by Yori Yesterday at 6:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 3:09 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 1:59 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 1:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

It's Cold In Tokyo - Avalanche 2014 Presser

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

It's Cold In Tokyo - Avalanche 2014 Presser - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Cold In Tokyo - Avalanche 2014 Presser

Post by Bluemouse Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:04 am

Taylor could always count on Brittany to do three things: call her a bitch, spit on her, and try to punch her in the face. The only one left came right on cue.

Taylor jerked her head to the side so that the punch skipped off of her forehead, and just as quickly she was back to cozying up on Marisa.

"Strike!" She said with an infuriatingly playful grin.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

It's Cold In Tokyo - Avalanche 2014 Presser - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Cold In Tokyo - Avalanche 2014 Presser

Post by d_ultsch Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:57 am

Brittany was pissed as her punch missed its mark. "I am going to enjoy breaking you." Brittany would say as this time she would reach for Taylor's soaked shirt to pull Taylor close. "Dodge this." Brittany would say as this time she would try to throw a punch right at the side of Taylor's face to knock some sense out of Taylor.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:13 am

Marisa winced instinctively as the punch landed, but Taylor managed to dodge the worst of the blow.

Before she could comment on what happened, Brittany reached out, grasping Taylor's shirt to pull her into an oncoming punch.

This time however, Marisa decided she needed to try and break this up before this escalated into something worse than it already was.
As the punch flew, Marisa showed her surprising reaction time, her hands reaching out to try and grab at Brittany's arm to try keep the punch from landing, as well as trying to restrain the aggressive blonde.
"Stop! You're a wrestler,  aren't you?!" She exclaimed. "Settle it in the ring!"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:13 am

"Eep!" Taylor squeaked, and found herself face-to-face with the viper. She stared back at her with a fearlessly sunny expression while Brittany white-knuckled her shirt.

"What's up, Man-hands?"

Her body tensed in anticipation of the punch, but before she could do anything Marisa intervened. She lost her balance on Marisa's lap and almost fell on her butt, but got to her feet instead. She looked at her fellow New Yorker in surprise. "My hero!"

And as much fun as it was to fuck with Brittany, Taylor couldn't let Marisa get in harm's way over their little feud. So she tackled her, crashing bodily against her and wrapping her arms tightly around Brittany's ribs. She lifted Brittany up slightly and squeezed her in a tight bearhug.

"She doesn't have much luck in the ring, Marisa. That's why she's so pissed," she said without taking her eyes off of Brittany.

Madison twirled her hair while she looked on, with no intention of calling for security. At least not yet. "This should answer a few questions, anyway," she said to the other media people, and laughed.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:19 am

Brittany glared at Marissa and she was about to punch the hentai wrestler in the face when Taylor tackled Brittany to the ground. "Get the fuck off of me bitch." Brittany yelled out as Taylor lifted her up in a bearhug. "I am going to fucking kill you." Brittany would yell as she would try to punch Taylor in her head again to get her to let go.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:41 pm

Taylor tucked her chin down and grit her teeth as she took Brittany's short-range punch on her cheek with a grunt. "A'right..." She growled quietly, and hooked a leg behind one of Brittany's and gave her a rough shove to knock her away, maybe knock her down.

"Save it," she pointed a finger at the angry blonde. "Wouldn't you rather get a piece of me when there's a belt involved?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:09 pm

Brittany stumbled backwards s Taylor shoved her away. "Fine, i will stop for now but i will enjopy breaking you the next time we are in the ring." Brittany would say as she would step away from Taylor before moving back towards her chair. "You had better watch your back as well." Brittany would say to Marissa as she shot the girl an angry glare.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:07 am

Marisa knew that if it came down to an outright brawl, Brittany would probably obliterate her. But, before things could progress any farther, Taylor threw herself at the snake girl. The model winced as blonde took a punch to the face, and then reached down, while bringing up her foot so she could remove one of her shoes. If it came to it, Marisa was going to try and aid Taylor by seeing if she could brain Brittany between the eyes with the thick soled piece of footwear.

However, the two women pulled away from each other after some discussion, with Brittany mentioning that the model should watch her back.

"Oh, it looks good, doesn't it? There's no need to point that out..." Marisa replied dismissively as she sat back down, putting her shoe back on.

Last edited by valen311 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:16 am

Taylor might have backed down and returned to her seat, were it not for Brittany's choice of words.

Immediately, she was in the girl's face, standing toe-to-toe with her with her shoulders back, unflinchingly staring her in the eye. "What's that?" She said in a low voice, quiet enough that only the three on the stage could hear. "Why's she gotta watch her back? What are you gonna do?" She leaned in closer, close enough to like Brittany if she really tried. "See, you and me are in business together. I don't mind kicking your ass, and I'd rather it be in the ring. But if you lay a finger on her, man? I'm gonna come looking for you, and you're not gonna like it."

Without breaking eye contact, she tilted her head to the side. "Got it?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:34 pm

Brittany did not back down when Taylor got up in her face. "Oh, like i am afraid of you. If i want to fight this bitch i will and there is nothing you can do to stop me. But if you want me to just wreck your life i can do that to." Brittany would say as she did not enjoy having Taylor up in her face. "You think you can protect everyone don't you. Well, let us see how well you can protect yourself first." Brittany would say before trying to sucker punch Taylor right in her stomach.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next