by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Friends Will be Friends Will be Friends...

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Friends Will be Friends Will be Friends... - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends Will be Friends Will be Friends...

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:24 am

Ace tried to protest as Valley got up, but was silenced as they hugged, wrapping her arms around Valley and nuzzling her head against her for the brief time of their hug.

"Heh Valentine...He'll have to meet Rai sometime. Oh! I'll have to tell you about Rai! He's my new kitty, he's adorable!"

Ace squeed a bit, before letting Valley continue, nodding sympathetically about her losses, before raising an eyebrow about her fight in the shower, holding up a hand.

"Ok first off, Val, your hurt as bad as I am, go lie down and rest, please."

Once Valley laid back down, Ace sat up and looked at her.

"Ok so....what were you doing in the showers that lead to a fight?"

Back to top Go down

Friends Will be Friends Will be Friends... - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends Will be Friends Will be Friends...

Post by acuyra Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:02 pm

Valley did have slightly selfish reasons for wanting to embrace Haley, just wanting to be close to her in general. But she couldn't help it. She was just too cute and sweet to resist. Something about her always brought out the caring side.

"I'm going, I'm going. But, yes, we will have to arrange a date with Rai and Valentine some time. That is a thing that must happen." She tried to fight off her blush as she shuffled back to the bed and laid down, all the way down and looked straight up again.

"I got a little low after we split. Was really desperate for attention, I think, and I ran into this Russian girl at the gym. We trained, talked a bit, and then things got hot. Like...hot." There was shame in her voice, like she was admitting to cheating. She wasn't even sure why. They hadn't been dating at the tme, she wasn't tied down. Still, the whole incident left a foul taste in her mouth. "We had sex until I sort of, kinda..." She bit her lip. "Called out your name."

She craned her neck to the side, wanting to see Haley's reaction. It wasn't something she wanted to get out, but the band-aid needed ripping.

Last edited by acuya on Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:35 pm

Ace didn't mean to, she really didn't mean to, but she just couldn't help it. 

She giggled, covering her mouth to try and hide it, before raising her hands apologetically.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh but...you called out my name? That's...That's pretty hot, and kind of funny."

Ace giggled again, noticing Valley's rather surprised look at her reaction, rolling her eyes a little.

"What? Look Val, I appreciate you telling me, but you don't have to look so guilty about it. We had broken up, we weren't talking, and hell, you and I hadn't even had sex yet. You didn't do anything wrong!"

She said, shaking her head and laying all the way back to rest her head on the pillow before continuing.

"...Besides....I may have had...a one night stand myself...or two..." 

She said meekly, looking over at Valley to see her reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:46 pm

Well. That was more pleasant than the reaction Valley had feared. A little more embarrassing, but she'd take it.

She took on a a bit of a sour look at Haley, but let it go with a long sigh, rolling her eyes right after her ex-lover did the same thing. Laughing about it was probably the best thing she could do. The only thing, really. It was just another chapter on her life, one she was more than willing to close the book on. "Well. I'm glad one of us finds it amusing. Hmph."

Haley was a young, sexy vibrant women, and Valley had seen her with the purple-haired woman after the match, so it wasn't all that surprised to learn that she'd kept her bed warm. She more than a little jealous, though. Couldn't be helped.

"Is that a fact." She gave Haley a soft smile. "Well, go on. Details, details."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:44 pm

Ace snickered before rubbing her chin to remember

"Well lets see...my first match after Summer Splash was against a woman named Marilyn...or "Miss USA", her ring name. Big girl, purple hair, just out of training. She hit pretty hard and she can fly, as I learned in the worst way. She's good, but inexperienced. Has a mean damn spear that folded me in half. 

I beat her and some time later, we ran into each other by chance, went clubbing, had a good time, flirted a bit and then....did some stuff in my hot tub...After that I didn't see her until after I won the Entropy Title, she congratulated me backstage and we...well, she kissed me a bit, but that was it."

Ace blushed, before continuing.

"Between the hot tub and the title, I had a match with this girl, Blossom. She's really good and really cute, but she's had really bad luck in matches. Poor thing hasn't won one yet. 

