by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn) Empty Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn)

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:20 pm

It was the evening of Saturday in Kyoto, a vibrant nightlife in the town to be sure. There was a rather large apartment in the tension heights, and it belonged to a young Frenchman named Leon La Rouge. The son of a French diplomat, and also recently a wrestler at Tension.

The French rouge was shirtless and wearing a pair of blue jeans, gazing down at the streets below. Leon may have in the past gone out and enjoyed the clubs and stuff, but you needed to be what? 21 to even drink alcohol here? Mr La Rouge had a small shot of red wine close to him, while his other hand fondled a strand of his beautiful blonde hair. A small smirk on his lips, wouldn't be long now before his "Guest" would arrive.

By guest he meant Irene Inger, the woman he fought in his tension debut. It was a fun sort of affair, with the pair even making a bet that the loser would be the winner's servant for the night. Leon considered the whole thing amusing, well except for the whole part where Irene coughed up some blood. Yeah that part could be missed, other than that though it was epic.

Leon had won the match and they made an agreement for Irene to be his servant for the night, although Mr La Rouge was a tad reluctant to use that term. He could tell she was a smart chick, someone who should have a servant rather than be one. But them's the breaks.

Seeing as how he was rich Leon's apartment was lavish, a large red round bed. A sapphire blue couch, and a wall mounted wide screen TV. An Xbox one. A large bookcase with several books that related to various topics, you name it if it was fancy and held Leon's interest long enough it was there.

The Frenchman took out a worn double headed coin, and rolled it between his fingers in thought. Shouldn't be long now till Irene showed up, and whatever fun ensued could happen. Wouldn't be hard to find considered that Leon sent his personal details to her in a letter, with elegant handwriting and a small drawing of his face at the bottom of it. Doing what else, a troll face.

Leon grinned to himself and walked across his lush red carpet, putting on his trademark crimson coat and slinging it over his bare chest's shoulders. Sitting cross legged as he sat down and put on Tension, figuring he might as well see if any matches catch his interest.

Back to top Go down

Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn) Empty Re: Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn)

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:17 am

Down in the streets of Kyoto, a girl who couldn't be bothered to navigate the roads by car sauntered with deliberate, slow steps toward the address given to her by letter. Her destination was the appartment of her most recent Tension opponent, Leon la Rouge, who had beaten her fairly and won the right to keep her captive for the night. Though the Frenchman had repeatedly demonstrated himself to be a man of surprising class, Irene was still nervous as she drew closer to his home. She had never served out a P.O.W. sentence before, and she didn't know what demeanor Leon would display out of public eyes. He could be planning to make her fall in love with him, or he could be plotting to tie her in a knot and use her as a human footrest. Ooh, so many possibilities, the anticipation was killing her...

Irene swirled her tongue around in her mouth, feeling the plastic filling that had replaced the missing tooth enamel that Leon's kick had blasted off at the end of their match. She was feeling fine days after the procedure that had fixed her up, and she bore no grudge over what had happened, but it had still been a pretty severe outcome to endure, demonstrating the potential dangers of her choice to be a wrestler.

Life was too short for those regrets, though. She had arrived at the building, and headed in without much delay to take the elevator up to Leon's floor. The young scientist had dressed casually, with a dark blue skirt that extended down to her knees, a short-sleeved white blouse, black boots, and green lingerie underneath. Dangling from her right hand was a bag containing some spare clothes, a toothbrush, some foodstuffs, and other travel-sized supplies to last her the night.

The elevator slowed to a stop, and a chime rang out to announce her arrival on his floor. Scouring the halls for a couple of minutes, Irene eventually came to a door that stood out among the others. It was larger than the other doors, suggesting a certain lavish size to the quarters inside. Taking in a deep, nervous breath, Irene extended her hand and rapped on the door a few times to announce her arrival.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn) Empty Re: Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn)

Post by Deus001 Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:50 pm

Leon was daydreaming, thinking of things. Like what he could do if he wings, maybe drop egg cartons onto people below him. And then he could change the voice of his annoying younger Sister Xiao so that she was speaking in a language he didn't know, bratty little stuff like that. Sighing the Frenchman crossed his legs on the couch, looking up at the ceiling.

Then he heard knocking upon his doorstep, Leon's gaze turned upside down. And a smile was on it, it meant that his guest for tonight was here. The sneering joker went to answer the door, thoughts going through his mind about the fun times that may ensue here. Although was anything to come of it after? Leon certainly considered Irene to be a rather interesting person, although the Frenchman wasn't one to have long and committed relationships.

Leon viewed that as just tying himself down, when he could be exploring other and exciting possibilities. With that the Frenchman opened the door and poked his head in, and smiled at who was there.

