by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Stay Home, Kids.

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stay Home, Kids. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stay Home, Kids.

Post by Lobo Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:21 am

Bonnie lowered her head as Duffy spoke. She both felt like she was silly for thinking this way, that she was letting Allison and Jocelyn make her feel like she was the real villain, but at the same time, she had to agree with Duffy... And yet Bonnie wondered if she truly understood how she felt. Not everything felt so simple as she put it. But all the same, Duffy uplifted her.

"Truck." Bonnie corrected. She rode in on a truck.

"And I ain't sayin' Yer the monster I'm..." Bonnie hesitated to talk about Emily and Yi Lan, making her pause.

"...I can't just punch everyone ta' fix my problems, Duff. I can't just fight someone who doesn't even wanna fight in the first place! It ain't in me!"
Bonnie declared.

"But Allison, She... Attacked me... She told me and Clyde she was done with me and she ambushed me backstage with a fuckin' chair, babe.... My head really fuckin' hurts."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:27 am

"Fuck that too, ye fuckin' cunt!" Duffy said as she raised an eyebrow at Bonnie. "What ye need ta do is go onna bash until ye pass out an then when ye wake up ye need ta go get in a donnybrook er two." She said. "Fuuuck!" She growled. "Ye keep sayin ye can nae fight but why? Why not? Cause they're pussy cunts!?" She said. "Fuck em! Shite!" Duffy growled.

"It's simple. Ye're the one that's makin more o it than it is! They are makin o it what they want! Fuck that and fuck them. Ye mak o it what YE want! I'M gonnae drink some more o that piss water they pass fer ale 'ere because I'm not fucked enough yet!" She said and stumbled towards the fridge.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:22 am

Duffy went to the fridge for her beer after Bonnie took in all she had to say and was quiet for a moment before finally she followed the scot, limping towards her before reaching for her arm, weakly trying to yank her back from the fridge and hug her from behind, tightly, as hard as she could.

"...I'm... Not gonna lose to 'em. I wont fuck it up. I'm just scared I'ma go too far." Bonnie stated tearfully.

".....I think you should take it easy on the booze, babe. I need some too. I'm hurt. I'm real hurt."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:43 am

Duffy cracked open a beer and chugged a healthy amount of it in one go before she passed one to Bonnie. "Shite! It's like drinkin piss!" She declared and then took another deep drink. "A'll let up when YE stop fuckin about like a bloody manker!" She growled. "A dunnae care if ye win er lose as long as ye'r doin ye'r best an havin a bonnie time." Duffy leaned back, raised her free arm and poked the girl in the head, shoving it.

"And ye ain't. Ye're actin like a cunt! Fuuuuck!" She growled. "What's goin too far? Puutin some twat in the 'ospital? Fuck em!" She barked. "Arseholses should nae be fightin in a fuckin LEAGUE then! When th fuck did ye start givin a fuck 'bout crackin 'eads? Shite, lassy, A know A'm a faggot an all but e'en this is too much pussy fer the likes o me!"

Duffy's fingers entwined in Bonnie's hair and she turned hear head, licking Bonnie's face sloppily. "Fuck sake, ye'r drivin me ta tak th' Lord's name in vain if ye keep up wit it!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:07 am

"I'm not a weak-ass pussy!!" Bonnie growled as Duffy asserted her feelings on the matter. It was cracking Bonnie, even though part of her had to agree with lots of what Duffy had to say.

But she frustrated her too and as she felt the Scot's tounge against ehr cheek, the girl growled at her lover, pawing at the girl's breasts and give it a firm squeeze.

"I never. Stopped. Giving. A. Fuck. I love fightin'. But I don't fuckin' injure people!!" Bonnie gripped Duffy by the shoulders and started to shake her as she raised her voice.

"I wanna just say fuck it and hurt them just like they hurt me! Bust their heads and break their fuckin legs and make them scream and beg over and over and over just like they did me but I can't!! Cause! It's. Not. RIGHT!!!" Bonnie screamed as she let go of Duffy and stormed out of the Kitchen crying, clutching her thobbing head that was aching worse now.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!" She howled in her rage, kicking over and knocking aside anything that was in her way as she went back to the living room.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:17 am

"Then ye don't fuckin injure people." Duffy said, looking at Bonnie as she stomped away after throwing a tantrum. "Fuckin Christ Almighty!" She barked and crossed herself as she stood at the edge of the room and looked at the blonde.

"Ye'r talkin some shite right now, lassie. Ooh's sayin ye injure anyone, huh?! Ooh?! Ye put any lass in th' ospital yet? Huh?!" Duffy flashed her teeth, finished off her beer and smashed the can against her forehead. "Tryin ta get it through ye'r thick skull! Fightin's fightin! They signed up fer it! That's it! That's it! THAT'S IT!"

Duffy waved her arms frantically and punched her own head. "Goin ta th' pub. Gonna fight until I'm bloody." She said. "Call me when ye understand what I'm sayin cause it's that fuckin simple! I can nae say it any clearer! Och!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:42 pm

"That ain't the goddamn p-point!! AGHHHHHH!!!!!!" Bonnie screamed back, but yelling as hard as she did, along with arguing, it only hurt her throbbing head more, making her stumble to the couch to to take a much needed seat while Duffy lost it. And she was saying that The Texan had the thick skull.

But when Duffy declared that she was going to leave, Bonnie felt another surge of emotions run through her. She felt crazy, but the idea of spending the night alone was something she dreaded. Especially tonight.

"I BARELY UNDERSTAND WHAT YA SAY HALF THE DAMN TIME ANYWAY, DAMMIT!" Bonnie shouted before she felt a pain in her forehead, making her slump over as she held it. "S-Shit.." Her skull was pulsating.

"Go 'head and go if ya want. I understand Plenty. I told ya what I was scared would happen, I haven't injured anyone yet, but I feel like I will if I lose control... It's not simple for me. You can scream at me for that all you like." Bonnie muttered bitterly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:58 am

Duffy tugged at her hair as Bonnie plopped on her couch only to hop back up and scream at her again. Why couldn't she understand/ Duffy rubbed her temples and looked at Bonnie. She sighed deeply and tried again.

"Listen, lassie." She started, trying to speak as clearly as she could. "If they're pissin ye off so badly that ye can nae help but put em in the 'ospital, that's their fuckin fault, ye ken? They're th' ones that was keen on signin up in this league. They need tae tak responsibility fer that. Ain't on YE. Just fuckin' fight em dun nae worry bout if they can handle it or nae. Ye keep thinkin on what ye MIGHT do instead of just kickin their arses!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:51 pm

Bonnie perked her head up when Duffy spoke to her, her words were comforting and scary at the same time. She didn't know why she was afraid to hurt people, but she knew she'd have to fight harder. And maybe... She would have to punch those bitches into the hospital, they'd live. Bonnie didn't have to ruin their leg like they did hers. She wanted to be better than them.

"Yer right Duff. I been so worried about doing the right thing... I haven't been protectin' myself. They done horrible things to us. Its only right I give them all I got for doin what they did to me." Bonnie muttered with a nod.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:52 pm

"Fuckin eh, A'm right." Duffy said with a lopsided grin as she flopped back on the couch. She closed her eyes and let herself swim in her own beer soaked thoughts. She put a hand on Bonnie's thigh and then turned and looked at her. "So, fuck 'em. If they ain't gon nae row wit ye then just fuck up some other cunt until they puss out for real or fight ye like they got a sack 'tween their shanks.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next