Anyway, after our match, We talked a bit and seemed to get along, so we traded numbers and I invited her over to my place to hang out. While we were there, I asked her about hentai wrestling, cause I was interested, and well...we kind of had a little hentai match in my living room. I lost. Then we played some video games, flirted a bit more, but didn't do much past that....the fact that 5 Nights at Freddys is goddamn terrifying had something to do with that."

She stopped to take a breath, raising her legs and noticing that her boots had been taking off. That was good.

"Anyway, that's about it.....Well, this boy named Archie tried to flirt with me, but he was just some dumb kid, so I slapped him around a bit and he left me alone."

She looked back over at Valley, hoping she took the information well. The last thing Ace wanted was for their renewed friendship to end because Ace played the field.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:53 am

Valley listened to Haley's recounting. All of it. It was good to know that she hadn't lacked for things to do while they'd been apart, at least.

It hurt, just a little to know about how well Haley had been getting on without her, even without the obvious way she'd gone on to win the title. Jealous? Maybe. And she fully realized how petty that was, but it was just one more thing she was going to have to get over. They were both wrestlers, and if she wanted to have anywhere near the success Haley had, the answer was simple: she needed to win more matches. Period.

Valley did have some other questions, though, like what the heck 'Five Nights At Freddie's' was and who would be cruel enough to name their child 'Archie', but those were topics for a later time. Best to keep it focused.

She kept her smile up, even though she didn't feel it 100%. More like 90%. "Poor guy didn't know the tree he was barking up." She had a little chuckle at the last bit, before glancing Haley's way. Time for the million dollar question. "So. You're...not seeing anyone, right now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:10 am

"Yeah. He was cute, just not my type."

Ace replied, risking stretching a little to get more comfy, stopping as Valley asked her question, looking over to her.

"Seeing anybody? Actually no. Aside from those one night stands, I haven't be seeing anybody. I...I don't think I'm really looking for anything serious right now. I just wanna have fun...I think..."

She replied, hoping that was an acceptable answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:20 am

Haley's answer was hopeful, it was disappointing, and it left Valley unsure of exactly where she stood. While she was glad there wasn't any standing in her way, she couldn't help but hope that they could pick up where they left off. Wave a magic wand and just make everything before Summer Splash vanish in a puff of pink smoke.

That simply was not going to happen, and the more she thought, the more she considered it was for the best. Haley was an amazing girl, and she'd been too close to see. Maybe if they had some distance this time, she would be better able to appreciate the full picture. Then they could try again. Better. Or maybe they would stay apart, and just remain companions. It was experiment, and the only way to learn was to see it through.

"That's the smart move." She nodded. Very. Very. Slowly. "I'd love to have fun with you, sometime. Maybe hang out, see a movie, do some stuff. if the Entropy Champion isn't too busy to hang with an old indy wrestler." She shot her tongue otu a little, completing the joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:50 am

Ace smiled, blushing a little.

"Look Val...I think I know what your getting at...but...I think...one of the reasons it didn't work last time was...well...I mean...I liked it, don't get me wrong but...you and I just got started way too fast. We barely knew anything each other. "

She reached her hand out to Valley again, looking to hold her hand.

"So yeah, I would love to hang out with you, have some fun, and really get to know each other like we didn't before...and well...maybe one day..."

She didn't finish, too red to continue on that topic, though her meaning would be obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:06 pm

It was a little hard for Valley to reach out towards Haley from this position, but she managed it with a little strecthing and their hands met in the middle once again, gripping hard.

"Hey, you don't have to give me a hard-sell. I understand. Was pretty much thinking the same thing." She shuffled around and eased into the pillow with a low moan from the pain. It took some finagling, but she got her neck fitted just right.

"We'll do it right, this time." She caught Haley's blush and shared in some of it herself. It was amazing how insanely cute she could be without even seeming to realize it. "Just don't blame me for hoping we do get back to that point. Someday. My ear has gone far too long without proper nibbling." She gave Haley a quick wink and closed her eyes, more than content to keep holding her hand for as long as she wished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2