Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 4:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 2:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 12:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 8:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, ScyldScefing, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Tis the season, so be merry!

+3
Teenwrestler
HighFly
Deus001
7 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tis the season, so be merry! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tis the season, so be merry!

Post by Deus001 Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:41 pm

"Well it is my favourite time of the year, I like to make sure it ends not as a ember but a roaring flame! Like the one that burns in my chest as I wrestle with honour for Britain." Ryan said in a poetic tone, gently pounding the middle of his chest for dramatic emphasis.

"Little Sisters, do not get me started. I swear the numbers of times Lucy scared me when I played Five nights at Freddy's....." Ryan left that hanging on the air as he shook his head, face in his palm.

Upon noticing Daisuke's looking about Mr Knight took the hint and snapped his fingers.
"Mr Carnaby, procure a bottle of water please."

"Right boss." John said, moving to the fridge and procuring a small bottle of still water. "Mr Knight only drinks water I'm afraid sir." as he walked over to Daisuke with it.

Lucy looked briefly at Ami, but decided just to keep looking for the gift. After all that tag match was long ago, and what happens in the ring stays in the ring. Old creed her Father taught her.
"And...here we go! Ami for you, an exact replica of the friction world title. Made to the exact specs with your name on the front." Ms Grange said as she handed it to her, wrapped up in red paper.

"And Daisuke, we got you a hand crafted snowglobe. It has you in the ring posing alongside Ami, back to back." Lucy said as she held it out to Daisuke while walking towards him, it was also covered in red wrapping paper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:35 am

Daisuke quietly listen to his compatriot, rubbing his chin as he watched Ryan do a little speech infront of him, with the wrestling prince nodding at the end." Wrestle for the honour of Britain eh?...hmhmhm he said as the topic changed quickly after that. Daisuke chuckled a bit as he once again nodded towards Ryan. " Yes, quite right actually. Ami is a bit too stubborn for her own good, we wanted her to keep her towards modelling and away from wrestling, but she could never keep her self away from the sport and well, we are"before accepting the glass of water from John."Oh, thank you" he said before drinking it slowly.

Ami did a shy smile and waved back at Lucy, when the blonde looked back to look at her for a brief second. She giggled a bit "Nice outfit" she complimented Lucy as she began to search for their gifts. The supermodel jumped up in delight after receiving her gift, quickly opening the packaging and taking out the title, hugging it before strapping it around her waist "Wow, perfect fit! Thanks hehee, someday it'll be the real deal" she said, tapping the belt.

Daisuke only sighed and rubbed his forehead in slight embarrassment" Er...dont mind her" he said before smiling a bit at Lucy upon receiving his gift. "Ah yes, thanks alot. It's quite thoughtful of you three perhaps next time you'd like to come at our place for a nice cup of tea and what not" he said before putting the empty glass on a nearby table.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:24 am

"Modelling eh? That reminds me, Lucy was interested in that line of work. But our Father got her into the ring soon as she could cartwheel properly." Ryan said, dismissing John and putting a hand to his chin in thought.

Lucy smiled upon hearing Ami's words, she hadn't forgotten what happened in the ring with the pair of them. But Ryan and her Father taught her "What happens in the ring stays in the ring."
"Heh, it looks great on you." Lucy said with a nod of the head.

"An tempting offer Mr Daisuke, I am always up for tea. We shan't keep you any longer, enjoy the rest of your holiday." Ryan said with a slight polite bow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:47 am

After all was said and done, Daisuke and Ami had received their gifts and after a few moment of light conversation it was almost time to leave!. The Takeuchi siblings began to politely shake their hands with everyone in the room before slowly walking towards the entrance door.

"Well, it's been fun. Thanks for having us over but I suppose it's time we take our leave. See you around, both of you." he said before turning around and leaving the apartment. "Yeah, take care guys! *giggle" Ami said following Daisuke before waving Lucy,Ryan and John off. Their Limo had arrived, waiting for them outside and they quickly got in before ridding off.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:42 am

"Yes till then, see you guys later." Ryan said with a smile.

Now that the Takeuchi siblings had their gifts it was time for the next person on their list, it was someone Ryan was a tad interested in. Male model by the name of Bryan "B-RY" Daniels, who Lucy had fought against a while back. Mr Knight watched the match of course and was impressed by the man's skill, and also the fact that he wasn't a heel who attacked his Sister post match.

Those two things earned brownie points with the United Kingdom Elite, and Lucy was the one who brought the idea of getting a gift for him up. So Ryan had sent the man a letter, giving his address and also stated that he was Lucy's Brother. And the pair had a present for him, by Ryan's estimations the male model should be arriving in a wee bit. It gave the group time to use the bathroom and take a wee break as well, but they'd be ready by the time Bryan showed up.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:46 am

*Bing*

With one elevator door closing to take the Takeuchi siblings down to the lobby of the ludicrously upscale apartment, the adjoining lift would open its doors to drop Bryan off at the penthouse suite. Sporting a dark blue jeans and a puffy North Face jacket to shield himself from the chilly temperatures, he kicked the toes of his Timberland boots on the carpeted hallway to knock off any slushy snow he may have tracked in from outside before approaching what he hoped was the right apartment door.

