Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lorenza Saldano vs Zoey Waters

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lorenza Saldano vs Zoey Waters Empty Lorenza Saldano vs Zoey Waters

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:32 am

Match Type- Standard 10 Round Professional Boxing Ring
Ring Type- Standard Official Ring Type
Number of Rounds- 10
Win Conditions- Knockout, TKO, Win 6/10 rounds

Lorenza Saldano
Spoiler:

Versus

Zoey Waters
Spoiler:

[Zoey's Entrance Music: The XX- Intro]

Shifting the weight back and fourth between the balls of her feet to the music, she began to make her way outside the ring entrance. Wearing a blue sweater underneath her cyan silk robes, she began to loosen up. The crowd going wild on either side of her as she threw combinations into the air in front of her. Focused, her eyes looked at the ground vaguely aware of what was in front of her as her coach and a teammate of hers weren't two steps behind her. Her teammate ran ahead of to open up the ropes for Zoey to step through.

Once stepping into the ring, Zoey took off her sky blue robes and her blue sweater. Her skin warm still warm to the touch from her warm up backstage. She exhaled as she circled the ring spanning 2 or 3 laps as she shuffled side to side on her feet. The brunette's official ring attire was a sky blue sports bra, a pair of boy shorts, followed by a pair of blue and white striped boxing shoes. Her hands were bound tightly with white wrappings in order to protect her hands and wrists from harm. Letting her hands go, she let her fists fly into the air. Watching Zoey shadowbox was like watching a dancer performing in a ballet, each fists flying in the perfect flight path, each step not one inch out of place all of this done with great speed without compensating her defenses or her balance. Most importantly of all, she made it look effortless. After loosening up, Zoey turned to her corner where she held out her hands towards her coach and her teammate as they put on her gloves for her. Zoey took a breath as her coach gave her some last minute advice, nodding her head in acknowledgement before she heard her opponent's music began to play. She gave a brisk nod before turning away from her corner and facing towards the center of the ring.

Tightening her hands into fist, the leather of her blue boxing gloves creasing under the pressure before she slammed her two fists together. Exhaling, she smiled eager to be back in the ring. She felt comfortable here, it was her home. In some ways boxing was her life. It was her ring, hers and nobody else's, and she was going to prove that to her opponent tonight one way or another.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Lorenza Saldano vs Zoey Waters Empty Re: Lorenza Saldano vs Zoey Waters

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:08 am

Lorenza had raised an eyebrow when she heard what they wanted her to wear for her next match. It wasn’t entirely unheard of to dress in this manner for a boxing match, but Lorenza had never done it. On the international boxing circuit, it had been trunks from day one.

When she was sparring, that was a different story. At least Lorenza didn’t have to go out and find a pair of boyshorts to wear. Actually, as she made her way down to the ring, flanked by her team of world-class coaches and trainers, she enjoyed the feeling of greater maneuverability that these boyshorts gave her underneath the green silk robe, T-shirt, and sweatpants she wore to keep her muscles warm and limber prior to the match. Lorenza was feeling plenty hot after her warmup, but was breathing easily as she made her way into the ring.

Once she was there, she immediately discovered another advantage of this lighter costume: her opponent really was something to look at. Lorenza thought that she looked familiar, though the Tigress knew that she had never personally faced off with this woman before. It was obvious from her shadowboxing that she was not just some rookie, however. This woman was a world-class boxer.

Lorenza would smirk as she shed her robe, handing it off to the buxom blonde standing in her corner. She would shirk her shirt and sweatpants, as well, and was now standing in nothing but a pair of green boyshorts, a matching sports bra, and a pair of white boxing shoes with green stripes. She would immediately start her own pre-match routine, throwing punches into the air in front of her—left jab; right jab; a pair of left jabs followed by a hard right hook—moving around her side of the ring, staying light on her feet. The boyshorts really did let her move around much better, too. Lorenza had never thought of really fighting in them. Well, it was never too late to learn something new.

When her coach called her, Lorenza would hop back over to her corner and hold out her taped hands. In just a few seconds, her green gloves were on them, laced up and ready for battle. Lorenza would take her mouthguard, too, putting it into her mouth and grinning.

