by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 190 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 189 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Another Family Affair?

2 posters

Go down

Another Family Affair? Empty Another Family Affair?

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:09 am

Abbey was feeling good. She had just finished up a good workout in the Tension gym and was looking forward to setting up her next match. She'd won against her last opponent, "Gnarley" Charlie Haines in a fairly easy match. The guy was tough, but he was either not prepared to get back in the ring or just didn't match well with Abbey, who had caused him to tap with a fairly pedestrian half crab.

She wasn't going to lament any sort of victory, even ones like that. Though, she did want tougher challenges, that was for sure. She wrapped a towel around her body and head into the sauna. Once her glasses fogged up, she closed her eyes and began to relax. The best thing about this place, other than being a haven for inter-gender wrestling, was they spared no expense with the equipment.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Another Family Affair? Empty Re: Another Family Affair?

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:46 pm

When Ami decided to join in the AFW, following her brother, there was something of a disagreement between the two siblings as Daisuke didnt want his little sister to be competing in a wrestling league with him involved in the same roster and so he did try to atleast convince her to join Friction- but eventually she was drafted to Tension. As things went, this was proving to be quite the brilliant idea as the two formed a good understanding between each other in the ring and helped each other out quite a while against their opponents.

Today, however, was a simple bonding day between the two siblings as they decided to go to the Tension gym together and see if they can cause any trouble. Naturally, they wanted to look for someone on who they can play the numbers game on. They were a bit disappointed to see the gym being rather empty. "Now what?" Ami said with her eyebrow raised, sounding a bit disappointed. "Hmm since our sauna room back in the mansion is still under repairs, how about we blow some steam off here?" he said as he began to walk towards the mens locker room. "Hmm, good idea" she said, parting ways as she went to the female locker rooms.

After a while, both siblings regrouped. Daisuke had a towel wrapped around his waist while Ami had a towel wrapped around her body to cover her chest and crotch but leaving her legs exposed with her hair tied back in a pony-tail. Both of them wearing a pair of wooden flip flops. They proceeded to enter the sauna, removing their slippers outside and then entering in the warm,steamy room. As soon as they entered, the first thing they noticed was a rather tall girl just relaxing in the sauna room with her eyes closed. Ami looked at Daisuke with a grin on her face "Well....." she said before Daisuke returned that grin and moved towards the girl.

He quickly snatched away her glasses and proceeded to give her a rude awakening. "Hey four-eyes, dont you have any manners? learn to bow when your prince enters a room" he snickered and Ami was also quick to talk some smack "Gosh bro, I didnt know nerds went to the gym *giggle* she said before annoyingly giggling uncontrollably.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:08 pm

Abbey was nearly dozed off when suddenly she felt her glasses yanked right off her face. She was shocked back into reality and opened her eyes to see two figures, a boy and a girl, with blurry outlines standing over her.

"What the..." She said as she tried to gain her bearings, wrapping one hand over her chest to make sure her towle didn't fall off while she pushed her other hand against the bench and tried to stand up.

She looked back and forth between them and tried to snatch her glasses back. "Excuse me..." She said in an irritated tone, trying not to sound too annoyed. "I know we're all dumb jocks here, but when did we end up back in high school? You oing to try and wedgie me next? How about just giving me my glasses and I'll be on my way." Abbey huffed. "Starting to prune anyway..." SHe muttered.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:54 pm

The wrestling prince took a step back but raised her glasses high above his head, trying to keep them out of her reach but as she got up on her feet he realized she was alot taller than he had anticipated. Still, if she wanted to keep her towel on it would be best for her not to struggle too much. After a moment of light tussling to get her glasses back, she finally managed to snatch them away from Daisuke's grasps.

Ami just kept giggling in an annoying tone, just to push the other girls buttons as she tried to talk some sense into the two siblings. "oohh look bro, it wooks wike we woke the wittle baby" she mocked Abbey as she stepped out off her way. Meanwhile Daisuke only kept up that smug grin on his face "Heh sure thing Nerd, why dont you be off on your way- this place is for wrestlers not bookworms like you, got that? Now get-" he signalled her with his thumb to take a hike. The siblings were started to work up a bit of sweat due to the warm steam but they were probably not as sweaty as Abbey.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:50 pm

Abbey wiped off her glasses glasses and put them back on, furrowing herf brow as she looked over siblings with a bit more clear vision. Ami with her grating mocking laughter and prince douche stepping up his bro game.

