Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lorenza Saldano vs Zoey Waters

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Lorenza Saldano vs Zoey Waters - Page 5 Empty Re: Lorenza Saldano vs Zoey Waters

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:59 pm

Zoey grunted as Lorenza absorbed her punches and countered back with her own jab. With her last jab parried, the brunette swung for the fences with her other freehand trying to catch Lorenza with an uppercut. The jab struck Zoey on the cheek forcing her to turn away from Lorenza as her mouthpiece came flying out. Her head snapped back eager to exchange some more with her opponent only to be cut off by the sound of the bell. Out of breath, Zoey glared at Lorenza as she wanted to keep fighting. She wanted the two of them to keep going. Despite being on the losing side, she didn't care, she wanted to keep fighting.

"Tsk..." Zoey let out as she grit her teeth spitting some blood out of her mouth before going to retrieve her mouthpiece.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Lorenza Saldano vs Zoey Waters - Page 5 Empty Re: Lorenza Saldano vs Zoey Waters

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:19 am

Lorenza wanted to keep fighting as much as Zoey did. Interrupting what could have been a beautifully brutal brawl between two enemies made the whole thing seem so much more...legitimate than it should have been. Zoey didn't really deserve a legitimate, ritualized sort of fight. She deserved to be beaten into blood pudding on the canvas with every punch in Lorenza's arsenal hitting her over and over and over again.

But, alas, it was a boxing match, and Lorenza knew from experience how the breaks between rounds could upset the tempo of one boxer and give the other a much-needed break and strategy session in her corner. If Lorenza was winning now, Zoey could just as easily seize the advantage when the bell rang to start the third round.

Lorenza knew she had won this round. Watching Zoey's bloody mouthguard fall from her mouth with that last punch only confirmed what she had already believed. After the bell rang, Lorenza met her foe's glare, but, when Zoey turned to pick up her mouthpiece, Lorenza would take a step, bend down, and pick it up first, the blood-covered blue plastic sitting in the middle of her white-and-green glove in stark color contrast.

Lorenza would then spit her own mouthguard out, the green plastic piece falling, covered in blood, into her left hand. Turning to Zoey, Lorenza would smirk. If the bitch wanted to play mind games, then they would play mind games. "Pick one, cunt," Lorenza would spit, holding the two mouthguards up for Zoey to pick from, one sky blue and one green, each covered in the spit and blood of its original owner.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:37 pm

Zoey blinked as Lorenza had moved quickly to retrieve her mouth guard fist. She didn't understand why until she processed what she said and the implications associated with it. Zoey was already frustrated with herself as she threw the round with that last visual of Lorenza knocking her mouth guard out of her like that. The judges would take note of that and it didn't make matters worse that she was definitely the one taking more damage than Lorenza. She wasn't winning in points and Lorenza was closer to a knockout then she was.

"Pick One? Fine." Zoey repeated as she looked down at the two mouthguards. She didn't understand why Lorenza would ask that when she clearly would choose her own until she realized what she was planning to do with the other. Glaring, her hand hovered over both before feinting towards Lorenza and grabbing her own, her eyes not leaving her opponent's. She would then try to stuff her own mouth guard into Lorenza's mouth.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:44 am

Lorenza was playing brain games with Zoey right now. She had clearly won that last round over the bitchy Canadian, and the Mexican was sure that not even Zoey's addled mind could determine that she was in the lead in this fight. The Mexican wanted to keep Zoey uncertain, and to keep her from being able to turn inward and steady her emotions. Lorenza wanted to remain on Zoey's mind every second the woman was in the ring.

And not just in the front of her mind, either. Lorenza wanted to dig into Zoey's subconscious. She wanted Zoey to taste her.

Did Zoey understand much of the significance of Lorenza's games? Was Lorenza, perhaps, overrationalizing her almost strange decision to give Zoey a choice of mouthguard? Was it just a simple intimidation tactic, to force Zoey to either meekly accept her own guard back from Lorenza or else agree to swap spit with the Mexican legend?

Zoey found a way to deftly dodge that possibility, as she at first chose her own, then suddenly shoved it into Lorenza's mouth, forcing Lorenza to taste her spit first. That was the plan, ultimately, but Lorenza still grunted with some annoyance at the audacity. Still, undeterred, she would shove her own green mouthguard into Zoey's mouth, forcing it in until it slid nicely into place. Now that they both had the other's mouthguard in, they had some time to rest in their corners.

But Lorenza didn't want to go back just yet. Growling, she leaned in, pushing her bust and her face into Zoey's, staring her down with an evil eye.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:46 pm

Zoey knew it was coming but in truth it didn't make her any less prepared. She could taste her opponent's saliva and copper tones of her opponent's blood in her mouth. It was disgusting but Zoey had to admit kind of arousing. The two refused to back away as they stood chest to chest and face to face. Zoey pushed back unwilling to let the other girl push her around.

"I hope you enjoy that taste in your mouth. It's the taste of defeat." Zoey growled through her teeth. "Because I'm going to knock you down on your ass next round bitch."

Zoey felt a hand on her shoudler as the ref told them to get back to their corners as the minute of break between matches would elapse. Not breaking contact with Lorenza, she would grin showing off Lorenza's mouthguard.