She turned back to her opponent, and would try to make eye contact with the woman on the other side of the ring. When she did, Lorenza would throw another lightning-fast combination of punches into the air in front of her, silently letting her opponent know what was about to happen to her. She had just stepped into the ring with a world champion!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:48 am

Zoey watched her opponent's combination, showing her white teeth as she grinned back at her opponent's punches. The speed and the strength behind it was definitely intended for her. It was a warning and a threat but Zoey wasn't afraid for even a second. Lorenza definitely would be a danger foe and knew going in this was going to be a tough match. turning back to her coach, she opened her mouth and bit down on the mouth guard. Making the first move, she made her way to the center of the ring awaiting her opponent to do the same. The words 'AFW! MOMENTUM!' with the image of a boxing glove was marked in the center of the ring. The two boxers would meet in the center.

"It's an honor to fight you Lorenza. I know you're strong. I can tell it's going to be a tough fight." Zoey said breaking the silence smiling innocently. "I'm Zoey. Zoey Waters. I hope we have a great match oh...and uhh... one thing I want to make clear before we fight."

Taking a step closer, the brunette pressed her forehead against Lorenza refusing to break their gaze. Standing in front of her opponent, toe to toe, eye to eye and chest to chest, she wanted to let Lorenza know one thing.

"I'm not afraid of you. Not even a little..." She said looking directly into her opponent's eyes before saying the words...

"...I'm going to beat you."

Zoey's subtle smile broke into a grin. She wasn't mean or vindictive but she wasn't beneath a little friendly trash talking. She let her fists fall to her sides, all smiles as if daring Lorenza to throw punch at her. The brunette pressed herself against Lorenza not willing to back down or break her gaze. The ref would then come between them and recite the rules to them before asking them to touch gloves. Zoey would offer her gloves out of respect before taking a step back waiting for the ref to commence the match and the bell to ring.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:29 am

Once she saw her brunette foe heading for the center of the ring, Lorenza would move in that direction as well. The crowd was cheering loudly as the former world champion and her dangerous-looking foe met in the center of the ring. Once the two were up close and personal, it became very clear just how evenly matched they were physically. The two stood eye to eye, their chests almost touching, and their sculpted abs beneath hovering just inches away from each other.

When the brunette took out her mouthguard to speak, Lorenza would take hers out, as well. No sense in trying to trash talk with your mouth full. The Mexican boxer chuckled as she heard what her opponent had to say. Lorenza was taking a liking to this girl already.

Encantada, Zoey. It’s nice to meet you,” she would reply, keeping it polite to start off as she smiled disarmingly at her opponent. “I’m sure it will be a tough fight. A good fight, too, of course. With those arms and that core, you don’t look like the sort of girl who goes down too easily…”

Lorenza licked her lips, like a predator eagerly awaiting her next meal. She was ready to go right now. She was a little more excited, even, than she usually was when starting out a match. Maybe it was the thrill of the skimpier boyshorts compared to her heavy trunks. They made her feel light, and the light blue pair that Zoey was wearing gave Lorenza quite the view to drink in. “And it’s good that you aren’t afraid. I don’t like it when girls try to run away from me. I like it when they get nice and close…” She would lean forward, pushing her forehead into Zoey’s. “…so that I can rip them apart. No matter how tough you are, that’s happening to you, just as sure as it’s happened to everyone else I’ve faced, chica.”

She grinned back at Zoey. She loved trash-talking, and Zoey seemed to love it, too. As Zoey pushed against her, Lorenza would shove forward, smashing her chest into Zoey’s in a bodily battle for dominance, grinning the whole time until the referee girl moved in to separate them. Lorenza would eventually oblige, reluctantly. Once the ref had recited the rules, Lorenza would pound her green gloves into her foe’s, then would take a step back, putting her mouthguard back in as she waited for the bell.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:49 am

Zoey felt a chill run down her spine at her opponent's threats but it was more out of excitement rather than anything related to fear. As her opponent pushed back, Zoey refused to back down. Neither woman refusing to take a step back, she pushed back with her chest. The two just stared at each other eager to put the other in their respectful places.

