by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ouroboros

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ouroboros - Page 3 Empty Re: Ouroboros

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:56 am

Brittany couldn't help but agree with some of Kelly's words. "I would love to beat the fucking shit out of Taylor but Morrigan was never happy when i attacked her." Brittany said as a plan formed in her head. "Well now that Morrigan is unhappy with me i can take all my anger out on that fucking bitch." Brittany said as she would smile at Kelly. "So what the fuck do you want bitch?" Brittany would say as she would wipe some of the tears from her eyes as her anger would overcome her sadness.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:16 am

"I understand." Kelly said to Brittany, only to smile when it seemed like she started geting the picture. "That's right. Nothing's holding you back anymore!" Kelly said excitedly, raising her arms up in front of Brittany.

And when she asked Kelly what she wanted her to do. The red clad blonde simply smiled. "I want you to work with me. You are a former Entropy Champion and Hardcore Champion, I am the Number One Contender for the Friction Title. I want you to join me in forming the most dominating, destructive force in the AFW. I want you to help me Destroy Taylor Parker, Akashi Tanikaze and all her little friends..." Kelly then leaned foward towards Brittany's ear.

"I want you to do what you do best." She whispered, pulling her head back and offering her hand to Brittany.

"Be a bitch."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:27 am

Brittany looked at Kelly's extended hand and smiled. "Fine i will work with you. Just don't get in my way or i will break you too." Brittany said as she grabbed Kelly's hand and shook it. "Taylor is mine though. I want to see that bitch unconscious in a pool of her own blood." Brittany said as all she wanted to do was crush Taylor and all of Taylor's friends as all Brittany wanted was to get Morrigan back in her life. And if she had to end Taylor's career again Brittany would do just that.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:53 am

Kelly felt giddy. She didn't really intend to bring Brittany into her circle but after meeting Jessica and realizing how many friends Taylor had, evil little plans started cooking inside her kooky little brain. With Brittany and Jessica on her side, Kelly felt she was on her way to taking on the entire company without too much effort!

"Of course." Kelly nodded in agreement as she shook Brittany's hand, only to have her eye twitch when Brittany mentioned that she wanted Taylor.

"Ah....Ha..." Kelly gave a nervous laugh. "See uh... That'd be fine and all expect Parker is Mine. I'm number one contender. I will be her eventual opponent! When I crush Parker in the ring, she's all yours BUT! Only and Only if you can keep Morrigan at bay. You know her tricks, you'd be best suited at holding her back. You do this for me, you'll not only have Taylor when I'm done, BUT! Maybe, if you're good... We'll settle things in the ring. One on One. My first title defense."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:01 am

Brittany looked at Kelly and almost punched the girl in the face. "Fine, but if i see her before you get the chance to finish her. I can't promise that she will walk away in one piece." Brittany said before thinking about the whole situation with Morrigan. "Also i will handle Morrigan but just to get this clear. No one touches Morrigan but me." Brittany said as she as she would not let go of Kelly's hands yet.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:12 pm

"That's acceptable." Kelly said, her tone being very aloof. Intentionally sounding vague all while noting the grip Brittany kept on there hands, preventing Kelly from acting coy.

"agreed! Morrigan is yours but if you don't protect me from her when I deal with Parker, Tanikaze, Shields or whoever else, I WILL defend myself." Kelly said sternly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:33 am

Brittany wouldn't let go of Kelly's hands as she said her conditions. "Fine, I will keep Morrigan off of you. Just remember, if you touch her i will break you in two. I don't care about the circumstances." Brittany would say before finally letting go of Kelly's hand.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum