Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 20 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 20 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:32 pm

Genevieve nodded in hearing about it. "Well, you can't blame them. They may have felt too ashamed about their bodies to even show it. Even my daughter would feel the same way, but I'm glad she too is having courage to do this."

Morwen would wipe her eyes a little more before saying to Mdinea, "Well, just in case I might not say it....I love you as a sister, Mdinea."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:55 pm

Maya says " I remember bolting myself during my first dance they are about to do then hiding up under my bed till my mother dragged me to the temple where I cleaned and polished the statues naked for a month instead of a week because I kept trying to swipe a robe" as she giggled a little at the memory of how silly she was back then. The high priestess says" I remember having the rough job of guarding the room where we stored the extra robes from a certain aspiring priestess till the current high priestess brought my replacement who couldn't handle Maya's cunning like I could.

Mdinea says " I love you too but remember you are our baby sister if you try to make us look bad it will end up as a baby sister beat down to show you where your rank is between the three of us." She adds " trust me mother hasn't turned you into a mindless guard means you have acquired her approval just remember she hates girls that push themselves too far and get badly injured out of need to impress her."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:03 am

Genevieve herself chuckled before saying, "I don't think I can picture myself in any of those situations. Have you learned and applied that past to the next festival?"

Morwen nodded in understanding before smiling and hugging Mdinea. "I understand, Mdinea, and I'm forever grateful to be your baby sister. I'll just do my best without pushing too far and I only hope that Mother will one day be proud of me."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:25 am

Maya says " I did I make sure I helped all the new girls prepare themselves mentally so they can avoid my punishment for bolting."

Mdinea hugs Morwen back and says " don't count on her expressing that much emotion outside of a battle" as she slips her hands down and gives a nasty wedgie to Morwen before releasing her.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:30 am

"That's good news," says Genevieve watching her daughter talk with the other girls. "I hope that none of these girls bolt out when the time comes."

"EEP!!" Morwen yelped as she got a wedgie from behind, but she would giggle and nodded to her. "Alright then. I'm ready to go back in now."

Last edited by 971 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:16 am

Maya says " they probably won't have a chance because I think they won't want to be seen weak in front of your daughter which I could swear could be your younger sister."

Mdinea says " that probably would be best incase we run into a few patrols even though we could easily take them without a problem, but hiding the bodies would be more of a chore that we don't need" as she heads back to the cave.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:00 am

Genevieve chuckled again in hearing that her and Arasinya's resemblance might make them look like sisters. "Well, Arasinya is known to try and be a sister to every young person she knows. And if others think that way about us, let them. It'll be funny once I tell them later."

Morwen nodded in agreement. "Right. So what should we do now tonight?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:27 am

The time quickly drawns near to when they had to be at the ritual grounds as the high priestess says " it is time Ladies lets head to the ritual site" as the girls with Arasinya look confused being they think the high priestess means the older women and not them. Maya will say " she means every lady young and old " as she shows the girls toward the ritual area as the other priestess start to head that way. The other guards lead Genevieve to where the guards stay at giving her a choice in which station she wants to watch as they also show her the barrier where Xerxan and the band are preparing to start playing music when the signal is given which she couldn't see anything form the men's side.

The Matron mother says " you are to rest up and recover before the next round of pain training begins and for my other daughters test of strength between the two of you begin." The sisters immediately lock up in the test of strength pushing against each other not holding anything back only the sounds of grunts and groans erupt from the girls as they practice.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:30 am

As Genevieve chooses her post, Arasinya leads the girls to the ritual area. "OK, girls, don't be afraid. I'm nervous also, but it's only us and no one else will see us. If you see any perverted men, let me know so I can let them have it!"

"Yes, Mother," said Morwen nodding and bowing in respect before hugging her to show her appreciation. "Thank you." She would go to her own bed and rest while her two older sisters began to test each other's strength. Though she knew of the pain that would come in the next round, she had to be ready to resist submission.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:39 am

When they all arrive the High priestess says " time to remove our gowns and get into position" as the other older priestess follow her in sliding their gowns off then folding them up and placing them off to the side then moving into their starting spots. The girls gulp as they look upon their elders feeling small because some of them haven't filled out as one says " I feel so bad that my own chest is so small" as they all nervously slide their own gowns off to reveal their own bodies. Maya walks over leading the girls to their spots as the older priestess say to encourage them " you are all very beautiful and we are sure our lady will accept you because she knows you are all still blossoming young ladies." One girl says to Arasinya" look at them so beautiful with the right curves where it counts where most of us barely have anything close to them."

They watch as Morwen goes to her spot remembering what happened to the other girls who took the web trial had their bodies spasm a bit. The sisters push themselves to their limit then they hear their mother say " fast strikes and parries now" as they fluidly shift one to defense the other offense then swapping to give the other a shot.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next