It wasn't until, the ref pulled them apart that Zoey reluctantly had to back off. She smiled seeing Lorenza's reluctance to do so as well. The brunette lowered her eyes studying her foe's body from the ground up before meeting the girl's eyes and giving her a small wink. Lorenza was quite the eye candy, the hips, her well toned core, her legs and that pretty face. It just made her curious how she'd look on the canvas broken looking up at her.

"Whatever you say." Zoey said before shrugging her shoulders non-nonchalantly but unable to keep the smile on her face. "It just tells me, you haven't fought someone like me and you're overdue for an ass kicking."

After the ref recited the rules and her sexy opponent pounded her gloves, the ref raised and chopped down her arm.

"Round One! Fight!" The Ref declared as her voice was quickly followed up by the sound of the bell chiming.

Zoey immediately jumped back. Moving into an orthodox stance smoothly, she shifted her weight back and fourth as she moved sided to side. Finding her rhythm, Zoey decided to go onto the offensive to test her opponent's defenses.

'One, Four, Two' Zoey mentally told herself wanting to keep Lorenza on her toes from the get go.

The brunette let out a sharp breath and fired a jab just short of Lorenza's face, she left her arm extended for a few seconds longer. Using the blue glove to blind her opponent for a few seconds, she stepped in deep with her left foot and ducked low as she retracted her left arm quickly. Pulling her left arm close to her body rotating her upper torso, she lowered herself with her legs her body like a coil that's ready to spin. The moment the ball of her foot made contact with the ring floor, catching up with her left, Zoey came up with a short left uppercut using the driving force of her legs and hips to drive her fist into Zoey's jaw. If the shot connected, Zoey would follow it up with a right straight after popping her opponent's head up like that.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:36 am

“Oh, I am overdue for an ass kicking. I could definitely use one,” Lorenza would reply, with a smug grin and a little chuckle. “But I never met a boxer woman enough to give me that ass kicking. And I still haven’t met her!” The Mexican boxer and the Canadian continued to force their bodies together, green- and blue-clad chests smashing against each other, breasts compressing as the two women struggled against each other, each in an effort to intimidate the other, with neither succeeding in that effort.

Eventually, they were separated, and they would both back up as the referee prepared for the beginning of the match. Lorenza would wipe the smile from her face and put her game face on in the seconds leading up to the bell. Finally, the ref called out, and the bell rang to start round one.

Lorenza would immediately assume her own orthodox stance. She stayed light on her feet, moving in a slow circle towards Zoey with her fists up. Lorenza was looking for an opening when Zoey launched the first attack. Lorenza would bring up her guard to stop the blue glove, and noticed how Zoey held it in her face. Lorenza knew that trick. Zoey wanted to distract her, to keep her from seeing what she was up to. Lorenza would step back, playing it conservatively. When Zoey threw her uppercut, Lorenza was ready for that. She would duck back, letting it pass in front of her, and would throw her own arm out to try to push Zoey’s left arm out to the side. Lorenza was going to pop her foe right in the fact with a hard left jab.

Before she could, Zoey’s right straight came in. It smashed into Lorenza’s glove and forced it back. The green leather very nearly tagged its own owner in the face. Lorenza would be forced to take a couple of steps back. She hadn’t taken a direct hit during that barrage, but Zoey was already showing her skill. Lorenza would throw a hard left jab as she planted her feet again, trying to keep some distance between herself and the Canadian.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:05 am

Zoey was glad she managed to follow that uppercut with that right hand. She landed cleanly with the first blow. Sensing blood in the water, Zoey pressed forward chasing Lorenza wanting to strike while the iron was still hot. She knew Lorenza was off balance for a short period of time and she also knew this was when fighters were the most vulnerable. Rushing in the Canadian dropped her shoulder leaning to one side, this caused her head to veer to the right by a few degrees as Zoey came forward . The next moment she felt the green leather of Lorenza's glove brush the side of her cheek. Zoey had narrowly escaping a devastating blow as the force of her forward movement would have been the same as if she had run into Lorenza's fist.