"I don't need a break, I'm putting this girl on the mat." Zoey taunted though a bottle of cold water on her head sounded like heaven right now. "But, if you're tired, Chica, you can go to sit in your corner now or if you wait just a few minutes, I'll help you find a seat on the ring floor."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:09 pm

Lorenza would smirk as she thought she saw Zoey's face twitch upon taking Lorenza's mouthguard in between her teeth. Lorenza didn't exactly enjoy the taste of Zoey's blood in her mouth, either, but the taste was heady and powerful and it aroused her in a different way, on a very different level than the sort of arousal she had felt the last time she had sex, with Carmen—though there were similarities. She always had connected pain and violence with sex, but here there was a much more acrimonious element—something between admiration and hatred—that was absent when she was with a woman she actually liked.

Of course, arousal was not the point of this exchange. It was psychological warfare, plain and simple. Lorenza had backed Zoey into a corner where she would look like she was backing out of something if she refused, forcing Zoey to take Lorenza's mouthguard and put it in her own mouth—just as Lorenza had intended. That being done, Lorenza, without a doubt, had a psychological edge. But there was still a long way to go in this fight.

"Oh, I don't need to sit yet, puta. But maybe after this fight I'll sit on your fucking face, huh?" If Zoey had wanted to talk sexual earlier, Lorenza would double down on it, now. And if Zoey wanted to waste her meager energy in a show of bravado, Lorenza would only encourage it. She still smirked and shoved her chest forward, intent on pressing herself into Zoey for the entire break.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:51 pm

"I'm right here, why don't you try it?" Zoey said glaring into the other girl's face. She felt warm sweat trickle down her face and down her body. She felt her entire body burn from the brutalizes to her muscles and to the burning sensation between her legs. She could feel her heart pounding hard against her ribcage.

Zoey growled in the other woman's face as their chests pressed against each other's. The taste of her opponent's mouth lingered in her mouth. She told herself that it would only fuel to her anger but it only made her strangely aroused. The Canadian girl would wait for the seconds to slip by before the referee signaled the fight had commenced.

Zoey would lean in and kiss the other girl on the lips, their lips puckering as they parted. She anticipated a punch upstairs and would duck down to avoid it. Using the spring in her bent legs to counter and drive her uppercut intto the other girl's jaw. She would let out something of a battlecry as she did this, Zoey could feel her legs burning and her muscles strain from the effort.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:12 pm

With neither woman deciding to return to her corner during this break, the next round would surely be grueling for the both of them, without having had a chance to rest their legs or get their new bruises and cuts treated by their corner teams. In addition to those realities, they would have to deal with a heightened sense of arousal, as well, as the two of them tasted each other's blood and spit in their mouths, and their bodies smashed against each other. Their breasts grinded, and Lorenza could feel her nipples harden, and felt Zoey's poking at hers through their tops. Part of her wanted to just pull that top off of her opponent and fight her topless. But Lorenza knew that she couldn't think with her pussy in the middle of a war like this one.

As the referee signaled that they could continue their fight, Lorenza gladly leaned in to kiss Zoey, smashing her lips hard against Zoey's, swapping more spit as the front of their mouthguards clacked against each other. The referee looked from one pugilist to the other, a little surprised with the particular direction this match was taking.

As they parted, Lorenza would try to throw a quick jab, one which Zoey managed to duck. The Canadian woman would then launch herself upwards, smashing a glove into Lorenza's chin that snapped her head back and sent pain burning through her jaw. Lorenza would stagger back a step, but would not let Zoey press her advantage. Lorenza would stomp her foot down and then, when Zoey came forward, Lorenza would bend a bit lower and try to drive a vicious hook into Zoey's solar plexus!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:01 am

"Rahhh!" Zoey bellowed as she threw her uppercut, her eyes filled with determination was ready to follow up and really put her opponent on the ropes. The Canadian boxer stepped in at the exact time her opponent did, Zoey's eye widened not expecting her opponent to be trying to come forward or stand her ground after taking such a clean shot. Zoey inhaled sharply as the right drove hard into her solar plexus knocking all the air from her lungs. She inhaled for air but refused to bend over for Lorenza.

Gritting her teeth, she bit down hard on Lorenza's mouth guard. Instead of hunching over, Zoey would come up over the top and throw an overhand right at her opponent's temple swinging diagonally throwing her weight behind the punch. Zoey would let out a grunt and stumble forward regardless if the the punch hit or missed. She would drape her arm across her middle, the muscles over her stomach bruised and beaten.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:16 pm

Lorenza put her foot down and Zoey walked into her, the two nearly tripping over each other as they both tried to occupy that same valuable real estate at the same time. Lorenza's chin was aching from that uppercut, blood pounding in her head, but she had faced much more dire straits. She dipped low and drove her glove with authority into Zoey's solar plexus, and grinned as she felt the punch hit cleanly, perfectly. Zoey was left breathless, spluttering, trying to stay erect in some show of bravado.

Zoey would surprise Lorenza now, though, with just how fast she recovered after such a clean shot that took her breath away. She swung an overhand right at Lorenza's temple, her glove smashing across the Mexican legend's forehead and snapping Lorenza's head to the side, sending spittle flying from her mouth, a shocked look on Lorenza's face! She would stagger to her right two steps, feeling Zoey stumbling alongside her. Lorenza would plant her feet hard, growl, then pivot, trying to retaliate with a vicious right hook to Zoey's cheek, aiming to pay her back with an equally staggering blow!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5