by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Tea Vs. Sam Whiskers

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Tea Vs. Sam Whiskers - Page 6 Empty Re: Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Tea Vs. Sam Whiskers

Post by EnigmaDroid Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:26 am

Sam continued to lick her clit, wanting to hear Tea's moans and begging as he slowly entered the finger into her ass, slowly and gently feeling it go further and further into her. "The match is over, there's no giving up now darling." Sam said, taking his tongue and mouth away for a moment before continuing once again. He used his other hand to spank the asscheek it held, honey transferring to the cheek as a result.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Tea Vs. Sam Whiskers - Page 6 Empty Re: Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Tea Vs. Sam Whiskers

Post by Gnihton Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:41 am

When Sam resumed his licking, his wish to hear Tea's moans were granted. At first starting off quiet, Tea's pleasured moans were long and drawn-out, however they began to climb in volume as Sam inserted the singular finger into her ass, by this point any previous struggling or pleading had stopped and Tea was just accepted what was happening, even if she didn't particularly want to.

It wasn't long before Tea felt the pressure begin to mount once more, breathing accelerating, it was clear to tell she was close to finishing yet again.

Gnihton

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:01 am

Sam sped up his finger thrusts, before too long deciding to insert another finger into her ass as he continued to eat her out. He knew he was getting close to making her cum once again, a final and fitting humiliation for the supposed winner in his eyes. He did not bother with words as he continued to lick her delicate pussy, giving her ass another slap at the same time with his free hand.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnihton Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:17 am

As Sam added another finger into the equation, it forced more loud lengthy moans from the now mortified Tea. With one last stinging slap to the ass, Tea buckled slightly, more liquid love beginning to flow from her womanhood as she finished for a second time, it would have been accompanied by more moaning, but at this point Tea was too exhausted to even do that.

Tea now simply lay limply in the honey, panting in a desperate attempt to regain some energy. She had won the match, but some how come out worse off, feeling as if she had just suffered a humiliating defeat, one thing was certain, she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Gnihton

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:44 am

Sam, now feeling spent yet satisfied, decided he wasn't done just yet. He flipped Tea over, wanting to see her belly up. Before too long, he decided to enjoy himself while standing right on top of her, stroking his own member as he moaned gently to himself. "Well, congrats, you're the winner." Sam mocked, speeding up his own masturbation as a result. Before too long, he once again released his seed, this time all over Tea's upper body, in particular wanting to make sure some of it spilled over her face.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnihton Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:03 am

With not so much as a word of defiance, Tea was flipped over, laying dormant on her back whilst Sam pleasured himself, taunting her in preparation for one last humiliating act. Letting out a quiet whimper, Tea felt the warm seed splat down onto her upper body, an unpleasant amount getting on her face, yet weakness withstanding, she didn't even have the strength to try and wipe it off.

Before long Tea would be able to get up and leave, but it was the waiting period in-between which was going to cause her the most shame. All she could hope was that her next match didn't end up this way, and that she would get the chance to take her revenge one day.

Gnihton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6