by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 15 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:11 am

"I love you" she said crying as she would wrap her arms around her mother "I need to cry" she said as she would weep against the Little mermaid (I'd really like to start the elfen lied RP)

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 15 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:22 am

(Uhh, to be honest, I need to see the images of the characters I'm doing as well as their personalities.)

"Alright, it's okay to cry, baby. Shhh...I'll be here for you." Masaki would continue rocking Natsu in her arms just like the day she was born years ago. Ever since returning, she wanted to relive all the times she and her daughters had together and this one is a good opportunity to do so.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:23 am

(just look up Lucy elfen lied on the Internet and you will get thousands of pictures that aas well as Nana and it Yuka the personalities can be found on the Wikipedia page)"why do people hurt people?" She said as well is other topics such as the question about why the world is so call and why do she even exist she was getting extremely dark in her thoughts "why couldn't you just let me die in the crib" she said distraught

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:55 pm

(Okay, I'll check it out later. And these ones are clones, you say?)

Masaki sighed as she replied, "I don't know, honey. Honestly, I believe that WE made this world cold and dark. There are those who want revenge on those who hurt them before and their constant violence led to bigger problems. It's up to us try and help them whenever we can."

Then upon hearing Natsu's last question, Masaki slowly sobbed and let her tears fall as she hugged Natsu closer. "No, no, don't say that, Natsu! I never wanted to let you die and your sister die when you were in the crib. It's because you both are my daughters...my dear...dear, beautiful daughters. If you had died, I would have nothing. I would have no children to call my own, to play with them in the backyard, and even comfort them during thunderstorms. How can I ever wish for my own girls not to be with me anymore...when I always need them?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:00 pm

she was still crying as she asked her mother to turn into a more animal orientated form as she nodded her head

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:21 pm

"Of course, sweetie. What kind of animal would you like me to turn into?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:03 pm

"a whale or something big that will at least give me tight hugs" she wanted something that her mother would feel absolutely comfortable being something that she would show the utmost joy and happiness as

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:39 am

"Okay then," said Masaki looking at how much water they are in. "Well, I'll make myself into a whale that's just enough for this particular pool area." She would transform right away and the size was at least half or 3/4ths of the pool. She would open up her find and waited for Natsu to come in and hug so she can hug her little girl tightly.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:42 am

she smiled at her "thank you" she said as team over and wanted to how the most affectionate time with her mother

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:09 pm

Masaki hugged her youngest daughter a little tightly but not too much to harm her. She would spin a little just so that Natsu can still enjoy herself.

Alice would then wake up and look up at the clock on the wall. "Hey, girls? When should we have burgers?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next