by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 195 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Nix

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

It's Cold In Tokyo - Avalanche 2014 Presser

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

It's Cold In Tokyo - Avalanche 2014 Presser - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Cold In Tokyo - Avalanche 2014 Presser

Post by Bluemouse Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:50 pm

"You didn't do shit!" Taylor laughed. She lifted her hands, palms out, and leaned away from the table to let Brittany's spit spatter on the table in front of Marisa. "I retired like literally over a year after that match. Marisa, go watch that one, I was kicking her ass the whole time while fuckin' bleeding from my organs."

Taylor sat up straight and took a breath. She was smiling and laughing and having a good time, but she couldn't let herself get too riled up. She had to keep it together.

Madison, meanwhile, looked on like she was watching the best parts of Maury Povich. "Keeeep it together, guys. There's plenty of time for that in the ring." She cleared her throat and tried again. "But Taylor, that sort of leads into my question... You had a hard match against Angel, but in the end she scored a very decisive victory over you. Are you concerned at all about your chances in this match? Are we just going to see a repeat of last time?"

Taylor raised an eyebrow at Madison. Alright. She could play the game a little.

"No way, man. She just had my number last time, but if that match went just a couple inches in the other direction, I'd already be champ. I really wasn't happy with how I did, and me and my trainers," Junko, Akashi, Cassie, sometimes Nikolette, "really looked at what went wrong. I really didn't stick to the plan before, so this time if I fight at half my potential, I'll have the belt in no time at all." She couldn't resist tossing in another shot. "Maybe not as fast as I beat Brittany, but still, Angel's in for a short night."

While the press digested her response, Taylor leaned into Marisa again and whispered "No, man, I don't mean you or anything, just like, Natasha made it this whole big deal and I guess some hentai people don't like me very much. Just venting a little, sorry."

"Okay, Marisa. You're coming off of a great big loss, losing your title, and now you're being throw right back into a title match. How's your confidence going into it? Did your loss make you second guess yourself?

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

It's Cold In Tokyo - Avalanche 2014 Presser - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Cold In Tokyo - Avalanche 2014 Presser

Post by valen311 Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:05 pm

"Spitting?! Really?" Marisa exclaimed as Brittany let her disdain for Taylor express itself in a way that disgusted the model somewhat. Taking a napkin, she hurriedly wiped away the mess as the war of words went on.

When Taylor talked about her loss to Angel, Marisa nodded I'm understanding. Her loss against Azami had felt the same way. If one more thing had gone the American's way, Marisa believed she would've left that night with the belt around her waist.

Before she could reply to Taylor's whispered apology, Madison called on the model to answer another question.

"Well, Summer Splash and the months after weren't exactly kind to me. I mean, I lose the match and the title, and then the night after, Kelly Conway put me on the injured list by dislocating my shoulder after bashing my brains in." Marisa recounted. "So, my confidence has been a little rattled. But time heals all wounds. My shoulder is one hundred percent, and as for Summer Splash, well that may have been Azami's night, but looking back on that match ended you can hardly say she won what those analysts call a 'decisive victory'."
She glanced at Taylor for a moment before turning back to Madison.
"Really quick, just to add on to what Taylor said. On any given night, when you step between those ropes anything can happen. No matter if the goal of the match is to make an opponent say 'I quit' or 'I came' or whatever." Marisa said. "Even if Angel scored a solid win over Taylor at a Friction show doesn't guarantee she'll win again at Avalanche."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:03 am

Taylor raised her eyebrows and glanced at Marisa. She was surprised, but pleasantly so. "Thanks, man," she said with a proud smile.

Madison moved onto Brittany for the next question. "Brittany, I guess it's the same for you. You've had some tough losses recently, including the very short and brutal match against Taylor Parker," she said, like Taylor wasn't sitting only a few feet away from Brittany. "How humiliating have those matches been for you, and do you think people don't take you as seriously anymore? How is your confidence level going into Avalanche?"

She paused for a moment, and then put on an innocent smile. "Also, Taylor Parker recently celebrated her 24th birthday. Did you get her a present?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:13 am

Brittany glared at Taylor but her gaze would shift to Madison as she asked her question. "Hey why don't i ask you a question. Would it be humiliating if i shoved my foot up your ass and used you as a shoe." Brittany would then turn her attention back to Taylor. "Oh i have the perfect present for her." Brittany would say as she would grab her glass of water from the table before aiming to splash its contents all over Taylor. "Happy birthday you fucking bitch." Brittany would say as a smile would creep onto her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:23 am

Taylor leaned forward. "Yeah, did you get me any-"

The water hit Taylor in the chest, splashed against her face, and soaked her form-hugging white button-down dress shirt and slack black tie. She glanced at Madison, then at Marisa, and finally at Brittany.

