Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Things go bloody in the night....

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Things go bloody in the night.... - Page 6 Empty Re: Things go bloody in the night....

Post by Deus001 Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:54 pm

Light went with the slap, figuring he might as well. It barely stung considering that he was at his full power right now, the former test subject really needed to be elsewhere. Like half an hour ago, he got so wrapped up in what he was doing with Raynare that he forgot all about it. Still totally worth it though, Light couldn't recall the last time he had so much fun and a chance to go full power.

The magical weapon smirked and turned his gaze to the fallen angel, cracking his knuckles as he did so. "Alright then, let's see how long you last...." he muttered as he slit both his wrists. Light would see Raynare's blade of light, and match her with a scythe made out of his blood. It looked just like the colour of blood, but with a sheen and sharpness that was near impossible to craft. Droplets of blood also trickled down from the blade.

"Hemomancer's art: Bloodstained Reaper." he muttered, before hovering just off the ground. And then Light charged right at Raynare, intending to swing the blade of the scythe right down onto Raynare. Usually Light wouldn't have even been able to fly, but his full power had been unleashed.

Back to top Go down

Things go bloody in the night.... - Page 6 Empty Re: Things go bloody in the night....

Post by Missingkeys Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:15 pm

Raynare might have been outmatched in power, but not necessarily skill. She sees the attack coming and quickly evades it by sidestepping to the side. There she would shaft her blade through his arm from underneath in hopes of immobilizing his attacks.

If that worked, she would then proceed to slip behind him as she wrapped her arms around his back and then suplex him, hoping to drive his head into the ground once more.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:41 pm

Light's attack slashed nothing but thin air, a pity as it could have perhaps cleaved right through Raynare. And leave her half the fallen angel she used to be, still blood was dripping constantly from Light's self created weapon. Almost like it was shedding bloody tears....

The magical weapon winced as Raynare's blade dug into his arm, the scythe that he held transformed into blood that quickly fell to the ground. Light had quickly torn the blade out of his arm, spreading more gore around him. And then the fallen angel swiftly got behind him, and promptly slammed him down to the ground once again.

Light grunted aloud at the impact, it left him stunned for about a second or two. Only he then slammed his fist down on the ground and proceeded to get back up, Light was at his full power here after all. In fact one could say that in this state he was something else that wasn't really human, only a few people saw this and lived to tell the tale. And Raynare would be one of those people. With bits of the roof material still in his hair Light made to drive his fist into the gut of Raynare, to try and set her up for a tombstone piledriver.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:18 pm

Raynare was almost there to her next attack when Light broke the ground, causing her to abandoned the plan. Without warning, he drove her fist straight into her gut.
"Kuagh!!" Raynare's eyes nearly popped out at the weight behind his fist. She had the chance of fighting all kinds of enemies, and while Light wasn't number one, he certainly was near the top. It had been a long time since she was hit this hard.

Unable to do anything, the fallen Angel fell to her knees as she clutched onto her injured stomach. She was at his mercy as he slowly set her up for a tombstone piledriver.
Raynare could only wait in dread as he held her in that position and left her defenseless.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:42 pm

Light took a couple of seconds before the attack finished, he was now dangling Raynare upside down. His arms at full power, and felt like a vice grip keeping the fallen angel in place right where he wanted her. Light had to admit, this whole affair had been really quite fun. Now though it was time for Light to end this.

Without a word Light jumped into the air, intent on slamming Raynare headfirst right into the hard ground. This had Light's tremendous power behind it, although this wouldn't kill the fallen angel. Raynare had entertained the magical weapon quite well, and as he said before sending her back to the afterlife would have been a waste.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:54 am

Raynare didn't have time to even register what happened as Light slammed her headfirst straight into the ground with a great amount of force behind it. The impact didn't kill her, but it surely hurt a lot.
The fallen Angel breathed heavily as she laid on the ground barely consious. She knew that she wasn't going to win. She hadn't expected to run into an immortal like him. Without preperations, she was at too much of a disadvantage against him.

Still...

"At least have the decency to finish your opponent off." She sighed even though she no longer had the energy left to fight. The woman still prefered getting beat down than spared because of mercy.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:17 pm

Light was silent as he drove Raynare down hard into the ground, that wasn't a normal move that the fallen angel had been hit with. It had been fully enhanced by his hidden and tremendous power, an ordinary person would have certainly died if they were to be on the end of that move.

And then the magical weapon heard the words of the fallen angel, and Light couldn't help but crack a grin. The fallen angel had satisfied him, now though he had to wrap this up. And Mr Light would surely oblige, he had been kneeling next to the head of Raynare after that move. He then began to stand back up, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Well if you insist, but don't worry I shall not end you. Because you have been so much fun for me Raynare, now goodnight fallen angel...." Light said as he took a few steps back. And then rushed forth to deliver a Seth Rollins style curbstomp to the back of her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:03 pm

Raynare didn't even bother to say anything else as Light went up towards her and prepared to finish her off. From what she knew, this guy wasn't going to kill her. Besides if he did, he would follow soon. She was a servant to some of the most powerful beings in existance, and if she died, he would follow soon.

The attack came so fast, that Raynare barely even registered what happened before he had stomped onto the back of her head, knocking her out instantly.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:56 pm

There was a large and resounding crashing noise as Light slammed his foot down onto Raynare's head hard, in fact her head had seemingly become struck briefly to his black and red sneakers. Although it soon got peeled off, Light knew he had won this fight. And damm it had been one of the most satisfying encounters against the supernatural, not since that battle against that giant and demonic teddy bear in a church.

Police sirens were heard in the distance, almost right on cue. Light knew he needed to make himself disappear, but what of Raynare? She was out of it, and the police might ask questions. While he seriously doubted that the fallen angel would talk to them, still it might be better to get her out too. After all she had provided the magical weapon with a brilliant fight, making sure she was okay was the least he could do.

Without a word Light scooped up her body into his arms, and suddenly lept from one roof to the next. He had no idea where he was going, just somewhere nice and quiet to dump the fallen angel. So that when she woke up no one would be around, a nice little corner for her to sleep.

After that the magical weapon knew he'd need to get back to Team Starmage's HQ, his boss was annoyed enough that Light hadn't reported in yet. Now Light was going to need to explain that he battled a fallen angel and almost violated the masquerade, still worth it though.

But just before Light left the now moved body of Raynare he'd leave her a little note, tucked between her breasts and written in blood with elegant handwriting.

To my dear fallen angel Raynare

You provided me with such a fantastic fight, I haven't felt so alive and entertained in ages. I hope that this won't be the last time we dance, till the next night that we may meet.

Light Killer xo

With that the magical weapon left, knowing that either Raynare would wake herself up after he was gone or her master would. Either way the sun was rising, time to vanish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6