by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Contract Negotiations

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Contract Negotiations - Page 6 Empty Re: Contract Negotiations

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:35 am

Allison pulled her chair back up to the table and sat with perfect posture, her back straight and head held just so, while she scrawled her signature on the line in gorgeous script. She initialed it, and slid it back across the table.

"Mercy, I wondered if I could speak to you for a moment before we part ways?" She asked innocuously.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 am

Mercy looked over both signatures and nodded in approval. That was that. Now she just had a dumb wrestling rulebook to read. She sighed. What a pain. While she was considering things, she heard Allison speak. She blinked, blushed and looked at the blonde.

"Uhhhh.... That's fine." She said. She then looked at Bonnie and Clyde. "If there's nothing else, you're free to go." She said, smiling at both of them.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:06 am

Both Twins were silent as Allison wrote her name down and remained so until they heard Allison's request, making both eyes on the twins widen.

Before either of them got a chance to comment, Mercy had already agreed. Clyde was the more surprised of the two and though Bonnie was suspicious of Allison, she thought nothing of it. "Alright. Be careful though, C'mon man." Bonnie said to Mercy before addressing Clyde who was glaring daggers into Allison's emerald eyes, giving Mercy a look that indicated his displeasure before he got up.

"Been nice knowin' ya, Sarah." Clyde muttered with venom on his tongue before he trend around and left.

Bonnie felt she understood. But her top priority was Allison, she stood there looking at the Brit with an intense gaze.

"Your ass is mine, cunt." She spat, giving Mercy a small wave before leaving the room, closing the door behind her and taking a Deep breath. That wasn't easy.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:25 am

Allison sighed when the Gastins had finally dispensed with their crude threats and left. She gave Mercy an apologetic smile and stood up out of her chair and smoothed down the long skirt of her periwinkle dress.

"I'm sorry," she said, and glanced toward the door. "You know them better than I do, but I'm sure they aren't always so..." She waved a hand in the air while she searched for the word, but gave up and let it drop.

There was apprehension on her face when she spoke again. "Mercy, I've... I've done a terrible thing, and I owe you an explanation."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:57 am

Mercy watched the twins leave and then turned to Allison. She was legitimately curious about what she wanted until she actually said it. instantly her eyebrows knit and she stood up. She wagged an accusing finger at Allison. "You video taped us." She growled. "And then you sent it to Clyde!" She was flustered good now.

"And then... you thought you could send me a sweet note? Ok, Allison." Mercy said, crossing her arms under her chest. "I'm a professional, that's the only reason I followed through with this but I can't waaaaaait to hear this explanation of yours." She tapped her foot expectantly. it actually felt good to let off some steam, especially on a woman like Allison. Though, she was still blushing quite hard.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:56 am

"I..." Allison faltered. She bowed her head and put a hand to her face, and when she looked up there were the faintest traces of tears under her eyes.

"I didn't. Not... intentionally. It's the security system, it activates whenever there's movement in a room. But after you left, I was... thinking of you, and... him. I know that he will always try to manipulate you into coming back to him. He wants to own you and keep you for himself, and I just couldn't bear the thought."

She shook her head and drew a deep breath, and by all appearances, she was having a terrible time keeping her composure through her explanation. It was actually sort of fun.

"I'll admit that I was rather drunk by the time I sent that to him, but I wanted him to see that you weren't his property, and that you were a woman who made her own choices and didn't need a project like him to take care of. You deserve so much more.

"There are things wrong with me that I wish I could change. Some of them were put there by people like them who would take such pleasure in seeing how much they could hurt me before I broke. Some of it is no one's fault but my own. I think... If things were different, I..." She stopped, and smiled weakly. "I don't expect that the glasses survived the night, but I wanted you to know that that night was special to me. Even if we never see one another again, outside of this match where your friends will no doubt beat me until I'm broken, I'll remember that night."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:14 am

Mercy blinked. Allison was... crying?

Mercy's eyes widened at the woman's explanation. She was doing a very good job of selling it and while Mercy had been quite skeptical at first, she was mostly starting to feel for the woman. She was certainly good, that was for sure.

She turned her head when Allison was finished. "I... still have the glasses." She said softly. She tried to be cross with Allison though. "Having cameras, in a place like that, it's a violation of privacy!" She began with her lawyer speak.

"And..." She faltered. "It's a violation of trust..." Mercy stepped over to Allison and put a hand on Allison's shoulder. "I'm... glad-honored! You feel the way you do about me. I didn't realize it..." She whispered.

"I mean... I still think about it..." Mercy lowered her head. "Ah... but I don't think Clyde's as bad as you say. He might be a neanderthal and a bit frumpy, but I don't think he's got what it takes to give someone the run around. Both of them are pretty direct."

Mercy's hand slid up and down Allison's arm. "I do appreciate you looking out for me though. I think that... once this whole business is sorted maybe I'll come back to the spa again, ok?" She said, blushing quite deeply. "Or... something." Mercy shrugged. Mercy shook her head. She was still conflicted but Allison's honeyed words dripped deeply into her ear.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:37 am

Allison closed her eyes and bowed her head. "I'd like that," she said, with a faint smile.

She pulled herself together and dabbed at her eyes, and stood tall, towering over Mercy. "Thank you for your hard work, even with my... lack of judgement. Goodbye, Mercy."

With that, she strode out of the room and let the door close behind her, leaving the pink-haired paralegal all by herself. She was terribly pleased with herself, but she kept it all bottled up inside. There was no telling who she would see, and she couldn't let anything slip.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:45 am

"I'll see you later, Ms. Watson." Mercy said, bowing to the tall blonde and watching her leave. When she was gone, Mercy sighed deeply. she felt super stressed, like there was a huge knot in her stomach that she couldn't get rid of.

She plopped into her chair and collected her things. she put them back in her briefcase and then let her head flop against it. She huffed and just sat there, staring at her briefcase. She needed a moment.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:53 am

Bonnie and Clyde made it to the elevator, but Clyde kept looking back, he kept thinking about her and them. Together. Same room. Alone. Again. He couldn't stand it.

"Hey Bon." He said and she perked her head up. "Go on ahead. I'll meet ya back at the house." He told her, slipping past the closing metal doors and jogging down the hallway. Bonnie wasn't going to argue.

"Remember ta' think before ya speak!" She shouted before the elevator doors shut.

Down the hallway, Clyde would walk and eventually pass... Allison. He watch her leave, giving her a stern glare as he walked passed her and reached the office, he didn't stop. He opened the door and stepped inside swiftly to see Mercy with her head buried in her breifcase.

"Ahem." He said lightly, devoid of any sarcasm.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next