by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Dream Big, Live Bigger

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dream Big, Live Bigger - Page 3 Empty Re: Dream Big, Live Bigger

Post by ThunderinSilence Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:31 pm

"Um, well I've only really had experience in standard wrestling matches," Kameyo began, "but I'm sure if you had any ideas I'd enjoy matching with you in them. You must have had a lot of different matches since you came here, I'm sure you'll know a lot more than I do."

As one of the staff arrived to clear their plates, Kameyo settled back and considered just how a match with Sally might go. She was certainly heavier than the bubbly American, but undoubtedly strong, and the heavy Japanese woman knew she'd need more than just her weight to get by in a match with her. She put aside those thoughts for now though, simply enjoying Sally's company as she started to speak of her family once more.

"So, I was going to tell you about my family. I'd mentioned my dad was part of a security firm..." she started where she had left off, as she relayed the story of how her father and mother had first met. She had always loved the story - the foreign medical scientist, falling for her bodyguard, it was like something out of a romantic movie. Even though Kameyo had been very young when her mother passed on, the stories her father had told her made it felt like she'd always had her in her life as a child, even when he remarried years later and her half-sister Suzu was born. She got a little misty eyed in places, not from sadness but from the memories of her family. As she drew the story to a close, she grinned at Sally, "So, you're welcome at our apartment any time, I'm sure Suzu and Kandi would both love to hang out with you."
ThunderinSilence
ThunderinSilence

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:52 pm

Sally listened attentively, nodding along and not interrupting much. "Poor girl." She remarked softly upon the news of Kameyo's mother having passed. Kameyo seemed to have had a soft, pleasant childhood and a nice, quiet life. Honestly, the AFW seemed like kind of a stretch for such a soft girl; but if she wanted to, then Sally would darn well encourage her. "I'd like to meet 'em! They sound fun themselves."

In response, Sally spun out stories about life back home, big heapin' plates of food and work at the diner, looking out for kids around the neighborhood, settling disputes with her size and authority. She talked about going stir crazy and moving to Japan, about being bored in Japan, and about eventually getting interested in the AFW.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderinSilence Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:03 pm

The two women continued to chat back and forth, the time ticking by as they talked about anything and everything - their lives, their experiences, their hopes for the future. Kameyo listened keenly to Sally's stories, her timidity fading the longer the conversation went on, until she was giggling and chatting away like she'd known Sally for all her life. Eventually the hour would draw late enough that she'd need to make her farewells and leave, but for a little while, she simply enjoyed making a new friend of Sally. With people like her in the AFW, it gave Kameyo hope for her own future in the wrestling scene, and she could only hope that she could meet more people like Sally during her time there.

With a contented sigh, Kameyo savoured the moment, as Sally continued on with one of her stories. She could get used to this kind of match-making.
ThunderinSilence
ThunderinSilence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3