Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Breaking the Tension! Episode 5: Bryan Daniels

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Breaking the Tension! Episode 5: Bryan Daniels Empty Breaking the Tension! Episode 5: Bryan Daniels

Post by acuyra Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:56 am

Never let it be said that Patty O' Malley could not learn from her mistakes. A professional like herself had to be adaptable

The interview with Jackie - or, as Ran affectionately called her, that 'psycho crazy bitch' - had been a terrifying experience, but also an eye-opening one. Through her quick thinking and raw grit, she'd managed to escape the crazed Irishwoman's clutches and get to safety with her and Ran mostly unfrayed, though they both decided to stay clear of the Tension arena for a little while. Say, the next year or two or...forever. And they would definitely looking into getting a bodyguard. And, just to stay on the safe side, they were taking a little extra time time to edit Jackie's episode and make it more palatable for their viewing audience.

But until then, Patty had to get a new episode in the queue, and after that harrowing experience she wanted to go something a little safer, and preferably with the opposite sex. Fortunately, luck/fate/God/Buddha/the universe/Allah/Zeus seemed to be shining on Patty today - the perfect opportunity had fallen right into her hoop-skirt covered lap. Finally, a wrestler to interview that she actually knew

Well, knew of, anyway. Patty was well-versed in the field of male modeling - strictly for professional purposes, of course - and Bryan Daniels was a familiar name to her, one of the hotter talents in the business these days. When she'd heard that he was making the jump to wrestling and Tension specifically, she knew the stars had aligned in her favor. Her horoscope even agreed.

Are you involved in a creative project that involves modern technology, Aries? If so, progress could be made by leaps and bounds, starting today. A lucky break might set you off in a new direction that adds depth and dimension to your work. Relations with colleagues should be warm, congenial, and supportive. There is a sense of unity that pervades the group and adds to the energy and enthusiasm. You will love the results of your efforts.

Couldn't be any clearer!

This was destined to be a momentous occasion. Female watchers ages 18-34 were arguably her strongest demographic, and they'd been clamoring for some fresh eye candy after the Charlie Haines episode. Not only that, but she'd likely draw in some of Bryan's own fanbase and rack up her subscriber count. He'd get good publicity and put his foot in the door with the often-fickle AFW crowd. She might even get to cop a feel! Win/Win, all around.

Unlike last time, Patty decided it might be prudent to do a little digging into her subject this time instead of finding them at any random place, and her sources told her that Bryan was doing a photo shoot at the perfect spot - the beach. That meant it was the ideal occasion for Patty to break out the blue and white striped one-piece bikini that she'd been saving for just this occasion. Even Ran dressed appropriately, sporting an itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny, yellow polka dot bikini that Patty bought her for as a birthday gift last week. As expected, they matched each other quite well, no doubt attracting eyes as the strutted along the sand.

She looked good. She felt good. The sun was shining and she had Ran, her trusty camerawoman, behind her as they made their way down the beach, nearing Bryan's spot. The crowd was thinning out as they approached Just the right amount of perfect lighting, and having the crew close by would keep anything from getting a little too extreme. A guy like Bryan would be used to the limelight after all...

"Keep up, Ran!" Patty called back as she skipped ahead, letting a little of her eagerness slip through. She hadn't been to the beach since she left Florida, and this was doing wonders for her minor bout of homesickness.

Last edited by acuya on Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Breaking the Tension! Episode 5: Bryan Daniels Empty Re: Breaking the Tension! Episode 5: Bryan Daniels

Post by killcarrion Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:55 pm

Were it not for Patty’s and Ran’s press badges, the intrepid and somewhat hapless interviewers may not have made it past the thin line of security guards keeping the scattered onlookers from coping a more up close glimpse of the steamy imagery being portrayed just up ahead. Stylists, make up artists, and other sharply dressed models hovered around into a murmuring congregation discussing vapid topics including the latest fashion trends and the fascinating benefits of a gluten free diet. Through the mass of vapid pretentiousness, makeshift tents and various equipment littered around, an actual photo shoot was taking place, the star of the show himself doing what he does best…..well, looking handsome of course.

