by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:49 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 3 Bots

Blue_Snakie, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kelly Conway's Number One Fan!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kelly Conway's Number One Fan! - Page 2 Empty Re: Kelly Conway's Number One Fan!

Post by LtLukas Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:40 am

"Yeah. God. I just want to break them all. I want them to cry. I want them to know what I, err, we can do. Man. Wanna go find them and kick their asses right now?" Jessica was already hopping from one foot to the other, ready to take on the world. And then Jessica stopped. She wasn't here to fight everyone or even anyone. She was here to get the contract. Or a match. Whatever.

"Although maybe we could hold off on that until another time." The Violent Violet tried to calm herself a little bit. It wasn't the time to try and fight everyone. Not yet at least. "But they will get what is coming to them. I know it."

Back to top Go down

Kelly Conway's Number One Fan! - Page 2 Empty Re: Kelly Conway's Number One Fan!

Post by Lobo Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:08 pm

Kelly grinned at Jessica's eagerness to fight all the people she hated. Funny how they all happened to conveniently be on the same team.

"We huh?" Kelly smiled. "Listen kid I appreciate the help, you're a big girl and all but I don't even know what you can do." Kelly thought about longer.

" But I like you, kid. Stick with me and you'll do great! But... Why not give me some time to look at your matches? I'll give you a call if I think you.... Got the drive to win at all costs." Kelly said to her fan with a wink. She couldn't resist a sidekick but she wanted to make sure Jessica was capable.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:26 pm

"Yeah! You should look over them. I went two on one and came out with a victory. I am no joke." Jessica dropped the charade as she couldn't pass up the chance to brag. And if Kelly liked it, well that was fine too. Jessica looked around one last time. Still no sign of where that precious contract would be kept. Shame.

"Listen. Here's my number." Jessica grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and scrawled her number on it in her chicken scratch. "I would be happy to knock someone out with you any time you like. Win at all costs, right?" Jessica was smiling. It was an earnest smile for once. She was going to have a friend in a high place now. And that would lead to all sorts of interesting possibilities...

"But I might have to be off soon. Gotta keep on that training, right!" Jessica flexed. She wanted to bring a little attention to her guns. Just to test the waters a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:50 pm

"Two on one eh?" Kelly rubbed her chin with peaked interest before taking Jessica's number.

"Win at ALL costs" Kelly repeated with a matching smile to Jessica's.

"Work hard. That's all I got to say. I'll keep in touch." And with that Kelly went back into her dressing room.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:00 am

Jessica left the dressing room with a wave. As soon as the door shut the Violent Violet ripped off her Kelly Conway shirt off. She was going to throw it in the fire when she got home. But at least she was going places now. She had a friend and a very valuable one. Now all she had to do was capitalize on that fact and climb the ladder.

Jessica left the arena and got in her car. The long road to glory was just beginning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:57 pm

From her dressing room, Kelly pulled out her phone to check out Jessica's matches. She was indeed 'new talent' as Kelly guessed. The blonde frowned at the woman's choice of matches but saw that she had the capability to be cold and ruthless. She only needed a push to obtain her full potential in that regard.

She was impressed that this girl beat two others in a handicap match and Kelly honestly had a hard time turning down a powerhouse who clearly worshiped her.

Kelly trusted few people and often distanced herself from others but as she gazed over Jessica's profile and matches, she found herself smirking at the idea of having her very own attack dog.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2