However, her gamble payed off as Zoey not only avoided the jab but now faced her opponent at a 45 degree angle with her body coiled up and ready to strike. With Lorenza's left arm still recoiling from the jab, Zoey would take advantage of her cocky opponent's unguarded body. Pivoting hard on the balls of her feet, she would try to rock the Mexican boxer's ribcage with a solid right hook! This time going to the body to punish her opponent with her counter punch.

"Rahh!" Zoey said as she let her fist loose.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:32 am

Lorenza had managed to deflect or absorb the first combination from her Canadian opponent, but Zoey kept coming at her. Lorenza thought that she might be able to drop the girl with her hard left jab—many a time, an opponent had managed to stagger Lorenza, only to be unceremoniously dropped by the Mexican when they came at her too quickly to try to keep rocking her.

Zoey was smarter than those women. She was more dexterous, too, it seemed—more agile. Either that, or she was really, really lucky. She ducked to the side, and Lorenza’s green leather only grazed the side of her head. It still had to sting, and, technically, it was the first landed blow of the match. But it was not nearly enough to slow Zoey down.

Lorenza was wide open. She knew it. She couldn’t do anything to stop Zoey from delivering a hard hook right into her exposed ribs. The former world champion clenched her teeth, stifling an exclamation of pain as she would stumble back a few steps. This time, she would keep backpedaling, putting some distance between herself and Zoey. Then, she would put up her gloves again. She had lost the first exchange, but they were only twenty seconds into a long, long fight. She beckoned for Zoey to come at her again. This time, she would be ready.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:57 am

Zoey grinned as she manage to connect that body shot and she could almost feel that she had hurt her opponent. When she was about to followup with more combinations, Lorenza reeled back, not just a little, a lot. Zoey let out a sigh of frustration, she was hoping she could get Lorenza angry with those last few shots get her to push forward but her opponent was pushing back. Zoey was smart but so was Lorenza, she was boxing conservatively. She needed to get her angry. Zoey wanted Lorenza to wear herself out early, she needed to get her worked up, now.

"Running away, again?" Zoey teased dropping her hands as she looked down pointedly at the ring floor but more specifically at the space between them. "Mexico is famous for producing world class boxers, I'm beginning to wonder... is that because you're country produces world class fighters or world class cowards?"  

The Canadian grinned letting the words sting as she motioned her opponent to come get her instead. The brunette even went as far as to back up and press her back up against the corner.

"Come on Coward, hit me." Zoey said motioning her to come get at her. As she said this, she could feel the sweat run down the back of her neck. This wasn't going to be very fun at all.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:37 am

Lorenza hated retreating, but sometimes it had to be done. She wasn’t a world champion for nothing; she was a world champion because she knew when to press and knew when to back off. She had spent years getting over her old streetfighting instincts of attack, attack, attack and training herself to think of the bigger picture.

Unfortunately, she had never been able to fully convince herself that retreating in this way wasn’t cowardly. When Zoey called her on that, taunting her—and taunting Lorenza’s homeland in general—the Mexican boxer couldn’t help but get upset. She wouldn’t show it much on her face, but she would let out a little growl, before slowly smirking. “English is my second language, you fucking piruja, and even I know that that insult barely made any sense. Now, you’re from Canada, right? Shouldn’t you be apologizing right about now?” Lorenza would clear her throat, then intone: Oooh, soorry there, eh?

She took a second to laugh at her own impression. “Seriously, if the Americans weren’t sitting between us, Mexico would’ve fucked your shit up a dozen damn times by now! ¡Los canadienses son las gallinas más grandes en todo el mundo, chingada!

Lorenza would rush forward, quickly closing the distance between herself and Zoey. She would throw a hard left jab at the Canadian, then a hard right, trying to back her up. Lorenza would then throw another left jab before following it immediately with a cross aimed right at Zoey’s face. Lorenza didn’t put too much power behind it. It was a feint. She would hold for a second, hoping to lure Zoey into attempting to counter. If she did, Lorenza would bob her head to the left, and hopefully let her next punch, a hard, arcing right hook, speak for itself.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next