» Avalanche 2023: Alizeh Midori vs Gabbie Minato
by NobuharuKinjo Today at 6:46 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 4:05 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 1 Bot

kerflubble, NobuharuKinjo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Saya vs Hannah - Kinky boxing match!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Saya vs Hannah - Kinky boxing match! Empty Saya vs Hannah - Kinky boxing match!

Post by Val Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:27 am

Match type: Kinky boxing.
Winning conditions: Verbal submission during a facefuck.
Special conditions: The girls fight wearing boxing gloves and a strap on, nothing more. The ring is filled with female cum, foot level. No rounds, no ten counts. The winner takes the loser as a sexual slave for the rest of the night.

Saya vs Hannah
Spoiler:

~♥~

Comes from here
Val wrote:
Turn 1:
Hallian wrote:
Turn 1:
Val wrote:
Turn 2:
Hallian wrote:
Turn 2:
Val wrote:
Turn 3:
Hallian wrote:
Turn 3:
Val wrote:
Turn 4:
Hallian wrote:
Turn 4:
Val wrote:
Turn 5:
Hallian wrote:
Turn 5:
Val wrote:
Turn 6:
Hallian wrote:
Turn 6:
Val wrote:
Turn 7:
Hallian wrote:
Turn 7:
Val wrote:
Turn 8:
Hallian wrote:
Turn 8:
Val wrote:
Turn 9:
Hallian wrote:
Trun 9:
Val wrote:
Turn 10:
Hallian wrote:
Turn 10:
Val wrote:
Turn 11:
Hallian wrote:
Turn 11:
Val wrote:
Turn 12:
Hallian wrote:
Turn 12:
Val wrote:
Turn 13:
Hallian wrote:
Turn 13:
Val wrote:
Turn 14:
Hallian wrote:
Turn 14:
Val wrote:
Turn 15:
Hallian wrote:
Turn 15:
Val wrote:
Turn 16:
Hallian wrote:
Turn 16:
Val wrote:
Turn 17:
Hallian wrote:
Turn 17:

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Saya vs Hannah - Kinky boxing match! Empty Re: Saya vs Hannah - Kinky boxing match!

Post by Val Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:01 am

Saya was in a difficult situation now. One she had been trying all fight long to avoid. She was on the defensive against a slow girl that had quite the punch, something he had learnt in the past how dangerous it can be.

However, Hannah didn't give Saya any time to react, and quickly catched the Japanese pugilist with a powerful haymaker. - "HHMPH!" - Saya groaned,  her head snapping to the side as spittle flew out of her mouth, falling on her ass first and then onto her back. Hannah scored the first knockdown of the match.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Saya vs Hannah - Kinky boxing match! Empty Re: Saya vs Hannah - Kinky boxing match!

Post by Hallian Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:12 am

Hannah smirked at that. "Looks like I'm going to have a good debut. I need to start thinking about your pet name. Too bad I already gave away butt slut to a friend." It was time to get back on the offensive. She would attempt to punch Saya in the face again before picking up her head and attempting a facefuck, using Saya's head as leverage. If she gets a bit too wild, she would punch her again.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:14 am

The fact that Hannah got the first knock down of the match annoyed Saya to unbeliavable levels, as it hurt her pride right where it's sensitive. The Japanese pugilist clenched her teeth. Sure, it was a knock down, but only the first, and she still had a lot of fight in her.

Hannah sat on her stomach, mounting her, going for a punch that Saya managed to block as she tightened her guard, completely on the defensive. However, Hannah would then go not for a punch, but for a humiliation move, trying to thrust her plastic member into her mouth. Saya denied it, however, keeping her mouth closed as Hannah pressed it against her lips, and pushed her head against it with both hands. - "Gnnngh!" - Saya struggled to keep her mouth shut, but she wasn't going to just let this American brunette to have her way with her.

As Hannah's hands were on the back of her head, pushing, she was completely open. Saya would go for hard wide hook to Hannah's ribs, hoping it would stun her enough to then plant her feet on the canvas and push her mid section up abruptly, trying to push her off of her.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:26 am

Hannah stumbled backwards and fell down as the punch hit and then the shove connected. It shocked the American
that Saya was quick to block then counter. Saya was one tough customer and if this is what the big leagues is like, then Hannah was going to enjoy it. "You're a tough one. I haven't had this much fun in my life." She then had to think of a counter. Her first thought was to force a close quarters fight on the ground. Her only problem is that if she fails the pounce, she'd be wide open. Oh well. Fortune favors the bold. She pounced at Saya and if it works, she would force her into a clinch.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:38 am

Saya had avoided the facefucking part, but the shame of having being knocked down first couldn't be taken away. She was frustrated, but at the same time, determined. She was going to get payback on the brunette, at any cost.

But before she could get on her feet, Hannah leapt at her going for a clinch, and both fighters started rolling in the cum-filled ring. - "I'm... gonna... FUCK YOU!" - Saya yelled in between pants as they fought for dominance. The pink haired woman would then focus on sending punches to Hannah's sides, and let the clinching part to Hannah. If the brunette keeps the clinch, she'd keep punching at her sides, if not, she would roll away from her and onto her knees.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:42 am

Hannah smirked. She wasn't doing anything to resist the clinch. The girl seemed blinded by her own determination. Hannah kept her left hand around the girl, but her right hand began pounding at Saya's sides. Hannah was both taking hits and giving hits to her friendly rival, something sure to play out in her favor. "You are going.... to have to.... earn it." she replied between pants.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:56 am

To Saya's surprise, she couldn't roll away, as Hannah kept the hold, but also received opposition from her, punching away with her free arm. - "F-fuck!" - Saya hissed, taking the shots coming from Hannah, but also landing some of hers with both fists onto Hanna's sides.

But for the Japanese pugilist, something had to change, so she took the chance that both of Hanna's arms where onto something, and she abruptly put her gloves against Hannah's shoulders, hoping to both push her away from her but also down onto her back, with Saya on top.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:58 am

Hannah was smirking. She had the advantage while they rolled around in the cum, trading punches, but then Saya gets an idea that Hannah doesn't like. Saya pushes the American girl off and on her back. What gets worse was Saya was on top. This wasn't looking good for the southerner.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:04 am

- "Ahhh.... God you're hard, Hannah-chan. I'm enjoying this a lot" - Saya let out as she finally had the brunette under her. Hannah had her in this position earlier, but unlike her, she didn't go for the facefuck right away. Instead, she wanted to make sure Hannah couldn't fight back, so she started raining punches down, mainly aimed towards Hannah's cute lips and generous breasts. In a different scenario, she'd play around and mock her opponent, but Hannah had earned her respect, reason enough for Saya to take her seriously and go for damage instead.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next