Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Keep up the scores! (Killcarrion)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Keep up the scores! (Killcarrion) Empty Keep up the scores! (Killcarrion)

Post by KillerV Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:57 pm

Standard match
Win by getting 5 or more points total...... rule changed to 3 or more points total to win.
Pinfall- 1pt, Submission- 2pt, Knockout- 3pts
Countout doesnt count. DQ- -1pt.

Starting to get more request for a match against Yasei, which its good cause shes eager to get in the ring and have a good time, and in this match sure is something! Pretty normal standard match but adding points system, already read the rules of it so thinking she'll get some quick wins by knocking out Bryan Daniels, never met the guy and not sure what kind of person he is, but she'll go for the win no matter what.

Getting dressed in the locker room wearing a secret attire for only her opponent and everyone can see once she could reveal it, covering it up with her yellow robe and adding her yellow cowgirl hat on, all set to go and ready to take off to the arena stage. Her music starts playing and stepping out to appear on the stage, its all bright with yellow and red matching her red hair and yellow clothing, she takes her time to walk down the ramp which few people can see her yellow cowgirl boots, walking up the steel steps to slide herself in, waving to everyone and moving to her corner, awaiting for Bryan Daniels to show up. "Let see if hes tough as my previous opponent, come no, dont pick a jerk." muttering to herself, eyes at the stage as her music and lights went off.

Last edited by KillerV on Wed May 06, 2015 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Keep up the scores! (Killcarrion) Empty Re: Keep up the scores! (Killcarrion)

Post by killcarrion Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:20 am

Chilling back stage in front of a stylists mirror adorned with bright lights to highlight each of his well-groomed features, B-RY was just….nnnnnow putting the finishing touches on his pre-match ritual of brushing his hair an exact number of times for maximum “wafting in the breeze” potential. A stage hand swung open his door and tapped his watch feverishly to inform B-RY that he may have been too attentive this one time, in danger of missing his entrance in fact.

Jogging out of his dressing room with a pip in his step, B-RY’s couldn’t help but guess-timate that his prospects in Tension were definitely picking up speed with his third match happenin so soon after his last one. The league was a boon to his popularity factor as well, someone on the street asking for his autograph and NOT someone who mistook him for Jared Leto. Unfortunately even with his newfound semi-stardom, Bryan still hasn’t gotten into the habit of looking up his opponents beforehand, knowing not much else about the match except the numerical win conditions and his opponent’s name...

Soon after Yasei settled into the ring Bryan’s grunge theme kicked into play, the model athlete strutted out with a cocky grin and metal aviator glasses on. Dressed in khaki pants with lite blue dress shirt and short jacket, the audience gave a him decent enough round of applause as he swaggered down the rope, breaking into a sprint once halfway and sliding under the bottom rope. Turning to his corner he stepped on the middle ramp and lead the crowd in the familiar chanting of “B-R-Y!!!”, pointing his thumbs to himself with each letter.

Hopping off and handing his glasses, jacket and shirt to the ref, B-RY peered upward and raised an eyebrow to notice his opponent was covered neck to toe in a long yellow robe as if she were a foxy boxer or something. She was a damn fine looker for certain, even with the robe hiding her figure, and he guessed yellow seemed to be her color. Still, no reason not to play the debonair gentleman as usual~

“Howdy..ah sorry, you probably get that a lot. Couldn’t resist though with the cowgirl hat and all. Traveled a long way just to lose a match I'm afraid, heh. Name’s Bryan…” With an earnest, slightly dim-witted smile over his handsome mug, Bryan raised his hand for an amicable handshake... “Hey,uh...should we have come down dressed in robes?...cause I think I goofed here and forgot to bring my own.."

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:09 pm

Yasei waiting patiently for her next opponent to show up, and when his music starts playing she can see him on stage looks like, almost like a pretty guy or something like that but she doesnt feel any bad vibes from her even when entering the ring to meet up with her, hes kind of alright looking in her mind.

