by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Finding something new....(For Indigo)

3 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Finding something new....(For Indigo) - Page 6 Empty Re: Finding something new....(For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:19 pm

Light was curious about Reptile being what he called "The last of his kind." inwardly Light doubted that. But then again Lunar was a female robot created for the sole purpose of being by his side, but this was getting too in-depth to what is a living person and what is not. Which went right over the head of the magical weapon, although he did believe he was quite good at headbutts at least.

He smirked and said "Alright, don't get your shorts in a knot. Don't worry I've done a bit of DIY in the past so I know what I'm doing." with that in mind Light moved to the cupboard and procured several wooden planks and nails. Taking a hammer into his other arm.

The magical weapon then nodded to the pair and said "Hey uh Reptile was it? When you've calmed down the drama queen grab another hammer and feel free to give me a hand." after giving a small laugh he left to clamber up to the roof outside.

Back to top Go down

Finding something new....(For Indigo) - Page 6 Empty Re: Finding something new....(For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:09 pm

Her arms flail around in a cartoon-like way. She didn't like water, like most felines. She hides in the corner until another drop of water hits her head. She hisses and scrambles around on the floor.

Eve yells at Light. "Hurry, hurrryyyyyyyyy" She also shoes away Reptile to go help Light.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:40 pm

Struggling to keep Eve under control he called back "I sure will"

"Okay I will go and help Light" As he let go of her and left her in the corner to go help Light as Reptile walked over the cupboard to get a hammer. He then walked outside and joined Light on the roof.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

Discord: furry4ever14#7217
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:49 pm

Light was wondering just how the hell he got himself into this situation, he had gone from seeing an area out for supernatural activity. Then he got stabbed not once but twice, and then found someone that he had no idea even existed. And then there was some lizard guy, again something he hadn't seen.

And now he was fixing a roof, looking back this brought Light back to his days at Starmage Academy. Where him and his friends often got into a wide array of stuff that was just downright weird, from Chon adopting a pair of witch girls. To Jenny getting kidnapped and put into an arranged wedding, and Lunar shutting herself down so that she wouldn't be force to fight Light. Although at least it all worked out and everyone was still around at least.

Light gave Reptile a nod and said "Here's some nails and a couple of planks, hammer them by that pipe over there. Nice and good alright?" DIY work was something that Light had a knack for, perhaps because of his powers. Speaking of....

The magical weapon's hammer fell off the roof as he handed the nails and planks to Reptile, Light grunted and said "I'll just get another one, hang on." he then picked up a nail and slit his right wrist. Instantly blood trickled down his right hand, where it begun to take the shape of a hammer. Only it was all blood red, and yet it still worked like a normal hammer.

"That's one of my powers there, I'm called a hemomancer I think. Basically blood magic, it's a good thing my wounds heal up fast too." Light said to Reptile, sure enough the slit wrist began sealing itself up and looked no worse for wear.

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:14 am

Well this made a difference from what Reptile was use to, he would either be training or randomly fighting someone who he was trying to make friends with but this time there was no fighting, this just made a nice change for him.

Reptile took the plank and nails off Light and started to move away to the spot where the roof was damaged. "Don't worry about it" He said back. He obviously was use to nails and wood as he just lived out in the wild and built usually from mud and wood which usually looked very primitive but it was his pace he made his home.

Reptile noticed the hammer go and the next thing he noticed was a hammer come out from nowhere and Reptile looked shocked "What the heck?"

Light then explained and this made a whole lot more sense "So that must come in pretty handy.....no pun intended of course" Reptile smiled.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:07 pm

The pun that Reptile made was lost on Light, he was a bit thick headed. Light was smart when it came to using his gut instincts, thanks to living in a forest for a long time. But still he hadn't even learned to read or write until he arrived at Starmage Academy, it might have seemed like the good old days then. But it was hell at the time, still though Light knew he found a purpose as a protector of the innocent and unknowing.

But Reptile seemed curious about Light's powers, the magical weapon nodded and said "Uh yeah, the.....people who created me wanted a powerful weapon. So they made sure I could do magic with my blood, hemomancery I think it's called. I don't really know the full extent of what I can do, what I know for sure though is that I can heal from almost any injury."

"Yeah I got a cool bunch of pals with me. There's a blind Chinese martial artist, a goth girl who can make barriers. A guy who has a sword with a ghost in it, and even a robot girl who was built to be with me believe it or not." Light said. He wasn't usually this open with people, but he was doing something he liked. Good old yard work!

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:26 pm

While the boys were on the roof, fixing the thing, Eve was jumping around downstairs to get away from the rain. It wasn't coming in everywhere, but where it was coming in was really getting to her. It seemed like everywi she stepped, there was q drop that hit her head. Though, this was bro the case and was only her imagination.

"Hurry up, you guys!" She shouted, clenching her eyes shut.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:15 pm

Light could hear Eve prancing about down below, and here he was wishing it was Jenny down there. Coming out with a tray and glasses of water for him, Chon and Mr Carlson. But no here he was fixing the roof in the middle of the night with a lizardman and a snowy white leopard chick. And here Light thought that battling a giant and demonic teddy bear in a run down church to save a little girl was whacked out.

Still though Light couldn't help but shout to Eve "Oi, you can't rush perfection lady." a bit miffed that someone was trying to rush one of the few things that he was good at besides fighting.

Still though a roar of a motorbike could be heard, Light knew the sounds of it. And looked at where the noise came from, and sure enough there was a man driving to the shack on a motorbike.
"Hey! Boss your here!" Light said waving at the driver.

The motorbike, which was a highly customised Kawasaki Ninja came to a halt. The motorcyclist was wearing a red and black motorbike suit with red helmet, which was then taken off to show that he was British with brown hair. The most notable thing though was the katana slung over his back.

"S'up, the name's Ryan Carlson. How's it hanging?" the leader of Team Starmage said to Reptile with a nod of the head.

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:14 am

Reptile was finding this whole experience quite surreal as he was on a roof hearing an old friend dancing about because of water.

"Hey she cay help not liking water..it's built into her not to like it. Trust me cats do not like water!" He smiled at Light.

Reptile too heard as his head turned. "Who's that?" Reptile asked. Moments later someone stepped from the bike " I am Reptile a friend of this Liepardian and now Light"

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:09 am

Mr Carlson had met all sorts, ever since he was 17 he had been involved with the supernatural. When he was at Starmage Academy he had chanced upon Light wandering the forests, they battled with the magical weapon suffering defeat for the first time. And that was just one thing that happened there, following graduation the group went to Japan.

Ryan Carlson turned his motorbike off, it was a custom made rig. And also it had been well....magically enchanted, essentially it wasn't street legal. The sleek purring from the engine was a clear sign of that. In fact pretty much everything that him and his friends did couldn't and wasn't believed by the general public.

"Yo boss! Everything's great, did you have any trouble getting here?" Light said, considering Light was an immensely powerful being. Him basically calling Ryan Carlson, a normal human his boss spoke a lot about the man's abilities. The key was in his blade of course, a mystical katana.

"Reptile eh? Nice to meet you, can't say I've seen someone like you before. But you look like you can handle yourself in a scrap. It's true that, cats don't like water. My missus is most certainly like that let me tell you." giving a small laugh. Considering that his girlfriend was half cat, it did make sense.

Upon Reptile mentioning a Liepardian though the young man lifted an eyebrow, again he hadn't heard of that. Still though he usually tangled with most typical supernatural beings, things like wraiths and witches. Mr Carlson said "Ah so that's the person who was making the activity in the location. I hope she's well."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next