"Ah oui Irene darling, so glad of you to make it. Please step in." Leon said as he opened the door to his fancy apartment, Irene might be wondering what she might be in store for. But she would see was a rather high class place to live, being the son of a French diplomat had it's good share of perks after all.

"Shoes and socks off by the door my dear, and you can stick your stuff on the coffee table. Please take a seat and get comfortable, I trust your feeling better after our little soiree in the ring no?" Leon said as he made his way into the kitchen.

"Would you like anything to drink? I have a wide array of things to choose from, so that I'm never bored of course." Leon said as he made his way into the kitchen, Irene might be surprised by what he's doing. Leon might be a prankster, but if there's one thing his diplomat father taught him it was to be a good person to one's guests.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:04 am

While Leon pondered the possibilities for a relationship that might exist between the two of them, Irene was just concerned with getting through the night with her pride intact. Being a competitor in the AFW who was still willing and able to accept hentai matches, Irene had run into trouble establishing long term relationships in the past. Her last attempt had been with Domino, the opponent that she had faced in her debut match. Like her fight with Leon, the prior match had seen her and Domino grow fond of each other in the ring, but he had been too uncomfortable with her lifestyle choice to remain romantically involved with her. Maybe if Leon had less concerns about her in-ring activity, the two of them could have a future together, but that wasn't on Irene's mind right now.

The door opened, and Irene sucked air through her teeth as they formed a nervous smile. She hoped Leon wouldn't notice how anxious she was, as his smile was much more earnest and genuine. Fortunately, her anxiety over social situations didn't last long, and it only took her seconds to start calming down as the gentlemen invited her in. Her eyes brightened along with her surroundings as she stepped in; his place was beautiful. Granted, it wasn't massive in size like the mansion of Natasha, another rich person from France that she had encountered in her time in Japan. Still, it was impressive, cozy, and practical, so Irene couldn't resist giving her compliments.

“This place is nice, the furniture especially,” Irene said as her eyes glanced over the lavish bed Leon had. She continued to marvel while Leon gave her instructions for where to leave her stuff. Taking her shoes and socks off gave the girl some hesitation, and she blushed as she reluctantly complied with his wishes. Her feet were extremely sensitive, so much so that she liked to keep them covered, especially around mischievous people like Leon.

“I've been doing alright lately,” Irene answered the Frenchman's questions as she sat slowly and somewhat uneasily on the blue sofa. “Thanks for sending me the cute invitation card. It was a sweet thing to do, especially when you know you didn't have to impress me to get me to come.”

It was true; Irene had lost their match, and she was all his for as long as now til tomorrow morning, if he cared to keep her around that long. As captivities went, Irene found herself gaining an early case of Stockholm syndrome for this one, as her charming captor even offered her a drink. Given his French origins, the man would likely have a taste for wine, but Irene couldn't hold her alcohol and didn't much care for it anyway. “I don't suppose you have lemonade, or fruit juice or something?” she asked tenderly.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:24 pm

Leon probably wouldn't be too fussed about what Irene did in the ring to be honest, so long as it was interesting. Of course there were things that were interesting, like her doused with chocolate. And then there was the whole blood from the move situation, yeah something like that wasn't good to see.

Mr La Rouge wasn't paying attention to Irene's blush when she was asked to remove her footwear, if he had picked it up then chances were he'd have given her a teasing comment about it. But as of right now his nose was buried in the fridge, looking for a beverage that the science girl would enjoy.

"Lemonade eh? Let's see....Yeah there's some here, my Sister usually prefers stuff like that. I'll be having red wine of course, I know over here your not suppose to have till your 21 or so. But uh you've got no objections non?" Leon said as he procured half a bottle of the fizzy stuff, pouring it into a glass. After this Leon shut the fridge door and opened the nearby cupboard, taking a red wine bottle and pouring himself some of it.

"Yes well I need to have excellent tastes, it's important to my Father's job. He's a French diplomat you see. Oh and oui, the card is out of habit. Had to learn how to write fancy, help convince people I am important no?" Leon said with a small sarcastic laugh, that sort of job though wouldn't be for the Frenchman. After all one prank could be seen as an act of war, and Leon didn't want to be remembered for causing a nuke to fall on Paris all because he gave Putin a whoopee cushion to sit down on.

He would offer Irene her glass and then Leon would sit himself down on the couch next to Irene, draping an arm in a somewhat lazy fashion over her. Leon would then take a sip of his drink and say "Now you might think that I plan to have you as a slave non? Well I won't unless you wish, I might be a bit of prankster. But a horrible host? Certainly not! You are free to leave whenever you want in fact, although....."