He does seem pretty confident guy but wonder how well he does in the ring against someone like her, looking forward to a good match. "Heh no worries, for both greeting and well, losing to you in which, wont happen buddy." She said and shook hand with him before breaking off. "Oh this robe? Sorry I feel a little chilly when coming from the locker and down here, I guess I should take it off hmmm?"

Keep up the scores! (Killcarrion) 10045433984_5cc6e4de92_c

Yasei then grab her robe to slowly pulling it off to reveal her very skimpy red bikini, her brown gloves, and her yellow boots, taking her robe off her body and hat to put it on the side, slightly smirking at Bryan. "I hope this doesnt distract you toooooooo much bud, but if you're lucky you can take my robe as trophy." She shrug with a smile, now waiting for the bell to ring.

Adjusting her gloves then her bikini, slightly hopping up n down to add more mesmerizing distracting in front of him, just to see more reactions out of him before the match can start it out. "Lets see who would strike first, handsome." She then wait for him to bring his hands out so she can do the same, hoping to lock up with him, show who can push who.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:10 am

Alrighty...so far no red flags were going off in his mind after some routine, fairly harmless pre-fight banter. So far Yasei struck Bryan as a cheerful enough cowpoke, the model athlete seemingly continuing his lucky streak of having not yet been brought up to face any of those man-hating killer types that’d probably get a kick out of smacking up the new guy.

“Chilly? We’ll hey if you ever get the shivers I get the feeling this match will warm you up some~...
Bryan quipped before stepping back to about mid-ring after the flirtatious tagline. The only off thing about Yasei was her conspicuously suspicious reasoning for coming out to the ring dressed like they’re about to go twelve rounds in a boxing match. The air-headed Bryan thought nothing of it and started rotating his arms for a final warm up exercise with a self-assured smile on his face….until the robe came off....and that cocky bravado disappeared right quick.

“….uhh….” Yasei’s reveal of her string bikini knocked the wind out of him before the match even was underway, struggling to find a witty retort that was more than one syllable. The audience of course lapped it with gusto, though not even the flashing cameras and catcalls knocked Bryan out of his gob smacked stupor. B-RY’s eyes instead tracing up and down every inch of her flawless, curvaceous body until the sound of the bell brought him back to reality.

“Huh?...Oh, uh, nah…I,uh, think you’ll be needing all the clothes you can get…Geez lady, no wonder you were cold…” Bryan shook his head and smacked his cheek to get himself back in the game. He raised his arms to accept the lockup with Yasei, but regrettably Bryan's mind was hardly concerned with pushing back in the hold and more on how the utter ludicrousness of that outfit and how in the world was it even still sticking to her body...

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:34 pm

As soon Yasei removing her robe to reveal her very very skimpy red bikini outfit for the match, she can see him really speechless and he doesnt seems to have any words for her only his eyes she can read like lips, really liking her body from her amazing curves and just fitted body, just super great shape, which shes very proud of.

"Oh I know you'll warm me up, all guys knows how, with their sweet talks and their hands have to.... well.... appropriately touch me in some ways or another, just be careful, I do bite." she gesture to come and get em before bringing her hands up going for a lockup against him. "Well, as long you dont pull em off, I'll be cold all the way down South, unless you know how to keep me warm right?"

She would lock up with Bryan and pushing him back as she could, though she only attempt to do it for a few second before quickly try turning to wrap her arm around his head to pull down pressing his cheek against the side of her breast, knowing he would blush about it to rub up close against her nearly naked body, she does feel naked so its fine with her, going nude is no problem for her honestly, shes very bold and would do it if allow. Trying to squeeze his head and locking him as tight as she could, grunting to keep the pressure on.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:54 am

“Ah…well, I…uh, that’s…” Bryan’s stuttering words and saucer eyed expression weren’t exactly doing a stellar job of maintaining his typical suave persona, instead crumbling into something more akin to a preteen school boy. Bryan talked a big game in front of the ladies but that was more of a playful facade than anything else, easily shattered thanks to the curvaceous cowgirl and her sultry innuendos bombarding his inept mind with tantalizing images…

Before Bryan could even get a grip on the situation Yasei was already approaching him fully intending to get this match underway, locking up and effortlessly transitioning  into a side headlock before he had even had the wherewithal to push back.

