by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 181 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension Tag Tourney Round 2! United Kingdom Elite Vs.The Valkyries

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tension Tag Tourney Round 2! United Kingdom Elite Vs.The Valkyries Empty Tension Tag Tourney Round 2! United Kingdom Elite Vs.The Valkyries

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:57 pm

Match Type: Standard Tag
Winning Conditions: pinfall, submission or knockout

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Tension Tag Tourney Round 2! United Kingdom Elite Vs.The Valkyries Empty Re: Tension Tag Tourney Round 2! United Kingdom Elite Vs.The Valkyries

Post by Deus001 Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:26 pm

The crowd in the arena was waiting with bated breath, they knew that the next match was going to be one to remember. It was happening, right here and right now. Tension fans were taking to twitter, talking about who would win. Either the Valkyries or the United Kingdom Elite, well they wouldn't need to wait much longer.

Suddenly all the lights went out, and the crowd began cheering. As the militaristic theme song of the United Kingdom Elite Imperial Code began to play aloud. An image of the Union Jack formed itself onto the ring canvas thanks to the spotlights. A sleek black mini limo then drove itself into the arena ala JBL, with it parking itself on the entrance ramp.

Out the driver seat emerged John Carnaby, the U.K.E's master of creation. And Mr Knight's right hand man, he had butterflies in his belly. He was still a rookie, but one with immense potential. He was a diamond in the rough that Mr Knight and Lucy Grange took, and polished. Ryan also acted as his art patron, it was a win-win deal to be sure.

Tension Tag Tourney Round 2! United Kingdom Elite Vs.The Valkyries Will_-_nocturne

Dressed in his usual attire of a white shirt, blue jeans and black sneakers. As well as his trademark ocean blue trenchcoat, Mr Carnaby walked to the back of the limo and opened the door. Whereupon Britain's paragon Ryan Knight exited the limo.

Tension Tag Tourney Round 2! United Kingdom Elite Vs.The Valkyries Raphael

As per usual Mr Knight was dressed to the nines, and sported a rapier at his hip. The blade had been given to him by the government of France, and Ryan felt that such an event like this demanded proper...protocol so to speak. A glass of red wine was in his other hand, Ryan loved to have some before combat. Helped get the mood right.

"Shall we then John?" Ryan asked his right hand man.

"You bet boss, Lucy's up in the VIP lounge right?" John replied back. Mr Knight gave a slight nod, Ms Grange wasn't competing. But was watching the whole thing from her booth, and Lucy was loving it. The two men made their way down to the ring, John opening the ropes to allow Mr Knight to easily step in.

Ryan stood atop the near turnbuckle, raising his glass to the crowd. Before placing the rapier in front of his face like a proper warrior, John meanwhile was waving to the crowd. Since joining the artist had gotten a fair amount of fans, it was all so exciting to the master of creation.

The two then waited at the opposite corner, Ryan knew who they were going up against. And wasn't taking any chances, Mr Knight and John quickly removed their upper body clothing. They had watched the match Mako and her little gang had with the Higurashi's, and knew that they were a man, er woman down. Didn't mean it was going to be any easier though. But that just made Ryan and Mr Carnaby all the more focused, it was time to earn the name of United Kingdom Elite.....

Back to top Go down

Tension Tag Tourney Round 2! United Kingdom Elite Vs.The Valkyries Empty Re: Tension Tag Tourney Round 2! United Kingdom Elite Vs.The Valkyries

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:35 pm

"For fuck's sakes, he drives a limo down to the entrance?"

Mako and Stone waited in the backstage area, astride their motorcycles while they watched the PPV from a nearby TV screen. They were suiting up like last time, with Stone ready to go in her old merc outfit and Mako in her tight leather. Unlike last time, it was just the two of them. Which meant Stone was alone with her glorious leader's mouth. Not always the worst thing, depending on what mood she was in.

"Guy is such a ham." Mako started her motorcycle up and let it purr, loving the smooth vibrations beneath her. Hours and hours of fine-tuning, and the payoff was a silky smooth ride."I mean, look at that shit. The wine glass. The sword."

"Rapier."

"Whatever, same thing." She waved Stone off. "The outfit. Just flaunting. Fucking bitch."

Stone glanced away from the screen long enough for Mako to see the roll of her eyes. "It's showmanship, there's nothing wrong with it. A little flair wouldn't kill you, either."

Mako slapped the back of her bike. "Black Beauty's got all the flair I need."

Stone cringed and had a quick chuckle at that. "God, don't tell me you're going back to naming your bike, again." She shook her head as her shoulders slumped, relaxing. For all Mako's bluster, it was amazing how she could be so much like the little girl she appeared to be. It was rare, but cute when it happened. "You give Ryan shit, but only posers name their bikes. Posers and nutjobs."

"Please," Mako stuck her tongue out Stone's way and leaned back with her arms outstretched, getting a few kinks out of her body. "Just mad because you can't think up a good name, Stone." Stone gave Mako's bike a playful, quick kick for its owner being such a smartass, with her eyes never leaving the TV screen for a moment. Mako yelped as her bike rocked from side to side, but she quickly settled it. "Besids, you're used to nutjobs."

That earned Stone's attention, making her turn around and look at Mako it full. One of her eyebrows started to rise while the other dipped. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You know." Mako looked from side to side. "Late-Day Saints, your cult."

Stone groaned and ran a hand through her hair, probably mussing it up. They'd had a good moment there, for a second, and then Mako had to go and mess it up in her usual style. "Latter Day Saints. And we're not a cult. And I'm not a member anymore. It had been years since Stone split from the church, and it wasn't an amicable parting...but just because she'd been effecitvely disowned didn't mean she appreciated people who knew nothing about the life talking crap about it. Which happened with annoying frequency. I've explained this, I know, at least three dozen times. Don't know why it never sinks in. Divine can get it."

"That's because Divine's into her own brand of mystical, woo-woo, juju crap. Comes natural for her."

Stone opened her mouth to retort, but she was cut off by their  music starting up, as Ministry's opening riffs came over the audience and the chorus of boos began. Show time. "You and me need to have a serious discussion about the parameters of this relationship. She started her motorcycle up and let it roar. "Seriously."

The two Valkyrie's came out from behind the curtan and coasted down the ramp, rolling in unison as they approached the ring. It was a short trip and it would've been even shorter if Mako hadn't kicked Ryan's limo as they passed it, planting her boot in the taillight and shattering the glass.

They parked near the bottom and made their way into the ring, facing off of against the UKE. Again. Kind of. "Ryan, long time, no see." Mako took off her helmet and tossed it to the side, then motioned over her shoulder to the limo. "Taillight's broken. Need to get that fixed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:05 pm

Ryan and John had just finished taking off the top parts of their outfits, Ryan had handed the rapier to the ref girl. "Please place it in the glass case, it's from the French government." he informed her, the last thing he wanted was Mako swinging it around like Damus would do. Speaking of which Ryan was glad that Russian cunt was nowhere to be seen as of late, maybe he bogged off back to Russia.

John had just finished hanging his blue trenchcoat on the ring corner when he turned his head to see his opponents for tonight. He remained silent while folding his arms, frowning as he saw that Mako just had to damage the taillight on that limo. Ryan on the other hand had a bemused look on his face, he admired the bikes that Mako and Stone were driving. After all Mr Knight himself had a motorbike, and perhaps one day he could challenge Mako to a drag race. Ah it'd be like something out of a movie, but right now though it was time to get down to business.

"Oh why hello there Mako-san. My condolences to your friend Devine, stuff like that can happen in the ring. And ah don't worry about the taillight. John that's coming out of your paycheck if we lose this match." Ryan said with a smile, putting a hand under his chin. He was treating this more like a jovial event than anything else.

John then had a look on his face, one that he might have put on if he'd just been shot. Then he groaned out and said "Dammit! Now how I'm gonna get that present for Lia?"

Mr Knight then laughed and playfully slapped the shoulder of his right hand man, and then got a serious look on his face. Ryan then said "Now focus John. This is your chance to shine, and prove yourself. If we win then I shall double your paycheck, you may start first."

John then nodded, Ryan stood at the corner apron. The master of creation did some light stretching, he knew this was big. Shit was going to get real as the saying went. He tried his best to remain calm, trying to block out the large noises of the crowd. "You can do this John, just think of Lia and make her proud." he muttered to himself.

Once he was ready John would settle into his stance, ready to get going. "Right the boss says you need to lose! So let's do this!" he shouted. Meanwhile Ryan watched silently from the apron, the master of creation had done well in their last fight in this tournament against Sion and Daisuke. Mr Knight just hoped that the artist could keep up the good work.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:41 pm

Stone and Mako stood by and watched while Ryan and John had their little chit chat. It was a sweet, cute, funny little scene, and it made Mako want to go at Ryan's head with a baseball bat.

Stone gave her a little nudge in the side and leaned down for a whisper. "Why is he acting like we're friends?"

Mako just folded her arms and shrugged, with her eyes still locked ahead. The AFW was filled to the brim with weird people - seriously weird people - but Ryan was a different species. She'd seen enough of him to wonder if he and his friends came from the same planet as she did. Hell, the same reality. "No clue. Rich and blonde equals stupid, I guess."

Stone gave Mako another nudge.  A harder one.  "Funny, you're funny." Her voice was deadpan with just a tinge of mirth as she blew a few golden strands out of her face. "You starting?"

"Yeah, I got him. Already had the Ryan Knight Experience, you can handle him."

The two shared a fist bump and Stone stepped back, leaving Mako to face John while she took off her jacket. She took a moment to look him over. Handsome guy. A little thin for her tastes, but you could do worse. She couldn't help but think his face needed just a little more blood, though.

"Cute girlfriend you got there." She nodded towards Ryan. "When it's over, I might make her my bitch." She crumbled her jacket up and tossed it at John. "Catch."

