by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 3 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Stacie Summers vs Mai Valentine (Boxing)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stacie Summers vs Mai Valentine (Boxing) Empty Stacie Summers vs Mai Valentine (Boxing)

Post by Rebel_Boxer Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:04 am

Announcer: We're here just moments before her debut match in AFW within the boxing realm. Stacie Summers, also known as Stacie "The Comeback" Summers is the daughter of legendary boxer Bret "The Duke" Summers. She has an amateur record in her local gym of 4 wins and 3 losses. The AFW crowd seems real excited to see the daughter of "The Duke" compete in the league. Her opponent, Mai Valentine, has agreed to a boxing match against Summers even due to her inexperience in boxing. Let's see how this plays out...

...And so it began... Lights, camera, action! Stacie was standing at the top of the ramp making her debut entrance. Although her theme song was playing in the background (Leona Lewis - Happy) she couldn't really hear the song due to a fired up crowd. Truth be told she was nervous. She's competed locally before but being the daughter of a world famous boxer put a lot of weight on her shoulders. Her long light brown hair swayed as she walked down the ramp, wearing her dress-like boxing attire and yellow boxing gloves. It was an extra article of clothing she wore as the stipulation to this match was that for every 5 second count during a knock down the fighter must remove an article of clothing. She didn't like these rules however it was the only way to get her opponent to agree to a match as she herself was inexperienced in boxing.

Stacie enters the ring with a look of uncertainty on her face. She stands in her corner, blinded by the flashing lights of the arena. She waves to the crowd and they return her greeting with cheers. The crowd was on her side. It almost seemed like it was going to be a battle of good vs evil. Pacing a little in her corner she takes a few deep breaths and then puts her gaze towards the entrance and awaits her opponent...

Rebel_Boxer

Back to top Go down

Stacie Summers vs Mai Valentine (Boxing) Empty Re: Stacie Summers vs Mai Valentine (Boxing)

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:26 am

Mai Valentine's theme song starts to echo around the area (Dave Oliver- Angel on my Shoulder)with a mixed crowd reaction. She entered the ring with a white corset top (with no bra underneath), her purple mini skirt, and her silk white thong underneath it, and and custom purple boxing gloves. Once Mai entered the ring she got a good view of her opponent, and she saw that she was nervous and she decided to try to calm her down with a wink. Mai wanted her opponent to enjoy this match as much as she was going to, after all it's not often you see a wrestler in a boxing match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Stacie Summers vs Mai Valentine (Boxing) Empty Re: Stacie Summers vs Mai Valentine (Boxing)

Post by Rebel_Boxer Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:55 am

Announcer: It looks like both fighters have entered the ring. As a reminder to the audience, Stacie has a background in boxing whereas Mai is a wrestler and has little to no experience boxing. If I had to make a prediction, I'd put my money on "The Comeback" Summers!

Stacie walks towards the center as the referee brings both fighters in for the rules. She begins to sweat already but only a drop on her forehead. The pressure of doing well weighs heavy in her heart as she knows that a lot of fans in the stands knows that she comes from a bloodline of boxers. She keeps her arms up in a boxing defensive stance though to maintain some sort of aggressive presence even though her gentle face says otherwise.

Referee: "Alright ladies, you've agreed to a boxing match in which the fighters must remove an article of clothing for every 5 second count during a knockdown status. The first fighter that removes every article of clothing is the loser. Do you have any remarks for your challenger?"

She recalls on her training. She looks on as her opponent winks at her. Even the wink intimidates her. Her opponent is a beautiful blonde woman. Her lips curl in to a bit of a smile. She is well aware of how her opponent is a wrestler, not a boxer. Perhaps this might give her an advantage. Stacie will need it as she hadn't been in a match since the local competition. Some might even say she's been soft. She had two big fears for tonight. Getting beat up, and getting humiliated. "Good luck Mai... I hope you know, I won't take it easy on you..." she says in an unconfident tone.

Rebel_Boxer

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:08 am

Mai couldn't help but chuckle as she heard Stacie's remarks and said confidently "That's cute honey. I hope your ready for this, because I intend to leave you beaten, battered and naked in the middle of this ring by the end of this match"
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel_Boxer Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:31 am

Just watching the blonde speak with such confidence intimated Stacie. Her fists tightened in her yellow gloves as she pounded them together before the referee sent them back to their own corners. Stacie was surprised with her response as it was a bit venomous. She needed that bit of aggressiveness to help her in the match today.

She stands in her corner awaiting the bell and the beginning of round 1.

Round 1 DING!

There it is, the sound of the beginning of the round. Stacie had to suck up any bit of anxiety and focus on the task at hand, defeating her long haired blonde opponent. Stacie walks out from her corner with her arms up in a defensive stance. Her gloves were real close to her face. She was a little afraid of getting hit in the face."Show me what you got!"

Rebel_Boxer

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:57 am

When the bell rung for Round 1 to start, Mai walked out of her corner in an upright stance toward her brunette opponent. Mai replied "I will." Mai wanted to be aggressive in this boxing match to start. As she looked at her opponent she saw that she was trying hard to protect her face. Mai went for an early uppercut to the gut of Stacie.

Last edited by 321Shazam on Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel_Boxer Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:04 am

Stacie was focused on the blonde but didn't exactly have her head in the fight. It wasn't until an uppercut to the stomach that got Stacie to realize what she was getting herself in to. Mai, in her confident nature, sent her purple glove in to Stacie's stomach which connected. Making a loud thud noise it immediately took the wind out of Stacie and she lowered her arms from protecting her face to now her stomach. It was amateur hour all over again. She hadn't been hit in a long time and didn't remember what it was like. Her facial expression went from serious to concerned with only on hit as she groaned with the hit, "Ungh!"

Rebel_Boxer

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:08 am

Mai's confidence grew as she connected her uppercut. Mai let out a laugh, and then she saw that Stacie lowered her guard on her face. Mai saw Stacie's face as the perfect target for a left hook. Before Mai threw the punch she exclaimed to Stacie "I hope you like eating leather!
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel_Boxer Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:20 am

Her eyes widened as she was powerless to move out of the way or guard in time. Her arms were lowered long enough to be vulnerable for a mean left hook to her cheek. She took a deep breath in, in anticipation of the impact from Mai's purple glove. She closed her eyes as the leather glove smacked across her cheek. Stacie staggered to the left only two steps. Although Mai may have looked like a girly girl, she can sure hit hard. "Hngh!" she let out.

Within one second she whipped her head back to focus on Mai. Stacie's guard was still lower as she was injured both physically and mentally. Mai's trash talking was getting to her head. She was up against a beautiful and confident woman and didn't know how to handle that. Stacie retorted with,
"Lucky shot. I won't let you beat me. Too many people are counting on me." she said before throwing a right jab herself.

Rebel_Boxer

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:30 am

Mai was having too much fun throwing punches at Stacie but she didn't pay much attention to what Stacie was saying, but Mai took a right jab right to the nose. Mai's facial expression went from overjoyed to offended that she just got hit in face. Mai became enraged and charged at Stacie swinging a wild right hook hoping to hit her face. While Mai was charging she yelled "HOW DARE YOU HIT MY FACE!!
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next