Laying to the side on his elbow on a sheet of bedrock along the coastline, Bryan was shooting a come-hither stare while gazing longingly towards the flashing and shuttering lens of the hefty camera capturing his image. There wasn’t much to this particular photo shoot, in that there wasn’t much Bryan needed to wear. A lone dark blue speedo was his only attire, clinging tightly to his package while his chiseled abs and ripped pecs glistened due to the aide of industry approved body lotion. If you’ve been in the clothes section of a department store and wondered where those ludicrously revealing black and white portraits of half-naked men came from, then your answer would be right before your eyes. With some last few clicks from his camera the photographer in question would stand up and single to Bry he can stop posing…finally.

*Christ man, couldn’t we have shot this at a more comfortable spot...man, who says we don’t suffer for our work…* Standing and stretching upward to crack his now slightly disjointed lumbar, Bryan stepped off the rock hard surface and picked up his blackberry and slung a long white beach towel around his neck. He clattered away on his indispensable hand held and started stepping blindly into the murmuring crowd in front of him. Bry was fighting some jet lag since arriving in the land of the red sun, but traveling abroad was part of the job and a gig was a gig was a gig. *Let’s see Let’s see Let’s see....Brent was supposed to get back to me to see if he could come through tonight with-* “nngh!!”

Stepping blindly through the crowd came with expected results, bumping into and knocking to the sand a certain pigtailed reporter who apparently also wasn’t looking where she was going as she hollered back at her slow paced partner. “Whoa...fancy bumping into you, babe~...” Already pouring on the charm, Bryan bent down with a hand extended to help the cute teen to her feet, a slight sparkle in his eye that was honed through years of practice in the industry.

Back to top Go down

Breaking the Tension! Episode 5: Bryan Daniels Empty Re: Breaking the Tension! Episode 5: Bryan Daniels

Post by acuyra Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:50 pm

If Patty hadn't been so busy holding the microphone, she would have given herself a pat on the back for getting these fake press passes made. She couldn't rely on her sly talking and convincing arguments to get her everywhere, after all, and  it paid to have some backup. Besides, there was nothing unethical about it, really.  She was part of the press, so she should have had a press pass. So it wasn't really a fake, she just made something she was supposed to have in the first place. More of a correction, really.

She wove her way through the crowd, making sure to keep her eye out for Bryan. She'd been so busy with her recent work in the AFW that she missed his more recent pictures on the Facebook page, and there was always the chance that his look had taken a drastic turn in recent months. Fashion was a fickle industry, after all, and a man on the edge like himself would have to stay abreast of recent trends. Maybe he was blonde, now. She always did think he'd look nice with blonde hair.

At any rate, it wasn't long before she ran into him. Quite literally.

Patty always tried to keep her professional air, but even she had limits, and those limits just so happened to involve the point where she found herself looking up at a nearly nude, glistening, perfectly muscled male specimen. She had seen the pictures, watched the videos, but even HD quality couldn't do a body like this justice. Patty would be editing this episode herself. In private.

Ran gave Patty a little kick in the side, bringing her back to reality, and she immediately hopped back to her feet and turned on the microphone, making sure stand at the right angle to get them both in the shot for maximum sexiness. Also, she tried very, very hard not to look at his speedo. His tight, stretching, sizzling speedo...

God, she hoped this video didn't get flagged.

"Ahem." She cleared her throat and knocked the sand off her bottom. "Bryan Daniels, I'm Patty O' Malley with Breaking the Tension!, AFW hottest new interview show and the fan's #1 trusted link to the stars! Word has it that you're about to start a career in Tension, and we're here to give the Tension audience some idea of what they can expect. Would you mind sparing a few words for your future fans?"

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:35 am

Ever the chivalrous gentleman, Bryan gladly hoisted the overeager interviewer upward with one deft swing. It was the least he could do...plus it afforded him extra time to steal a few quick glances at the mystery cutey and her perky…features, concealed behind a blue and white striped bikini that was actually in season….Bry’s profession gave him an inherent nose for fashion. It was practically impossible not to be in the know about these types of things. *Hmm...tight~...Has SOME potential…Man they hire’em smaller and younger now a days, wonder if she’s fresh to the modeling business-Oh shit,!!! She’s talking, better start paying attention…* Bry thought to himself before shifting his attention upward and catching about….85 percent-ish of what she was saying.