Mako ran after the jacket at full speed, trying to use it as a smokescreen to cover her as she went for a spear.[/color]

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:53 pm

John didn't bother replying to Mako, now was the time for action. A lot of things were on the line here, but Mr Carnaby didn't want to think about that. Although he would entertain the thought of creating a kickass painting after all this, maybe have Mako's head on a pike. Gonna have to run that past the boss first.

Ryan meanwhile rested his chin atop his hand, with that arm resting on the top rope. He smirked when he heard Mako's comment and said "Oh my girlfriend wears rabbit ears, makes it easier to recognise her." Mr Knight was of course referring to Anampo Yatgra, but doubted if Mako knew that. Besides there's no way in hell Ryan would ever let her get close to the rabbit girl.

In the ring Mr Carnaby was edging forth, trying to look to get close to Mako and apply some skilful grappling. Only to be distracted for a brief moment by Mako tossing her coat, vision was most sensitive to motion after all and John's eyes followed it.

The distraction allowed Mako to tackle the master of creation, who fell to the mat with a thud and a heavy grunt from him. But this closeness was just what the artist wanted, and he wasted no time in trying to spring his body up to try and apply a reverse dragon sleeper around Mako's head. Ever since day one John had been trained on how to effectively grapple his opponent, and Mako just made the mistake of coming into the artist's web.

"N-Not a bad coat, but it doesn't compare to my own." John muttered out, while trying to ignore the pain in his gut as he attempted to move to a vertical base with the hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:45 am

Mako was starting to consider that she made a mistake by going in first. She'd thought it would spare her the annoyance of having to deal with Ryan, but she forgot one, crucial thing: Ryan's voice could carry over a relatively short distance.

So, while John wrapped his arm around her throat and his legs around her stomach, she had to suffer through Ryan talking about his girlfriend. Something about rabbit ears. She wasn't paying attention. She didn't want to pay attention. "No one gives a fuck about your girlfriend!"

John had her down, but she still had two workable fists and plenty of places to drill them into, especially from this position. She started to ram her knuckles into his ribs with close hooks, swinging as hard and as often as she could manage. "Fuck off!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:28 pm

Ryan expected Mako's reaction, and was not at all surprised. In fact Mr Knight decided to toss in some extra words. "You started it! Bloody hypocrite." he said with a bemused smile on his lips.

Meanwhile in the ring John knew about Mako, and that she wasn't going to think twice about seriously trying to mess up the artist. But Mr Carnaby wasn't going to back down, there came a time when one had to lay everything on the line. Also at that point one was at their best, and John felt that.

He also felt the blows of Mako going into his ribs, John heard she was feisty. It was going to be a problem getting close to start grappling if she kept acting like that, the master of creation winced as he felt the blows. An audible"Ghn!" escaped the young man's lips. John didn't like this situation right now, and needed an escape or counter. And he had just the idea.

While still keeping his reverse dragon sleeper applied John hoped to get to a vertical base as quick as he could, and then quickly drop down and try to slam Mako into the canvas. The artist hoped to convert the current hold into a DDT, making use of his grappling lessons. "Hits hard, but I have technique. Need to play to what I'm good at." John thought to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:44 pm

Mako shook her head at Ryan's response. Or she tried to, anyway. Moving her neck around was getting extremely difficult.

John wasn't quite as strong as Ryan, but the guy was no weakling. She was doing damage. Good damage. Working away at his ribs with savage, harsh blows. But she'd done the same against Juinichi in her last match, and she got knocked out then, too. The last thing she wanted was a repeat on history.

She would have to wait a little while on that, though, as John started to lift her up. She started to push off, thinking he was trying to switch to some kind of standing headlock, keep on sapping the air out of her legs and wear her out. That, she could work with. Maybe sneak in a low blow when the ref was in a good position.

No, not so lucky. Instead, he just rammed the top of her skull into the mat and sent a shockwave down her spine. She spun to the side and flopped on her back, grasping her head as she reeled from the DDT. "Fuck..." She groaned and muttered a few curses through her clenched teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:46 pm

John was getting the feeling that his boss attracted a wide array of foes, but then again Ryan was just that kinda guy. Hell when he first got to Japan he had no clue that he'd be involved in something like this, he was just an art student who took up wrestling as a part time job. Now though, yeah.

Mr Knight stayed silent, smiling at John. The man was a diamond in the rough when they first met, after some wheeling and dealing Mr Carnaby became a much better wrestler. And he had shown it here, perhaps Mako had underestimated the artist. A few people made the mistake of just assuming John to be the squire to the Knight after all.

The master of creation winced a little, Mako was really reminding him of someone. A certain blonde in his group who was a spitfire, John dared not to entertain that line of thought anymore though. John then tried to grab hold of Mako's right arm, and begin attempting to lock in a standard arm twist. If the artist's guess was correct then perhaps targeting the arms of Mako might be recommended, although it was risky to be sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next