by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Ninja's story

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Ninja's story - Page 3 Empty Re: A Ninja's story

Post by Jessica Tue May 05, 2009 4:50 pm

"Hmph......" For the first time in her entire two lifes,Violet had nothing to say. Hel was completely right. The other Violet could quit wrestling and go and live a calm life in the forest. And then she wouldnt be able to come out. She leapt off the wall and walked toward the blonde girl.

"A kunoichi has to do what a kunoichi has to do. My life is in that sword,and as a ninja,it's my main weapon. You're telling me not to use it? Impossible. There is something called 'energy acumulation' . I'll explain it to you. If I dont use it,it will get overcharged with energy. And then it will explode in million of little pieces. What does that mean? I'll disappear. But I have to admit,you're really good."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 05, 2009 5:07 pm

Hel stared down the ninja, "Thank you." She scoffed, "That energy accumulation sounds like a crock of bullshit to me." She shook her head, "Even so, there are probably much, much better ways to use that sword than cutting up AFW talent. I can take it. But I am fairly sure the LAST girl you fought did not deserve it."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 05, 2009 5:12 pm

"She got in the way. That's all I can say in my defense." Violet calmly said to her opponent as she sat on the chair again. She pulled the ninjato out and pointed with it at Hel. She wasnt planning to stab her,but to scare her a bit.

"Want to bet? I could cut you in pieces right here,right now"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 05, 2009 5:18 pm

Hel had been watching her closely, and matched Violet's threat by quickly grabbing and threatening her with the cattle prod, "Mine's bigger." She grinned, unphased by Violet's threat. The faint hum of electricity emitted from the end of it, "Not quite as cool as yours though, but I assure you, there's enough juice running through this thing to stun a horse."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 05, 2009 5:35 pm

"That wont help you if I cut your throat right now." Violet thought abot attacking Hel now for real. She was feeling really threatened by the blonde girl,and if she does any move,she wouldnt doubt in cutting her head off. She was a ninja after all. There mustnt be any emotion getting in the way.

"Drop it or you'll regret it."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 05, 2009 5:41 pm

Hel growled, not moving at all, "Fuck you, bitch. I started this conversation waving the truce flag and you are the one who pulled the sword on me first. Playing bullying psychopath may work with the jobbers, but I'm not afraid of you, sweetie." Even if it was in her best interests, Hel wasn't going to back down from this.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 05, 2009 5:49 pm

Violet grimly smirked and retired her sword. Somehow,she just wasnt able to hurt her again. It was like something was wrapping her arm and stopping her from doing it. A little surprised,she just saved her sword.

"Pretty good. I thought you were going to hide in your sheets again. Now I see I was wrong."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 05, 2009 5:58 pm

Hel let down the prod shortly after, but still snarled at Violet, "Screw you. I am just trying to help you here. If all you can comprehend is dick-waving competitions then the door is RIGHT over there," she pointed.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 05, 2009 6:11 pm

"Okay. I'm leaving." Violet just stood up and turned back. She walked toward the door and opened it without saying a word. She was dead serious of what she was doing. If Hel really wanted Violet out,she wouldnt stop her.

"Have a nice day."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 05, 2009 7:31 pm

Hel sighed in frustration. "Okay, fine. I'm sick of YOU anyway. YOU leave, but bring back NICE Violet. I'm going to try to talk some sense into her."

Hel reached over near her bed and chucked a package of gauze at Violet, "And stop bleeding all over the place. I don't want the doctors to think I'm hemorrhaging or something and give them some other bullshit reason to keep me out of the ring."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next