“Hmm? Breaking the whatnow?....Oh no wait, you’re from the wrestling joint!!! I gotcha now....That’s a tad sketch, I don’t remember scheduling an interview for round this time…” Bry curiously skimmed through his schedule on his phone, not seeing any slot for an interview, but just shrugged his shoulder. “Ah well, must’ve jus forgotten to pencil you in. But yeah sure, I’ll give you all the time you need. Let me jus…” Without a mirror to scope himself out, Bryan bent forward to use the lens of Lan’s video camera as a make shift reflection for his chiseled visage, parting his hair to the appropriate sides and checking to make sure his pearly whites were….well, pearly white. “I think the 2560x1920 megapixel is the best resolution for capturing my features, but I’ll leave it in your hands to make me look good~…” Whilst flicking his hair around Bryan doled out some helpful tips for the camera woman before standing upright again and ready to start.

“Sweet, okay let’s do this thing…oh before we get started, gotta say I’m digging the whole…’Punky Brewster’ vibe you got going with the ponytails. It works for ya though!!” Bryan said with an earnest thumbs up. “Alright, jus let me know when were rolling…”

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:53 am

Bryan liked to talk. That was a good thing. Very good. It meant she wouldn't have to pressure him just to get a few words in, and that they had the potential to make something special, here. Magic happened when both sides understood the rules.

"We don't have an appointment, no." She stood up with Bryan's help - which she totally needed - and dusted herself off, knocking her butt clean of sand. "Wrestling is about spontaneity, Mr. Daniels. Expecting the unexpected. As such, you have to be prepared. Any time, all the time. Breaking the Tension! represents that spirit. Think of this as a primer into the new life you're eagerly steppng into." 

Patty nodded along with Bryan's tips, hoping Ran would take them to heart. It wasn't every day someone with real experience took the time give out such helpful hints, and the techniques he described could make her look stunning as well. Just like the professional he was - they both were, really - it didn't take long for Bry to make ready, and Patty was more than willing to follow the cue.

The red light came on, and showtime began.

"Sun and surf, tide in, tide out." Patty started to stroll towards Bryan as Ran zoomed in on her, going for a more artful approach with this one. Some idiots were starting to accuse her of being formulaic. No harm in silencing critics. "The days of summers are beginning to wane in Japan, as the season draws to a close. But fortunately for us, Tension just got a lot hotter. We have a new challenger to keep us warm for the holiday."

She made her way to Bryan as Ran pulled back, revealing him in all his glamorous glory. Ran could almost hear the teenage crowd swooning. Disturbing sound, really. "Meet Bryan Daniels, Tension's newest star. He's taken the fashion world by storm, and like Alexander the Great himself, he's always looking for new worlds to conquer. He has his eyes set on wrestling success, and today we'll find out what it will take for him to get there."

Patty turned his way and moved in, making sure to rub her shoulder on his chest. By accident. Complete accident. "Allow me to be the first to welcome you, not just to Tension, but to Japan as well. How are you settling in so far? Experiencing any culture shock?"

An anecdote would have been great. Good way to inject some levity...

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:51 pm

With the camera panning right following the bubbly interviewer lead the audience with a well crafted and spontaneous introduction, one of Bryan’s hand rested on his hips to give himself an asymmetrical posture with his face tilted to the side to accentuate his stunning jawline as the camera eventually brought him into view. Winking at the camera at the mention of his name, Bryan’s commanding posture already made him the center of attention before he even uttered a word.

“Well Patty, let me-” Bry paused for a second to look down and grin at the petite reporter who just then brushed against his muscled pec before looking back at the camera. “Let me start off by saying just how wicked stoked I am to be featured on AFW’s premiere interview segment, Breaking The Tension!! I’m sure it must be quite the honor to have first dibs to get to know the future of the industry, the main man himself, B-RY. It’s taken some adjustment to get used to the scene around her. Food on conveyor belts, the funky toilets....my buddies and I crashed this one restaurant joint that was like a neon rave with chicks dressed as robots riding around on motorcycles!! Freaking mental, got totally hammered, but I’m feelin spry now!! Feeling the heat!! Rested and ready to give AFW the REAL shock to the system, and that’s yours truly of course~…” After his spirited diatribe, Bry looked back towards Patty with a confident smirk and ready to field the next question.

Last edited by killcarrion on Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:12 am

Yes, yes! This was what Patty was talking about. Bryan had just the right vibe. The camera loved him, the audience would love him, heck, even Patty was loving him. This was probably the first interview that really felt alive and seemed to breathe on its own. She was all but too happy to feed it.

And his little plug for her show was more than appreciated. She'd have to look into interviewing him again for the second season.

"You had better be careful, Bryan." She gave him a sly wink. "The locker rooms are filled with women who would be eager to put you to the test. In more ways than one!" She gave his abs a light, playful pinch, before she bounced back and took center once again.

