressive balance as she used her boots to roll the barrel to the ropes.

As soon as she reached them, the clown would bump and grab the ropes to flip over them before landing on her bottom. She only giggled again as she rose up and skipped to the center of the ring. After waving to the crowd, she reached under her hat and take out a small sandwich so she can start eating. They don't call her Miss Masseter for nothing, y'know.

Last edited by 971 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Linda Halloween vs. Miss Masseter Empty Re: Linda Halloween vs. Miss Masseter

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:57 pm

Linda would smirk as she saw the entrance of her opponent as she was enjoying the show as she heard the crowd go nuts because of it.
''Well this will be hard to beat but i will try''thought Linda as she knew she would be going into this fight whit a disadvantage because Miss masseater already got the crowd behind her.

When her opponents intro was done it would be silent for a moment untill Living in america by James brown started playing as she walked down as she wore a robe whit the colors of the flag of the usa on them as she would let it drop to the floor to reveal her bikini as she danced to the ring.

Linda Halloween vs. Miss Masseter Download.php?id=641

When Linda got to the ring she crawled under the ropes and entered the ring as she walked up to her opponent and would hold her hand hoping to shake the other girls hand before the fight started.
''Nice entrance seems you won the first part of any match as you got the crowd behind you''Linda complimented her opponent as she stands in the center of the ring

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:02 am

(What kind of boots does she have? Regular cowboy boots or wrestling boots?)

The rodeo clown was still eating her sandwich as Linda made her entrance. She has to admit that he looked "mighty purty". With her bikini showing the design of the American flag, the clown felt relieved that she wasn't the only American fighting in this league. After dancing her way to the ring, Linda would crawl under the ropes and she would walk up to the clown.

Miss Masseter would immediately put her half-eaten sandwich behind her back as she smiled with her mouth full and accepted the handshake. She would even grin widely as she heard Linda comment on her great performance. When she spoke after swallowing, her voice definitely identified her as a true Texan. "Well, thank ya kindly, ma'am. Ya ain't that bad yersailf. Ma name's Masseter. Miss Masseter. And I take it yer Linda?" The clown took another bite of her sandwich and added, "I heard you were so purty, your face can make a clock slow down just to take a look atcha looks."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:52 am

''Why thank you so shall we get started miss eter'' Asked LInda as she was excited to begin this match as she knew the crowd would love it watching two sexy american girls go at it.
But Linda was surprised whit how fast her opponent eat that sandwich as she knew if her sexual or fighting skills were anything like how good her fighting skills were she will lose.

She would walk back after shaking Masseter hand and go wait in her corner for the match to start

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:06 am

"Masseter," said she to try and help Linda get it right. "And certainly! By all means." The clown tipped her hat as she finished her sandwich and swallowed it down fast before walking to her corner. This is her first match and her heart is beating out of her chest. She's outside the rodeo ring and now she has to be as entertaining inside the wrestling ring. Masseter might be underestimated because she's a bit bigger than the other girls she has met, but she wouldn't let name calling get the best of her again.

As the clown rested at the corner, she would stretch out her arms and legs to be more relaxed. She would then softly burp as she covered her mouth and say, "'Scuse me."

(Is Linda wearing cowboy boots or regular wrestling boots?)

Last edited by 971 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:47 am; edited 2 times in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:58 pm

''i will excuse you when i have won this match and have you between my legs''giggled LInda as she bell would sound as she walks to the centre of the ring her hands up as she waits to see what her opponent would do.
''Well are you going to attack or should i make the first move newbie''taunts linda as she hoped to trick Masseter to attack her first and get her mad so she would get sloppy and the match would go so much more easier for her if she did got her opponent mad at her.

(wrestling boots but looks justs like cowboy boots to add to her image)

Last edited by 11959 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:32 am

(I see. Same as Miss Masseter.)

As the bell rang, Miss Masseter would only giggle in hearing Linda call her "newbie". She would also walk to the center of the ring to meet up with her opponent as she said, "Hold yer horses there, partner. I'll make a move." The clown would tip the back of her hat's rim to make it move up a bit and then put her arms up in a cartoonish fighting stance. It's all fun and games when it's only a clown, but Miss Masseter was a little bit...different. She just needs to have the perfect opportunity to bring in the pain, but first, she wants to start with the basics.

Miss Masseter would begin with a few hooks and an uppercut to see what Linda does.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:03 am

LInda would block most of the shots but got hit by the uppercut as she stepped back because of the blow.
''I thought we were here to wrestle not have a boxing match''moans Linda as she rubs her chin but she would rush forward and jump as high as she can to try and connect a superman punch to the top of Masseter face hoping that she could return the favor for when her opponent hit her whit that uppercut

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:08 am

Miss Masseter managed to give her that uppercut finish and already, she can see that Linda was definitely a tough cookie. When Linda told her that this was a wrestling match not a boxing match, she would giggle and say, "Oh! Sorry! I get the two confused!" But then Linda would rush forward and jump high to land a superman punch. The hit was directly aimed at the clown's face!

"AAACK!!!" The clown cried out as the impact caused her to stumble back. Once she regain her footing, she would rub her face a little and say, "OK, now we play!!!" She flashed a toothy and smirking grin as she got back in her stance and quickly moved in close to her opponent again.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:27 pm

'Yes let''s play shall we''taunts Linda as a wicked smirk appears on her face as she circles around her opponent as she holds her hands up looking for a opening.
But so far Masseter was showing no opening in her defence so Linda needed a other plan of attack.

''Hey miss Masseter if i gave you a sandwich or a nice steak diner would you please lay on the ringfloor and let me pin you''asked Linda knowing her opponent would never accept it but maybe the clown girl would see the hidden joke and finish the punchline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next