by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Viper's fury.

2 posters

Go down

The Viper's fury. Empty The Viper's fury.

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:42 am

Brittany was pissed. She couldn't believe what had just happened. She had lost and to Taylor of all things. What made it worse however, was how fast Brittany had lost. Brittany was made to look like a joke in the ring and this wasn't the first time either. Brittany stomped around her apartment clenching her fists and looking for something she could smash to pieces.

"God dammit, i can't believe she did that to me." Brittany screamed out as she looked to her lover. "That sucking bitch humiliated me out there. I was supposed to be the one to do that to her. I was supposed to kick her self righteous ass and leave her unconscious and humiliated in the middle of the ring." Brittany shouted as she moved over to Morrigan. "This isn't over. I know i said i would let things go but nobody does that to me and gets away with it. I am going to make Taylor rue the day she beat me." Brittany said as she would grab a stress ball she had bought. Brittany squeezed the life out of that ball as she continued around the room. "I am going to fucking kill that bitch." Brittany said as she threw the stress ball at the wall.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

The Viper's fury. Empty Re: The Viper's fury.

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:02 am

Morrigan sat on the couch as Brittany stomped around like a child who had her toy taken away. She had her lap top on her lap and was clacking away at it as if Brittany was nothing more than the television playing something in the background.

Once Brittany was finished with her latest tirade, Morrigan looked up, glancing at her lover. "You're not." She said. "Or, if you do, I'm not getting involved. "I told you not to mess with her. You got exactly what you deserved for not being able to control your temper, Lilith." She said. "This time I can't be pissed off. I told you to leave it alone. I should be pissed at you for even getting into that situation but you made your bed and lied in it."

Morrigan lifted her head up and looked at Brittany. "Let. It. Go." She said in a commanding tone.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:08 am

Brittany turned towards Morrigan as she scolded her. "SO, you are siding with that bitch again." Brittany said as she glared at Morrigan. "And i will not let it go. I will get my revenge even if you are not there to help me." Brittany said as she walked over to the stress ball and picked it back up again. "You know Morrigan, all you ever do is side with that fucking bitch instead of me. Why is that?" Brittany said as she shot Morrigan an accusing glare.

"I am sick of it." Brittany would yell out as she would throw the stress ball at Morrigan to vent her anger.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:19 am

Morrigan rolled her eyes at Brittany and leaned back on the couch. She went back to typing on her laptop as Brittany spoke. When she was finished, she looked up at the blonde.

"No, Lilith," she began, "I'm not siding with her. If I were siding with her, I'd be sleeping at her house instead of here with you. You're making it really tempting, though." She said, furrowing her brow. "All you ever do is go against me when I tell you not to. You just can't fucking help yourself. You bring her up more than I do. I'm just trying to do my job. You're the one who's fucking obsessed with her. I'll bet you got in her face just so you could rub up against her. I know you're a slut, Lilith. You probably really don't want to fight her. You probably really want to fuck her. Am I the one you're jealous of? Or is it Johnny? I mean, you made out with his brother. Do you think I'm over there screwing both of them? Is that why you're so pissed off? You need to fucking relax."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:30 am

Brittany stormed over to Morrigan as she spoke. Brittany looked at Morrigan with an almost hurt look on her face. "You fucking bitch. I would never do that to you and you know it. I may have done some things i regret but i would never fuck that bitch or anyone else." Brittany then turned her back to Morrigan. "You know what it doesn't matter. I am going to see that bitch in the ring again and next time i am going to knock her the fuck out."

Brittany then turned back to Morrigan. "And do you know why i got up in her face. She said i should just dump you. She said that i wasn't good enough for you." Brittany said as she stared down at Morrigan. "I can;t take her high and mighty attitude. She thinks she is better than me. And now everyone will think they are better than me. So, i am going to march her ass back into the ring and beat her until she begs for mercy. And never say that i would choose anyone over you again. Or else i will march your ass into the ring and beat you so hard that the fucking i would give you after my victory would feel like a fucking massage."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:39 am

Morrigan closed her laptop and and set it down. "No. You're not." She said and stood up. "If people give you shit, then go fuck them up. I don't care. But she didn't give you shit! I know damn well you started it. Saying shit about her father? That's over the fucking line! What the hell is wrong with you, Lilith?" She said.

"She's my boss and I like my job. I told her that you're a part of my life and she needs to accept it. I told you that she was a part of my life and you need to accept it. You better not even think about fighting her again." Morrigan said.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:45 am

Brittany couldn't believe what Morrigan was saying. Brittany couldn't let all this just slide right by. "Is that what she told you. Ha, I was trying to be nice. I was trying to ignore her and let her go about with whatever the fuck she was doing. But no she couldn't keep her fucking mouth shut. I may have said somethings that went to far but she fucking deserved it." Brittany said as her blood began to boil again. "And i will fight her again. There is no denying that. I will fight her and i will beat her. Just be glad i will do it in the ring and not backstage. I will beat her on her terms. A fair fight in the ring." Brittany said even though she knew that Morrigan be pissed tht she was going to fight Taylor again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:54 am

"To your face? Was she just calling you out from across the way?" Morrigan interrogated? I know you, Lilith. And I know her. I don't need anyone to tell me anything to have a pretty good picture of how things went in my head. The second you saw her, you should have just left. But you didn't. You got into a fight and then you got your ass kicked."

Morrigan shook her head. "Whatever." She shrugged her shoulders. "Fight her all you want but don't bitch to me if you get your ass kicked again."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:58 am

Brittany was going to just leave it at that when her rage got the better of her. "So, you think she is going to kick my ass again. Do you not have any faith in me Morrigan. I am a two time champion. She is nothing. She is just a self righteous bitch who got lucky." Brittany said as her voice dripped with venom as she spoke about Taylor. "She was nothing and she still is nothing. And i will prove it in the ring."

Brittany then stormed over to the door and opened it. "I am going out for a drink. Don't wait up for me." Brittany said as she couldn't be around Morrigan at the moment and she needed something to help calm her down.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:13 am

"I said if." Morrigan growled. "Stop being a cunt." Morrigan shook her head and crossed her arms. "This insecurity bullshit needs to stop. If you go beat her ass she's not going to cry to me about it." Morrigan flopped down on the couch. "Yeah, go fucking get pissed again. Worked out really good last time. Fuck."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down