by Yori Today at 5:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Mysterious Curse

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Mysterious Curse - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysterious Curse

Post by kiranar Wed May 27, 2015 4:29 am

The sisters immediately rush at him throwing fierce kicks and punches which be blocked and dodged holding back his own counter attacks as he watched each movement looking for the openings he desired. While they fought it was clear words weren't going to be much use as it was easy to tell Xerxan's mind was drifting back to his days before he became free from his family while the sisters just holding him off with his strikes barely missing a direct hit. The Aunts watch the fight using magic to monitor their stamina knowing a worn out target is less likely to succeed in resisting their teleportation circle that was hidden in the glade at the siblings very feet. He would say " where is our mother hiding as he throws quick strikes being mindful of where both sisters are at to prevent either of them from getting behind him. They say as the oldest takes a punch to her chest leaving the youngest to respond " our Matron mother relaxes in a cave not far from here waiting for us to bring you to her beaten just enough to get you there so she can beat some sense into you herself." Their words probably are more of shock to Morwen being she probably didn't realize brutally beating Xerxan till he submits to them was their plan to break his rebellious spirit. They trade hits most never really phasing brother or the sisters even though the hits seem to be really brutal.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:47 am

Morwen was indeed shocked to hear the sisters say how they want to bring Xerxan back. Normally, she would go with beating until the victim submits to her will, but to a brother? That seems to be going too far, you may still need family to conquer together. Seeing the dark elf's reaction, Arasinya would say, "Morwen, don't you see? This family's brutal tactics are something that you yourself can't tolerate."

But Morwen protested, "But I can live with it! They are similar to my own."

Arasinya then replied, "That may be, but I know that is not who you are. Unless you get some sense into yourself, you'll lose the honor of your clan altogether." Without giving her a moment to think, she attempted to push Morwen hard to make her run and crash into both of her sisters. If this worked, then Arasinya and Xerxan could capture and interrogate them. It's going to be risky, but they just had to try.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:53 am

Both sisters seem to be getting a little flustered because neither has been able to land a solid hit on their brother while they both have been grazed from his punches or kicks. They would notice Morwen being pushed at them in a effort to leave an opening for them to be captured which one sister will try catch and shift Morwen to throw her right back at Arasinya in a effort to try and knock her over enabling them to focus more on their brother. If Morwen is thrown at Arasinya Xerxan will lock up with his sister them try to lift and slam her into the younger sister who just threw their new sister back at his friend. If not he will just stay focused on his current defensive fighting plan while occasionly throwing his on punch or kick at either sister when an opening is spoted.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:34 pm

Morwen would give a yelp as she got pushed over to her sisters and she was hoping either one of them would catch her. One of them did so only to push her back to Arasinya. This left the dark elf screaming as she was having trouble keeping her balance. Once caught by Arasinya, she would maintain her hold to keep her down for a little while longer.

This distraction should give Xerxan a chance to take down his sisters. Hopefully, he and Arasinya could keep all three down for interrogation.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:23 am

Arasinya wasn't the only one hoping the distraction would end take care of the sisters as the aunts were lurking hidden with clear sight of their targets right in the spot where they set up the teleportation circle. Xerxan managed to use their distraction to grab and slam the sisters into each other then droping his knees hard into their stomach. When they see the sisters out of breath they would send a wave of force that knocks Xerxan backwards into Arasinya and Morwen while steping into the circle saying " Thanks for doing the hard work nephew" as they say the command word and the four women vanish after the circle flares. Xerxan would struggle to get up quickly then pauses long enough for the spell to go off once they call him nephew even though it is obvious he never seem them before.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:18 am

Arasinya would look up to see those other two women come out of hiding and teleported themselves out along with the sisters. She would pound her fist on the ground as she exclaimed, "Blast! We could've followed them back to where the Matron Mother is! We needed your sisters!" She would observe her surroundings and added a question. "Now, what are we going to do?"

Morwen, having to breathe easier after Arasinya released her grip a bit, would say, "I have a feeling that where the sisters are going, Matron mother won't be happy about that."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:36 pm

When the aunts thank him for weakening his sisters for them makes him pause before rushing at them passing through them as they vanish to arrive miles away at the special location they picked out to arrive at. They would quickly weave their spells to bind and float both nieces while they recovered from their first major teleportation trip. They would head back to their home with both sisters glaring at them ploting their own vengeance once they got free not realizing how overmatched they were from their aunts. No one in the city realizes the aunts brought in captives due to their own cunning use of magic to arrive at their home to meet their Matron mother and begin the nieces education rough education in magic.

Back at the ambush spot Xerxan will turn to Morwen and say looking still tense and ready fight more " who were those two and why did they call me nephew when I never met either of them before" as it is easy to tell he doesn't understand the concept of his mother having sisters. He starts to walk slowly toward Morwen waiting for her answer.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:55 pm

When Xerxan asked about who those two ladies were who took his sisters away, Morwen gulped as she backed away and wanted to run off. But Arasinya managed to grab her again and trap her in a standing full nelson hold before the dark elf went off any further. Now being trapped, Morwen had no choice but to spill the beans.

"Alright, listen! Those two were your aunts, your mother's sisters. They are very skilled in magic and the dark arts that even I cannot match up to. Perhaps they never appeared to you, I do not know, but they are very strong! That's all I know, please you need to believe me!"

Arasinya would sense that Morwen was telling the truth and she nodded to Xerxan to confirm it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:52 pm

When Arasinya confirms that Morwen wasn't deceiving them he will ask one last question " do you know where my family was currently hiding before you went on this little raid?" He will then say " I have some business with my mother that is long over due to be settled and I plan to settle it soon as I find her" as Arasinya would know exactly what he means to do while his tone may give Morwen some clues.

The grandmother still looking very vibrant in her years is proud her daughters resourcefulness in using Xerxan wear down their targets to make the teleportation easier. The sisters are looking around their room they were left in pissed, but also in amazement that this house looks so extravagant compared to the home they grew up in with their mother and brother.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:21 am

Morwen quickly nodded and said, "Yes, I do. In fact, my own dark magic can sense their magic from afar. I can lead you the way to the locations we were at before coming to you. Just release me and I will do so."

Arasinya would release Morwen so she can keep her word. She said, "Xerxan, remember, we must retrieve the sisters. They may know how to stop the mother if they've suffered so much of her cruelty as much as you have." With no further delay, Morwen would lead the two heroes on the path to trace the magic of the matron mother, her sisters, and her daughters.

Along the way, Morwen would add, "I only fear worse may happen to the sisters wherever they are."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next