She didn't know exactly what their deal was, but she could figure it out well enough. Most likely the two figured their numbers game could let them get in some extracarricular bullying in outside of the ring. Abbey wasn't looking for a fight, but she didn't want to just slink away either.

"I didn't know they had frat boys in Japan. Nice to know there's still a few things to remind me of home." She shrugged and eyed Daisuke. "I'd ask if you ever stop to think that only wrestlers can actually BE here, but I can answer my own question. You've clearly never stopped to think about anything."

Abbey turned to leave. She wasn't going to waste her time. "Have fun snuggling with your "sis" in the sauna. Gross."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:18 pm

Daisuke was the type of guy who loved to look down on others and talk trash to them however on the flip-side he wasnt a good sport and when people countered him on his words, he was quick to lose his cool and do something drastic without thinking of the consequence,perhaps living upto his "Prince" wrestling nick name. He raised his eyebrow and his eye twitched a bit while he shook his fist at her.

"Frat bo-urgh, you've got quite the mouth for a nerd huh?" he started to reply before Abbey completed her snappy comeback by insinuating some incest claims between the siblings. Ami's mouth widened as her jaw drop "H-how dare you! You-you, you BITCH!" she hissed at the larger girl before Daisuke stepped forward and grabbed Abbey's arms to pull her back and spin her around to make her face him. He tried to intimidate her by getting into her face, bumping foreheads with her and enter into a classic wrestling face-off. " Looks like you've bitten off more than you can chew, if you really are a wrestler...then how about you prove it? you and me...one on one..." he sneered, glaring into her eyes.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:56 pm

Abbey didn't care about these two or their trash talk. If they wanted to get flustered and uppity because Abbey said one thing, when they came in and started talking shit and bullying her for no reason, then let them squawk. In fact, when she was spun around, she was more worried about keeping her towel on than what Daisuke or Ami wanted.

She quickly folded her arm around her chest and as Daisuke pushed close to her, she curled her lip and gave him a shove backing away from him. "Dude, chill the fuck out." She growled and stared at him.

"If you wanted to fight me in the ring, all you had to do was ask instead of bringing in your girlfriend and acting like a douchebag. I would have been happy to fight you in the ring. I still am, but usually I fight for fun. Now I'm going to just kick your ass."

This time she began backing out of the sauna. Who knew what the two creeps might do if she turned her back again. "You just bring two things with you to the ring, ok? Your favorite submission move and a box of tissues for your "sis" so she has something to wipe her eys when I make her cry from making you submit to it."

Last edited by Tatyina on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:22 pm

(Hehe not an issue! :3)

Things were getting quite heated between the Takeuchi siblings and Abbey, and it wasnt just the sauna mind you. After the initial bickering, things were about to get a bit physical when Daisuke got to Abbeys face and shoved into her to try and intimidate her. However, for Abbey, it was more of a case to avoid getting a wardrobe malfunction in the gym sauna as she folded her arms across her chest to keep the towel in place, while shoving him back a few paces.

"Gugh!" he grunted when he got shoved, losing some balance but not enough to fall down on his ass. Ami quickly stepped in and give Abbey a light shove on her shoulder "Hey- watch your hands, dont touch my brother" she sneered at her before Daisuke quickly cooled off his sister. "Its alright sis, we're not going to be fighting her here, there would be no point." he then glared into Abbeys eyes before continuing on "Heh pathetic, wrestling for fun?There is nothing fun about this league- its about competitive and being the best and you'll learn that when I teach you the difference between wrestling royalty, such as my self, and a common filthy third-class wrestler like yourselfhe said with his nose held high and his hands brushing his hair back. The siblings would now hold their tongue as they watched Abbey take her leave- the challenge was set!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down