by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I - Page 2 Empty Re: MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I

Post by Yatori Fri May 22, 2009 6:57 pm

"Thank you! I like bouncy stuff, too!" Apparently Harumi was oblivious to sexual innuendo when cheerful, as she didn't mind and even notice Kirin's eyes lingering on her breasts.

"Yes! I have four children!" Her right hand had one finger out while her left hand had three. "One girl and four boys! Two of the boys are twins, too! And I didn't do anything special. I just did what all mothers do. I loved my children fully!"

(If Hitamura Haruko was watching this match, and if she had yet to lose her temper over her mother being shameless on TV, then Harumi's innocent denial regarding abandoning Haruko and her siblings would be enough to give the younger Hitamura an aneurysm.)

"How many children do you have?" Harumi now posed. She was admiring Kirin's plumpness as if the bigger woman was a tasty morsel- say, a catnip. "And how did you get so chubby?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I - Page 2 Empty Re: MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I

Post by luffy316 Fri May 22, 2009 7:22 pm

Kirin chuckled at her mention of children. "My, what a litter our kitten has," she joked.

Kirin simply laughed out loud at the last question. "Now there's a question you don't often hear... but I have twin girls, Sakaki and Yuno. Both 18 now, the little angels. Couldn't imagine what they'd think if they found out what I was doing while I was away," she'd chuckle.

(Her girls were indeed watching, and they giggled wildly at this. They'd been following the league for some time, and picked up on their mother's presence pretty quickly. They were always sure to cheer her on in secret during her matches.)

"And I guess that explains my belly too," she said, idly rubbing her stomach. "I used to be young and healthy like you, all muscle. Then I got married and got pregnant, and I couldn't expect to live on like that. Not pregnant, and certainly not while raising twins. Especially when the husband died. Then I just couldn't exercise much, kept the weight from pregnancy, and was around the house a lot more. Kept my brain, though, and when the girls got older, I thought I might get back into the ring. And it's been a blast."

Kirin gave a smile. "And here we are topless while I give you a background check," she giggled. "What about you?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri May 22, 2009 8:05 pm

Harumi's head bobbed with every sentence Kirin dropped. "That's great! I'm happy for you!" She truly admired the big woman, and not just in the manner of a good meal. "I hope your girls are as proud of me as my daughter and sons are!"

Now her ears perked. "Me? Well, my daughter Haruko-chan is my eldest. She is 18. She is very responsible and strong! Her brothers are Akio and Hotaku who are twins and 17, Isamu who is 16 and Jiro who is 15. They're all very good boys.

"Their father is Thomas. He's a very good cat, but he does get into a lot of fights with Jerry." Harumi turned sad. "He died when a truck ran him over while he was chasing Jerry. I miss him.

She brightened up. "Haruko-chan joined AFW. I joined up, too. Now we're both wrestling here! I hope to wrestle with her again!" She waved at a camera. "Hear that, Haruko-chan? Mother loves you!"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri May 22, 2009 8:25 pm

Kirin felt her thoughts trail off for a moment at the mention of Jerry. It must have felt it was for its own good not to ponder too deeply. She just smiled and nodded. "Well I'm glad you get along so well with yours," she praised, patting her fondly on the shoulder and giving it a brief rub before removing it.

"So any more questions, my curious cat? Or shall we get on to play time?" she invited.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri May 22, 2009 8:44 pm

Harumi nuzzled Kirin's hand affectionately. "Play time!" she answered. She backed away a little to give Kirin space, then held up her hands to grapple. "Let's play, Kicchan!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri May 22, 2009 8:53 pm

Kirin smirked and raised her own hands, leveling them with Harumi's in an offer of a standard lock up. "Looks like I'm going to catch me a tiger by the tail," she teased, wanting to draw the smaller but leaner girl into a test of just how strong she was.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon May 25, 2009 2:41 am

Harumi gladly interlaced her fingers with Kirin. "I'm not a tiger!" she mewed. "I'm a lioness! A lioness is stronger than a tigress!"

So saying, she will push into Kirin, hands and arms and face and bust driving into their opposite numbers, quick even on just her knees, much stronger than she looked and very enthusiastic.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue May 26, 2009 5:06 am

Kirin's body bulged, both from exertion and the squashing together of the similarly impressive bust of Harumi. A bit of her mind swooned over the idea of some viewers enjoying this part a bit too much, and her body jiggled from the impact, but she still pressed back.

"Very impressive, madam lioness," she grunted, finding the silly catgirl a rather even match. A bit more on strength than her, and visibly better shape, but her weight was leverage, and she knew plenty about that. Still, her belly squished up against her beneath their dueling breasts, nipples like tiny weapons.

Kirin would maintain the lockup for a while, but if uninterupted, try to move an arm to Harumi's shoulder and whip her onto the bedsheets as she slips aside.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed May 27, 2009 2:51 am

Harumi giggled over their intimate lock-up. She was not at all modest nor tired, but her breasts being sensitive to the rubbing it endured, her large pink nipples instantly erect and poking away at Kirin's bust, making her gasp a little.

"T-thank you, madam hamster," she returned. She was still trying to wrestle the bigger woman when she was yanked into the mattress with a yelp. "Kyah!" she exclaimed, now flat on her back, her breasts bobbing like cork stoppers caught up in a stormy sea.

She grabbed at Kirin for purchase, her hands aiming for Kirin's breasts, fingers reflexively squeezing.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed May 27, 2009 4:46 am

Kirin would land on Harumi's jiggling form, straddling her hips and grabbing for her arms, but they grabbed her first. She'd gasp as her soft breasts were squished and squeezed by Harumi's hands, and whether it was accidental or not, they were apparently talented at it.

"Ohhh," she gasped, though not entirely in shock. "That's how you want to play it then," she'd say with a smile. "Gladly."

She'd reach down and take two meaty handfuls of tit flesh, kneading them in small circles with her palms grazing over her enlarged nipples.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next