by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Da Xia vs Anastasia (POW Collar Match)

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Da Xia vs Anastasia (POW Collar Match) - Page 5 Empty Re: Da Xia vs Anastasia (POW Collar Match)

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:05 am

The dumping of water on Anastasia did not have the intended effect on her like Da Xia intended and instead had the exact opposite effect. "Wh-what!?" Da Xia screamed in surprise as her opponent thanked her. "Sh-shut up!" she shouted in flustered fashion as she would push Anastasia down on her back.

If she was successful, she would immediately mount her opponent, sitting on her stomach as she would take two handfuls of her hair and repeatedly slam her head into the mat.

Back to top Go down

Da Xia vs Anastasia (POW Collar Match) - Page 5 Empty Re: Da Xia vs Anastasia (POW Collar Match)

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:13 am

Anastasia's Japanese was weak at best, and she could only assume that was the issue at hand when her opponent reacted so harshly to her thanks. In any case, she found herself feeling exactly the opposite as she had before as Da Xia pushed her onto her back and began smashing her head back into the mat over and over with increasing ferocity. Soon, she found herself audibly whimpering, the tension in her skull building up more than she was prepared for.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:22 am

Slamming Anastasia's head repeatedly, Da Xia soon stopped as the front of her body became wet with the water from off of Anastasia's body. Panting heavily as she kneel stood above Anastasia as she reached down to grab her opponent's panties, roughly pulling on them to strip them off of Anastasia and leave her naked.

If she was successful, she would toss the panties aside as she reached down for both of Anastasia's ankles to pull them up and out to expose her bare pussy as she sneered down at her opponent. "Thank me after this!" she shouted as she would lift her foot up and deliver a vicious stomp onto her opponent's crotch. She would follow up the stomp by pressing her foot into the sex and begin giving her a foot job, rubbing it up and down the sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:56 am

Anastasia's head spun after being repeatedly slammed into the mat, and she offered little resistance as her panties were pried away from her and her ankles lifted in the air. "Gaaah!" she screamed as her crotch was cruelly stomped; however, her screams of pain were replaced with moans of embarrassed pleasure as Da Xia's foot rubbed her sensually. "Nyet… stop…"

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:54 am

Da Xia took sadistic glee in slamming her foot against the helpless Anastasia as she reflected that feeling with a sick smile of satisfaction as she continue to run her foot against her opponent's sex. "Hahahah! You sick girl! You're getting off to this aren't you? Getting off to my foot!" She shouted making the situation even more apparent and obvious to her opponent, clutching her opponents ankles tighter as she pulled on them to bring Anastasia closer and add more pressure to her hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:21 pm

Anastasia's gasps and moans betrayed her as she tried to maintain a resilient attitude, shaking her head as she tried to pry her opponents foot away. "Nyet… I am not liking… please stop…" she begged between deep breaths. As the pressure increased her moans became louder, both the pain and the pleasure intensifying, and she began to desperately writhe in an attempt to wriggle free.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:06 am

Da Xia smiled with sickening joy as she watched Anastasia squirm beneath her foot as she continued to rub on her opponent's sex. Watching her intently as she moaned and groaned with the combination of pain and pleasure, Da Xia could only let out a laugh when she heard her opponent asking her to stop. "Why don't you make me? Make me stop!" she taunted her opponent as she emphasized her statement by pressed down harder on her foot and started to grind it by twisting her foot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:48 pm

The grinding foot invading her privates caused further surges of sensation through Anastasia, as she twisted her torso and attempted to kick her legs in hopes of escape. As the pressure increased, she let out louder moans and squeals, biting her index finger in hopes of dulling the feeling.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:49 am

The constant taunting of Anastasia only fueled Da Xia's enjoyment out of torturing the poor girl. Tightly grabbing the ankles of Anastasia, Da Xia did not let up on her attack as she continued to grind her foot into Anastasia's crotch. However as much as she liked the crotch grinding, there was little fun in using the same move for too long. Releasing Anastasia's legs, Da Xia removed her foot from the sex of her opponent as she began walking around the downed girl, thinking of her next move to pull on Anastasia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:43 am

As Da Xia let go of her ankles, Anastasia writhed on the floor, both hands covering her crotch, until she rolled over to her stomach. For a moment she simply stayed where she was, her opponent circling her like a shark, while she caught her breath, before pushing herself up to her knees. She reached out for a support to bring her to her feet, and was surprised when her hand caught something: however, it only was a moment before she realized she had grabbed hold of Da Xia's panties, and rather than propping herself up she was simply pulling them to the floor!

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next