"Just what I always wanted!" She grinned.

She looked down at her shirt, and began to rub the dampness around so that the thin material of her shirt became slightly see-through, showing hints of the lines of a cute push-up bra beneath it. Then she un-did a button.

"Is this how you're supposed to wear it? Whatya think, Marisa? How do I look? I think Brit wants me to try out hentai or something, which I would be awesome at."

Madison looked on with a quiet but eager smile as the tension built between the two wrestlers. She didn't need to ask any questions to keep this interesting.

Taylor put on a more serious face. "But this is just gonna dry in a little bit, so what else ya got?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:31 am

Brittany almost threw the glass at Taylor's head as the girl pretended to act all sexy. "You are nothing but a teasing whore." Brittany said as she would flick Taylor off. "Oh, i have something else for you. Why don't you come a little closer and i will show you." Brittany would say as she would motion for Taylor to come at her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:22 am

As Brittany threatened Madison, Marisa gave a worried glance in her direction. The girl was starting to act unstable enough to remind her of Kelly Conway, which was most definitely not a good thing. Also, she was beginning to wonder if Madison was hired personally by Lukretia. Trying to manipulate two people into an all out brawl in front of cameras for the world to see seemed like the kind of thing the Friction general manager would get off on.
Cocking her head to the side and giving her best dumb blonde vacant smile, Marisa responded, "But, Brittany, if you used her ass for a shoe, wouldn't you be foot deep in someone's shit?"

Despite her attempt to defuse the situation, Brittany seemed more than willing to escalate things, splashing Taylor with a glass of water. Marisa waited for a tense moment, fully expecting Taylor to rush at the other woman. She didn't want to see Taylor lose out on a chance at the AFW title by getting herself injured in some random brawl with Brittany, and so she made ready to try brace herself and stay between the two women. To her pleasant surprise Taylor remained calm, even doing a bit of a tease with her shirt.

"Oh Taylor, why would would you tease me with something I know would never happen?" she replied with a grin. "Although if you ever decided to step into my sort of matches, oh the things I could do to you. Just make sure the husband is at ringside. Maybe he'll learn a new trick or two."
She gave a playful wink, joking around with a little salacious humor to try and lighten things up. But Brittany would try to egg on Taylor again.

"Hey, this is a first. Here I am, on stage with wrestlers who don't specialize in the hentai matches like I do, and somehow, I'm not the one being called a whore...." she commented with a wry chuckle. "Come on Brittany, relax. Taylor isn't even your opponent at Avalanche. Why get this worked up over her?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:55 am

"Why? You really have to ask?" Taylor answered for Brittany. "Because she knows that the only reason she even has a career is because she beat me when I was injured. But like, you may recall that we fought again when I wasn't injured, and she didn't last very long."

But Taylor wasn't just going to leave Brittany hanging... "Come closer, huh?" She slid out of her seat and moved over to sit on Marisa's lap, wrapping her arms around the hentai fighter's neck. "Like, this close? Or- oh, wow, you smell good!" She looked at Marisa and laughed out loud.

She crossed her legs and wiggled the toe of her black combat boot. Her short, pleated skirt slid up her muscular thighs, but she made sure it didn't reveal anything too valuable. She coolly gazed at the irate snake-girl with a playful smirk on her lips. Her calm indigo eyes dared Brittany to do something.

"Sooooo, where's my present?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:13 am

Brittany couldn't believe Taylor. This girl just did not know when to keep her mouth shut and it seemed like Marissa had the same problem. "You stay the fuck out of this." Brittany would say a she would shoot Marissa a look of pure hatred. "This is between me and her." Brittany would then watch as Taylor slipped onto Marissa's lap.

"You are just a fucking whore." Brittany would say before a smile crossed her lips. "Fine here is your present." Brittany would say as she would aim a solid punch right at the bridge of Taylor's nose.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:10 pm

As Taylor climbed into her lap, Marisa turned to the cameras, giving them a smile and a wink.
"And people say nothing fun ever happens at these press events."

The one time Hentai champion put her hands on Taylor's hips as the other woman commented on how good she smelled.
"Like sex and candy, right?" Marisa said in a sultry, flirty tone and a playful grin.

As Brittany finally spoke directly at Marisa, the platinum haired woman sighed as she turned her head towards the snake themed wrestler.
"Come on, don't be such a bor-" she began, before suddenly Brittany's arm lashed out, catching the model by surprise.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next