"Japan has many different wrestling organizations, however, so let me be the first to ask you the obvious question: why Tension? She shifted back to a serious tone and face. After all, as cute as Bryan was, she had to ask some of the hard questions, too. "Some - not myself - but some might accuse you of going for the lighter league, taking on women instead of men as big or bigger than yourself, or just joining to roll around with hot girls and get paid for the pleasure. What do you say to those detractors?"

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:32 pm

Exuding confidence, charisma, and shiny teeth, giving B-RY a podium to preach would always result in cinematic gold. Basking in the spotlight and having all eyes drawn on him was as natural to him as breathing at this point in his career. Bryan winked back with that trademark devil may care grin towards Patty’s mischievous pinching before looking back at the camera. *Yepyepyep...just met her and she can’t keep her hands off me. It’s truly a curse…*

“Detractors? Tch, more like ‘haters’, Pat. Doubters who can’t see the big picture of what I’m bringing to the table by not just shelling myself off to some other generic whatever league. Sure I could go tussle with some overgrown meatheads and knock some heads on my eventual meteoric rise to the upper echelons of championship glory, but I thought to myself…..why not give these lovely ladies the opportunity…nah nah, the privilege of squaring off with the Apex Athlete himself~…” With that cocky show of bravado Bry would flex his arm and have one of his muscled pecs twitch to go along with it.

“I mean, the way I sees it, if any of those fine senoritas can prove their tough enough to tangle with the main man, then how much of a bump in their career is that, ya know? Plus if I just so happen to end up moving an shaking with some of the finest ladies in the biz, than I hardly see what the issue is, feel me~…?”

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:06 am

Patty gave an emphatic nod and rubbed Bryan - no, B-Ry's shoulder. "Oh, I definitely feel you. No doubt." It was true. There was no shortage of competition for her these days, even though she was on an entirely different landmass. People were always criticizing her show for being too 'poppy' and much too 'unfocused'. Small minded people with small-minded ideas, all it was. 

Maybe one day she would set up an interview of herself for Breaking the Tension! Really give her viewers a behind-the-scenes look at the girl they'd come to know and adore...

Patty gave B-Ry's glistening arm a squeeze, just to sample the goods and give her audience a show. He really was quite limber. Nice and solid. Not much fat on that bone. Yum. "That actually moves well into my next question - the competition itself. As we all know, Tension is home to many capable women, and more often than not, they do come out with a victory. They're clearly not to be underestimated, so I'm sure our viewers are wondering what you'll bring up against them. What can we expect from Bryan Daniels, the professional wrestler?"

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:02 pm

“They do…?...OH, Umm right right, of course they do…*cough*...” Bryan shot Pat a confused glance before righting the ship and regaining his aura of absolute confidence, though now showing hints of cracking. His thorough and studious research into AFW and the Tension Division never reached beyond searching for it on Google on his phone AFTER already signing up for it once his agent mentioned the publicity it could net him…..What? Don’t look at him like that! The gig promised exposure to an entirely different medium with health/dental/, and all he had to was flip and toss some fine ass ladies around and look good doing it. He was sure Patty was just exaggerating for the camera. Besides, sometimes to get ahead you had to ignore the small details. Bryan was more of a gut instinct kind of a guy anyway, speaking of which, he was getting hungry…

His ignorance on just what he’s gotten himself was showing….better speak up and keep the interview going or risk that awkward pause turning into a prolonged silence. Hmm what to say, what to say…Ah…bingo~…

“Well I’m glad you asked Pat….may I call you Pat?” With that B-RY would place his hand on Pat’s lower back right above her perky behind and nudge her forward so the two could initiate a slow walk along the coastline away from the bustling crowd. If Ran backpedaled with them the spanning beachfront shot would bring a new level of fleeting summer weather and sunshine to the interview, catching the crashing waves and whitecaps, cawing and flapping seagulls, and a crab…..just kinda there.

“Ya see, someone close to me once said ‘Wrestling is about spontaneity. Expecting the unexpected.’...It’s practically at the core of the game, and I’m gonna put on a show that’ll put asses in chairs and leave remotes to the side. And as for my unfortunate opponents watching right now, they can expect a frantic, kinetic, show stopping style mixed with the basic fundamentals that is guaran-damn-teed to leave them knocked senseless, flat on their back, and wondering just what the hell happened?~....”

Last edited by killcarrion on Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next