After his somewhat one-sided debut win against Lucy the last thing he expected was to be invited over for Christmas-style tea and crumpets by her brother Ryan. Still though, she took the loss like a champ, the match ended on amicable terms, and he intended on getting the blonde brit something tight to make up for that one nasty uppercut. With some gift bags in hand he limbered up and practiced his most suave, debonair smile, knowing you only get one shot at good first impressions.

*knock*knock*knock*

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:40 pm

As soon as the knocks were heard Ryan made his way over to the door, opening it wide once he reached it.
The young man gave a beaming smile "Aha! Bryan Daniels, please come in!" Ryan said as he gestured for the model to enter the room.

Ryan would then offer a handshake and say "Great that you arrive here sir, this is John Carnaby. He's my right hand man."

"Pleasure to meet you sir." John said as he walked forward and gave a small bow.

Lucy smiled upon seeing her recent opponent and said "S'up B-RY, I'll just go and get your gift for you."

Mr Knight smiled and said "How has tension been faring you thus far Mr Bryan? If you thought Lucy was peculiar then my friend you have just begun to witness the safari that is this wrestling brand." putting a hand under his fake Santa beard in thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:32 pm

“Hey!! Merry Christmas every--holy hell look at that tree!! You guys are sportin some major Christmas wood over there!!” Well….so much for first impressions. Bryan continued checking out the palatial suite as he stepped inside and shook Ryan’s hand heartily.

“S’up dude, really appreciate the invite...cool name by the way~…”
Bryan couldn’t help but dig in a reference to the similarity of their names before giving Ryan an exaggerated pound handshake with a fist bump at the end.

“Hey John…Oh, you must be the artist with the albino girlfriend!! Havn’t even met you and you already sound like a way more interesting cat than me. Lucy kind of gave me a brief intro on you guys, feel like I’m already part of the family…heh...Yo Luc, almost didn’t recognize ya with your hair like that. Tryin to go au naturel to look good for me me, huh?”
Bryan smirked as he couldn’t help but be more talkative than usual from the warm Christmas atmosphere with the costumes and even a yule log burning and everything. It felt like he just walked into a holiday T.V. special!!

“Well, I’m still getting my feet wet over there. Matter of fact the only other Tensioneer~ I’ve come across was this girl named Ninjette, but uh…I’m kinda getting an understanding of how nutty things can get around here.”
Bryan coyly stated as he looked around at the festive costumes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:51 pm

"Yes I spare no expense in this holiday season. And I have my second name commented on often, it fits me as the paragon of Britain. I hope no one manages to confuse us Mr Bryan." Ryan said with a hearty chuckle, engaging in the fist bump. It wasn't something Mr Knight did often, but this was an upbeat social situation. Ryan was 'Letting his hair down' with this holiday.

John's eyes went wide upon Bryan's words, and then smiled and nodded "Ah yes, my dear sweet Lia Harrison! I work as an artist, with Mr Knight being my art patron. Lia is my muse, an exotic woman with a heart of solid gold. If you wish I too can create a classic painting of you one day, as your a friend of Lucy you can consider it on the house." Mr Carnaby said with a hand on his chin.

Lucy meanwhile turned from the gifts to nod at Bryan and smile with "Yeah a lot of people don't know I'm actually a brunette, being blonde helps keep the whole darling girl of Britain thing going you know."

Upon hearing the word Ninjette Ryan's eyes showed surprise and he said "Aha, you've met Kozue then? She can be a bit iffy, but a good person to be sure. Tension is certainly full of weird and wonderful things."

John nodded and said "I fought this girl Eske Mal, she's a writer who's mute by choice. Her strikes hurt, never had fingers slid between my ribs before. Never want it again."

Lucy meanwhile had located Bryan's gift, it was wrapped in red paper. The friction fighter of the U.K.E walked to Bryan with it saying "We got you a new jacket B-RY, as a friend of Britain's elite. It's leather, with the Union Jack's colours all over it. It's built to last and is sure not to disappoint, use it well pal."

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:36 pm

“Ah, thanks but, lets uh….lets put a pin in that idea for now.” Bryan couldn’t help but feel a tad weirded out at John’s sudden interest in painting a portrait of him...“Though that’s not to say a painting of me dressed like Napoleon on a reared up white horse wouldn’t look pretty rad...a conversation piece if anything.”

Bryan turned back to Ryan when he seemed to have met the one and the same ninja girl he was talking about. “So you’ve met huh? Yeah, she’s having a tough time of things right now. Got her a gift too actually. Now I jus gotta find a way to get it to her...”

With Lucy now returning from under the Christmas tree with a gift in hand his eyes lit up and graciously accepted and unwrapped the red, white and blue Union Jack leather jacket. “Wow!! Damn guys, forget what I said before. NOW I feel like part of the group!!” Bryan promptly shed his puffy winter jacket and tried on his new Christmas gift, popping the collar striking cool guy pose #254. “Thanks bunches everyone. You’re all making this move out to Tension wrestling way cooler than I thought it would have been. Don’t think you’re getting away without getting something in return…”

After shuffling his hand in one of his gift bags, would present Britains baby girl with a red and green wrapped shoebox sized gift. Appropriate enough since unwrapping it would unveil a pair of designer UGG boots. Though B-RY would continue to dig in his bag of goodies after handing Lucy her gift.

Spoiler:

“And I didn’t know what to get you guys…so I figured some of Britain’s finest bubbly would hit the spot!!” Bryan sprang back with some high vintage British wine that was NOT easy to come by.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next