“Hgghmmm!!” Yasei’s arm coiled around his head and tugged him down to her level and compressed his face into the side of her bare naked chest. Her exaggerated tightening of the headlock turned a slight nuzzling into the full compression of his flustered facial features into her jiggling breast with muffled groans as Yasei wrenched in the headlock to keep it locked in tight. In a panic B-RY’s hand grasped at the cowgirl’s thigh and plump backside, desperate to get a grasp onto something and settling for wrapping around her waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:54 am

Yasei putting up for a lock up with Bryan that he didnt expected to go up to him so quickly, which its good for her since she can pull him down by the head as she turn, quickly wrapping her arm around and locking in, pressing his cute face against her soft breast, she couldnt really see his expression but she can feel him struggling with his hands around her waist and thigh, hanging on while her grip is squeezing upon him, not letting him go, not yet that is.

"Having some trouble handsome? I could turn this around and go down if you want." She teased him, squeezing Bryan a bit before trying to use her leg to overlap his from the front, hoping to sweep his feet right off as she turn, pulling him down to the mat while her hold still lock around his head, laying on his body after taking him down, continues to focus a bit on his head and neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:38 am

There was a time when Bryan would have considered being wrapped this snuggly against a voluptuous stark naked cowgirl not exactly a disagreeable position, but this bucket wish wasn’t exactly panning out as well as he would have hoped. Yasei’s own miniature biceps strained and bulged against his cheek with every wrench of the headlock, the compression of the headlock and the sensation of her smooth orb rubbing against his groaning face making it difficult to determine whether the hold sucked or not.

“Hugh!!..” The fancy legwork swept Bryan off his feet and back to the mat with Yasei now draped over his chest and still maintaining the cinched in headlock, though now Bryan’s head was tilted to the side to allow him more breathing space and time to think. The hold was draining enough without the cowgirl’s curvy frame weighing him down, Bryan raising his hand to the sky to feed off of a steady round of applause from the audience to will him back into the match.

“N-no trouble. Jus, jus getting my bearings...” Bryan groaned before dropping continuous elbow strikes into Yasei’s ribcage with that raised arm, hoping to dislodge his head from the hopefully weakened hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:05 am

Yasei keeps her arms locked around his neck and quickly swept his feet right off the mat to take him down flat on the mat, squeezing and pressing his face against her soft chest covered by her skimpy red bikini. Grunting as she pulls onto his neck as she can see his hand reaching up, she lightly giggles to him. "Are you going to give up?"

Not it isnt the case, Bryan was doing that to get more air and bring down his elbow striking right onto her ribcage, repeatedly that each time he hits she grunts and her grip loosen up more and more, shortly she end up letting him go and rolling right off him to clutch her side and popping up to get on her feet.

She would stood there keeping hold of her side and panting a little, taking a short deep breath and waiting for Bryan to get up to his feet. "Huff... good" Once he could get to his feet or even halfway there, Yasei attempt to jump to kick her feet out and dropkick him right to the chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:16 am

With his head tilted sideways and some cool air wafting over his blushed red face, Bryan just barely snapped himself out of the heady daze enough to remind himself that he was in a wrestling match and not at Spring Break in Cancun where someone dressed like Yasei would fit right in.  The entirely justified distraction from the cowgirl’s sultry and bare naked figure gave her an early lead and nearly made Bryan succumb to a headlock off all moves.

The connecting strikes loosened up the hold until Yasei caved in and relented, Bryan groaning with a hand rubbing the back of his neck as he flipped over to his front. “Yeah, guess I’m nice like that…” Bryan quipped to Yasei when he was back on one knee. Though no sooner did he look up than the cowgirl would respond with a double booted kick to collide with his chest, sending the model athlete tumbling back to the ropes. Clutching the bottom rope and then the middle rope, Bryan leaned against the tethered threads on his knees with one arm over his caved in chest and the pain that came with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next