Just then the Frenchman would lean close to Irene, nibbling on her left ear gently before muttering "You might want to see it through, I do plan to entertain you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:58 am

“Hey, you're the boss, drink what makes you happy,” Irene said, hoping that her more respectful remarks wouldn't go to his head too badly, “just don't get so trashed that you lose that amazing charm of yours.”

Irene raised the glass of lemonade to her lips and drank an overly large gulp as she listened distractedly to Leon, who whispered more of those French-accented words into her ear. It was gracious of him to let her leave willingly if she so chose. It gave her confidence that he didn't have anything cruel in store for her, and she found herself leaning over on the couch, letting her body relax against his slightly as she listened with a sense of calm. She still had a bit of a submissive streak about her, and wasn't above enjoying the sensation of being tied to a bed and being reduced to a quivering mess by a captor that was skilled with his body. Still, since Leon seemed to have his own, less extreme plans for their night together, Irene was content to let him lead the way, for now.

“So, what...” Irene hesitated, blushing with anticipation, “what did you have in mind?”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:42 pm

Irene's remarks most likely wouldn't go to Leon's head, after all he was used to people trying to butter him up that way. Again being the son of a politician like that would cause many events where they tried to suck up to a family member and then worm in that way instead, so Leon just smiled and nodded.

The Frenchman then sighed happily as Irene relaxed ever so slightly against him, showing that she was going to let Leon entertain her. Which was good as Leon was certain that there would be several fun things in store for Irene, should she be up for it.

"Trashed, moi? Hah Irene darling, I assure you I won't be doing such a thing. Not tonight when I am entertaining a beautiful woman such as yourself." Leon grinned and then took a sip of his drink.

His grin then became rather playful and Leon muttered "The red wine enhances my lips, excuse me while I sample how delightful you are." the Frenchman then quietly trailed kisses down the neck of Irene before lightly nibbling on her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:33 am

When Leon started helping himself to that tender neck of hers, the hairs on her body stood on end. “Oh my,” Irene exclaimed as the first kiss tickled the side of her neck, followed by another lower down, and then another, “you're very forward, aren't you? Heh, heh...”

A scrunched up grin lined Irene's face as she tried to resist giggling at the teasing touches of Leon's wine-scented lips. Each kiss created greater anticipation for the next one, and whether she knew it or not, Irene found herself turning her head away from him, exposing and stretching the nearest side of her neck to give him more skin to work with.

“Before we call it quits on our fun later, you'll have to give me a chance to repay your tease-tasting with a little of my own. I'll bet your well-groomed body is quite delectable...oh you stinker!Irene yelped as Leon nibbled her neck, causing her to fidget and push a little against the arm he had hooked around her shoulder.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:13 pm

Leon felt a bit like a vampire, not the faggy twilight kind. The suave sort, the ones who charmed you out of your blood and walked away laughing. Leon could entertain that thought sure, and Irene didn't seem to have any objections. That is until the science girl jerked away, perhaps that was ill thought out?

The Frenchman coyly tilted his head to one side and gave a small grin, he then sipped the last bit of his wine and set the cup down on the floor by the arm of the couch. Leon then pretended to pout and said "Just sampling your silky smooth skin my dear, but since your so eager feel free to return the favour to me."

Leon then removed his trademark crimson red coat, draping it on the couch arm and turned his body to face Irene.
"Go on Irene, little Leon promises not to bite. You wanted to take sample of my hair no? Just a little off the back and bottom, not too much now. And then you may as you said, tease taste me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:55 pm

Turning her body back toward Leon, Irene watched him cautiously as he fussed over her a bit. Then he removed his coat, exposing the upper half of his strapping body. The man's bright, smooth skin texture was especially attractive to the girl; even if Leon didn't think of himself as a Twilight-style vampire, he still seemed to sparkle like one.

Irene got onto her knees and shuffled slowly along the couch, extending her legs over him to partially straddle his lower body. To tease him, the girl intended to work up some anticipation before she gave him what would amount to a bath with her tongue. Leaning down, the girl smiled tenderly and rested her head on his pectoral muscles, letting her deep exhaling flow across his chest as she turned her gaze up at him. “I seem not to have any scissors to cut your hair with, so I'll have to wait until later before I take some. Your body looks sweet, though, so if you really don't mind, allow me to start lapping it up.”

Irene positioned her head underneath Leon's chin, with her tongue extending to hover over his collarbone. She would start at the top and work her way down, slathering her tongue with saliva before pressing it into his body and sliding her head down with it. She wondered if he would be at all shocked to see her getting so freaky with him, and so soon after just arriving here. The girl had been through a stressful week, and she was jumping at the chance to let off some steam in the weirdest way possible.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next