by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

'The Cyclops' Vs. Kagami

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kagami - 'The Cyclops' Vs. Kagami Empty 'The Cyclops' Vs. Kagami

Post by Lobo Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:47 am

Standard Match
Win by Pinfall or Submission

"Cyclops' Theme" would play throughout the arena in front of a packed friction crowd who gave soft claps and quiet cheers for the returning AFW wrestler known as "THE Cyclops", who's character name was Summer Summers who was actually born as Molly Hatcher from Iowa. This tiny little odd ball of a girl hit the stage with a determined look on her face, flashing neon lights all around here, never bothering her eyes because of the bright red visor she wore, giving her better vision and assisting her with her sensitivity to light. Which was REALLY bad because the arena was could be so bright, especially with flashing cameras. Not that Molly was aware, she felt that was just her Mutant Powers!

Rolling inside the ring once she got there, Molly waited no time rushing the ring announcer and snatching her mic away.

"Japan! I, "THE CYCLOPS" have returned to the ring! Last time I may have been defeated by The Evil Mecha Neko Mai but I assure you, this time my fight will be different! I will show you all my power in this hopefully friendly contest but I put evil away once and for all!!"
Molly cried out as she jutted a finger into the air.

"Im also aware many fans tend to cheer Mecha Neko Mai. In response to that, I'd like all of you to stop that. She's bad. I'm good. Cheer for me and when you see Mecha Neko Mai, please chant 'MECHA NEKO'S GO HOME! MECHA NEKO'S GO HOME! MECHA NEKO'S GO HOME!'. Okay?"
Molly added with a bright grin, looking around to see if anyone was following along, she wasn't sure if anyone was, she couldn't hear any chanting, maybe they were doing it along with her and she couldn't hear?

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Kagami - 'The Cyclops' Vs. Kagami Empty Re: 'The Cyclops' Vs. Kagami

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:37 am

Kagami - 'The Cyclops' Vs. Kagami HLVgeTK_zps21f94f97

Kagami was still nervous about taking on any matches as her eye patch was still in the possession of Mazzie. Kagami stood backstage pacing back and forth waiting for the match to start. Soon Kagami's music began to play over the loudspeakers and Kagami stepped out into the arena to the cheers of her fans.

Kagami slowly walked down to the ring and slipped under the bottom rope and calmly moved to her corner. Kagami looked at The Cyclops. Kagami was taken aback by the strangeness of the girl opposite her but that didn't mean Kagami wasn't going to try her hardest to win.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:47 am

Molly turned as she heard the music of her opponent begin to play, her eyes widening when she saw a girl with eyes that were Two, count em, TWO different colors. Molly was astounded by the sight of the small girl with red and blue eyes who slipped into the ring and greeted Molly with her silent demeanor.

"Y-You! Who are you!? State your name!" Molly demanded.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:20 pm

Kagami looked at Molly " I am Kagami." was all Kagami would say as she still felt very awkward without her eyepatch and speaking with this weird girl only made Kagami more nervous. "Let us have a good match." Kagami would say as she would wait for the bell to ring.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:26 pm

"K-Kagami? M-More like Yoriko!" Molly exclaimed while looking oddly at her opponent's eyes, making her furrow her brow.

"It... Must be nice... Having two different color eyes! A mutant like me doesn't get that luxury! Thats why I wear this Visor, see!?" Molly yelled aggressively while pointing at her red visors, ignoring Kagami's request for a good match as she took the time to complain about her literal imaginary issues.

"Prepare!" Molly exclaimed as she rose up her hands, hearing the bell rang she bent her knees, flared her nostrils, narrowed her eyes and charged at Kagami.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Cried The Cyclops, rushing Kagami with her eyes closed as she failed her arms wildly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:31 pm

Kagami looked at Molly with a quizzical look on her face. "Mutant? And i am sure you can take off the visor and be fine." Kagami managed to say before Molly began to charge at Kagami. Kagami would quickly sidestep Molly to try and trip the girl to the mat. "Calm down." Kagami would say as Molly seemed easily excited and Kagami didn't want to deal with someone like that.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:34 pm

Molly charged!

Kagami sidestepped and stuck her leg out.

"Wah!?" Her eyes shot wide as she suddenly felt both her feet hit something before leaving the mat all together, allowing Molly to open her eyes just in time to see her bop the turnbuckle head first!

"AUGH!!" Molly cried, staggering backwards dizzily and holding her head. "Uh-Huuhh..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:39 pm

Kagami felt a little bad as Molly fell face first into the turnbuckle but Kagami wasn't going to go easy Molly. As Molly stumbled backwards Kagami would stick her leg out again to try and trip Molly down to the mat.

Kagami would quickly follow Molly down to the mat though and try to sit on her opponents stomach. "Give up now and i promise not to hurt you." Kagami said as she figured that Molly wasn't really a fighter and she didn't want to hurt her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:45 pm

"A-AH! N-NOT AGAIN!" Molly screamed as she felt her heel hit something behind her, causing her to now tumble over backwards, hitting the mat with a heavy thud while the Audience cheered for Kagami. Sure it was funny, but she was making this fight look easy. Too easy.

"Ooh!" She grunted as she felt Kagami's weight on her stomach, Molly instinctively went for Kagami's hands, locking fingers with her and trying to push upwards.

"N-Never! As a Member of The Brat Pack and an X-Man, I, THE Cyclops, Never surrender!" Molly declared proudly, pushing up with her hands while trying to buck her hips upward to try and toss Kagami off.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:50 pm

Kagami would push against Molly as she tried to pin Molly's arms to the mat. "Stop fighting back." Kagami would say. However, Kagami was not expecting Molly to buck her hips and Kagami was sent flying forward only to land crotch first on Molly's face. Kagami would let out a small moan while wiggling her hips as she accidentally sat on Molly's face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next