Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Saya vs Hannah - Kinky boxing match!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Saya vs Hannah - Kinky boxing match! - Page 2 Empty Re: Saya vs Hannah - Kinky boxing match!

Post by Hallian Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:09 am

Hannah's smile was quickly covered in a glove as Saya lands a hit. She raises her gloves to protect her face, but then gets nailed in the boobs. She was doing her best to block the shots, but was only getting half of them at first and less when she was getting dazed. The fight may appear to be ending soon and it may, but Hannah wasn't going to give up yet. One, it was her first match and she wanted to start off god and two, she was liking the match. She continues to block, but she is clearly getting dazed

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Saya vs Hannah - Kinky boxing match! - Page 2 Empty Re: Saya vs Hannah - Kinky boxing match!

Post by Val Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:36 am

Saya didn't back down. She kept hammering down at Hannah, now mostly to her soft breasts, as the brunette prioritized her face for her guard. Soon, Saya noticed Hannah was getting weaker and dazed, but she had to be patient. She didn't want to rush and go for the finisher. She wasn't going to take the next step until Hannah was unable to resist it.

- "You were... a good fight, Hannah-chan..." - Saya said in between pants glaring  down at her opponent as she kept punching. She was actually getting quite turned on just from punching those nearly perfect breasts of her, along with all the moans and groans coming out of her. - "Oh, if only we had met under different circumstances... What a shame~" -

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:54 am

Hannah was finally dazed. She wanted to speak to her friend, asking what she meant, but she couldn't think of a response. was she referring to the misunderstanding? Does she not like fighting friends? What was the problem? Hannah thought this was a great start to a friendship and rivalry. Of course that wasn't the only question on her mind "Ch-ch-chan?" she asked, unsure of the meaning to it.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:18 am

It felt so good in Saya's mind to finally have her opponent under control. She had fought hard for it, suffered some hard punches from Hannah even, that almost made her think of giving up, but she finally felt the fight turning to her favor.

She stopped the punching, noticing how Hannah was barely guarding. She slid her hips upwards, now sitting on the American's breasts. - "You look so cute dazed up, Hannah-chan~" - Saya said as she pressed her pink plastic member against Hannah's soft and battered lips, using her head as leverage to lightly try to push it inside her mouth.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:29 am

Hannah began to gag on the strapon. She was too dazed to counter. She found herself pinned and being facefucked. She kept gagging, loosing air quick. She was unable to fight back, despite getting her head back in the game. She would just wait till she would run out of air before tapping Saya's thigh, telling her she submits. SH had fun and now she was just enjoying being covered in femcum and being facefucked in the center of a entire stadium.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:21 am

Saya had expected the humiliation of a facefuck to be a devastating experience for Hannah, but it seemed as if the brunette was enjoying the compromising situation she was being put on. She even expected her to cry, but she had a faint smile. One of the Japanese Girl's favorite sensations was the one that came from dominating an American opponent, but this time... it felt different.

Saya rubbed Hannah's cheek with the back of her glove, slowing down the rythm of her thrusts, glaring down at Hanna's face. - "So, Hannah-chan~... Do you give up?" - Saya asked the brunette, slowly and gently thrusting her hips.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:25 am

Hannah nods. She was finished. Sh took time to breathe as the strapon exited her throat. She rubs Saya's ass with her gloves while giving the best smile she can with a strapon in her mouth. She had fun and the bet was still on. She was ready to be her new friend's slave.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:53 am

The fight was over. Hannah submitted to Saya, declaring her the winner. The refgirl quickly entered the ring, and raised Saya's right glove up in the air as she was still mounting Hannah. Camera flashes rained down upon the ring. Saya did nothing but smile. Normally, she would have ran around the ring, swanking her victory for everyone to see, but not this time. Hannah had earned her admiration, and she respected that. She just got on her feet, planted her right foot on top of Hannah's battered breasts, and flexed her arms for the camera flashes a couple seconds.

Saya would then quickly remove her gloves, leaning down a bit over Hannah, offering a hand up. - "Good fight, Hannah-chan" - She would then say, taking the brunette for their little 'fun' backstage.

Winner by forced facefuck submission: Saya Takagi.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2