by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 238 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Guest List Too

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Guest List Too Empty The Guest List Too

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:43 am

The train ride from Tokyo to Hamamatsu gave Morrigan enough time to try and collect herself, fail, and try again. She brought with her everything in the world she owned which amounted to a bag of clothes and toiletries, her lap top, a pair of handcuffs and a baseball bat. She didn't even have a cell phone since it now lay in pieces in her former home.

She sighed and rubbed her eyes.  She fished out some make up and tried to cover herself as much as she could. She still had to do work for Taylor. Her boss was planning a big party and it was Morrigan's job to make it happen no matter how miserable she was at the moment.

When she arrived at Taylor's and set up shop right away. Morrigan wasn't able to phone ahead, she just hope she could keep her from figuring it out. At least, right away.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

The Guest List Too Empty Re: The Guest List Too

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:04 am

"You look like hammered shit," Taylor remarked as she strode into the kitchen and went straight to the fridge. She pulled out a pitcher filled with a cloudy mixture of coconut milk and pineapple juice and poured a tall glass of it. She drained half of it standing in place, and then her bare, wet feet went pat-pat-pat over to the kitchen table.

She pulled out a chair with her ankle and collapsed into it. She was freshly showered, still damp, her hair wet and hanging around her shoulders. She made no attempt to sit lady-like; she was tired, and hot, and with only Morrigan there she didn't care about how she looked.

She leaned back, one arm draped over the back of the chair, her legs splayed apart, her little red gym shorts struggling to cover her shame. The glass of juice scrabbled around as she pushed it in a little circle while impassively regarding Morrigan.

"Hey," she said. "Did you eat?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:15 am

"Yeah, well... it happens from time to time. It's not an everyday occurrence, like with you, idiot." Morrigan still wasn't used to giving proper affection to people. With Taylor, it just felt natural to mock her. She'd done it so long, that it was much easier to call her stupid than to say something nice. She was trying really hard though but today, something a little meaner than usual slipped out. She tried to play it off like it was nothing and looked up.

"Uhhh... I didn't really have time to eat today." She said, turning her head. "Actually..." Maybe she COULD play it off. "Do you know any twenty four hour phone store around here? I err... kinda sorta... lost.. err... dropped... my phone. Whatever. Anyway, I need a new one."

She forced a smile at Taylor. "Time for an upgrade!" She chirped with as much enthusiasm as she could muster. It was pretty difficult.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:17 pm

Taylor raised an eyebrow at Morrigan's sharp tongue. It wasn't the insult that seemed out of place, it was the lack of imagination. Morrigan was usually wittier when she insulted Taylor, and Taylor had come to like it. She knew it was as close to love as Morrigan had to give.

"Yeah?" Was all she said, one hand on her glass of juice and her eyes on Morrigan. After a moment she stood up and went back to the fridge. She poured another glass of juice and set it on the table in front of Morrigan, and then began to set out different things on the counter to make a sandwich.

"That's cool. Do you wanna take a ride out to the store after you eat?" She asked. She spread out chicken and tomato and spinach on one slice of hearty-looking bread, and opened a container of mashed avocado to spread on the other.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:33 pm

"Thanks..."

Morrigan said quietly when Taylor set down the drink. She took it in both hands and stared at it while Taylor made food. "Uhhh... it's fine. Really we should get this done. I just want to work."

Morrigan drank the whole glass in big gulps and shook her head, shivering as it settled in her belly. She set the glass gown and looked at Taylor. "So, who's coming to your party, champ?" Her words were enthusiastic enough but her smile was half hearted and her tone was lacking.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:45 pm

"Oh, come on, man," Taylor prodded as she finished the sandwich. She cut it neatly in half and set it on a small plate, and put the whole thing down in front of Morrigan. Then she realized she was getting hungry as well...

"If you wanna work so bad, then you'll need a phone, right?" She reasoned as she dropped back into her chair and started to put her feet up on the table. She stopped herself, it was sort of a bad habit and maybe she'd leave her feet out of the equation while business and Morrigan's food was on the table. She settled for propping her legs on the next chair.

"We'll take care of it. I've gotta get out of the house, anyway. All the gym-air is making me a little nuts. So yeah, let's get this guest list thing down real quick, and we'll jet. So like... Bonnie talked to you, right? I'm a little worried about her."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:02 pm

"Fine." Morrigan grumbled, turning her head and blushing a bit. She looked at the sandwich. She'd have a few bites in a bit.

"Bonnie Gastin?" She knew the name. They had a brief exchange. "I sent her the info. Why are you worried about her?" Morrigan suddenly grew a mischievous grin. "I fucked her brother's girlfriend once, you know? While he was in the room. It was pretty hilarious." Morrigan then lowered her head. "And his last girlfriend too, that Mercy chick." She giggled a bit. "Heh, maybe that's why. Maybe if he gets a new girlfriend I can try and kick the tires on her, too!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:46 pm

"That's..." Taylor groaned internally. "That's not why I was worried, but I guess it is now... Damn, Morg. But you're with Brittany now, and that's serious and stuff, so you're not gonna pull that shit anymore, right?" It was as much a statement as it was a question.

"Well, girlfriend-fucking aside, Bonnie is Clyde's sister. I've never met her, but like... I don't know if she'll be cool or threaten to stab people." She paused, and looked at Morrigan. "I'm not gonna have any problems with you two, am I? I'm trying to help the girl out with her shit, but I'd rather not have to pull her off of you to do it."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:58 pm

Morrigan scowled at Taylor. "Belive it or not, I haven't fucked anyone other than Lilith that she wasn't also fucking at the same time." Morrigan turned her head. "Um... we did kind of fuck Clyde too though..." She said, as though it were an afterthought. "So, there's that."

"It was mostly Lilith though... she likes the dick way more than I do. Actually, she's a total whore bag." Morrigan said and flashed her teeth. "I'm certainly not going to invite her, so it's whatever. I wouldn't ruin anything you have going on on purpose, but I can't control how other cunts behave."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:52 am

Taylor closed her eyes and took a breath. She thought for a moment that maybe Morrigan and Brittany had had sex with Clyde... But she knew better than that. They fucked him, and that meant...

Shit. She needed to talk to Clyde again. Moreover, she should put a beating on Morrigan for pulling this kind of shit still, but... everyone else wanted to do the same to them.

She knew she couldn't change what had already been done. With a resigned sigh, she shook her head. "Morgan, you know I love you..." She said, and it was obvious that there was a second part on the way.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next