» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Sally Vs. Light Killer

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Sally Vs. Light Killer - Page 2 Empty Re: Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Sally Vs. Light Killer

Post by Deus001 Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:43 pm

Light had always had a fit upper body, even without his powers. A long time of living in a forest and fighting to eat would make anybody seriously buff, to this day bear wrestling was Light's number one sport. One that he was undefeated in to this day, if it was an actual sport.

In battle the magical weapon relied on his gut instincts, he had no proper battle plan for Sally. Other than the fact he would try to basically beat her down, worked against vampires, worked against fallen angels and even a doppelganger of himself. He could be KO'd sure, still no one had killed Light yet. Light was the shield of team starmage, the one who told his friends to stand behind him and he'd bear the pain if it meant those he cared for were safe.

After plowing Sally into the brick wall Light tried to keep her held, to hopefully try and ram her into it a second time. But as Light took a few steps back to build up the momentum for it, Sally was pragmatic as she had managed to grab a brick. And quickly brought it down on the magical weapon, the brick was smashed into pieces on the head of Light. He needed to try and remember that Sally had more limbs than he thought. The attack made Light grunt heavily, and he had reflexively let go of Sally as he rubbed his head to try and numb the pain.

Back to top Go down

Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Sally Vs. Light Killer - Page 2 Empty Re: Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Sally Vs. Light Killer

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:44 am

Sally breathed a sigh of relief when Light was forced to release her. Still, his grip had been strong enough to warp the metal that made up her frame, proving just how powerful he really was. The diminutive android would need to fight carefully and seize every opportunity she got. As she watched him stumble back in a daze from the hit to his head, Sally moved immediately to press her advantage. Two tentacles shot out together, both aiming at Light Killer's face as they streaked toward him. The shot to his face was just a distraction, however, to keep him busy and disrupt his senses. While he was distracted, Sally would charge forward and take a small hop once she was close to light. Here, she would extend her right knee, aiming to hit the strange man's abdomen with a flying knee strike!

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:38 pm

Light was a brute and a battering ram, but his body was that of a human. At least everyone including him thought it was, so when Sally bashed him over the head with a brick the pain surged through his head. A lesser or normal human might have just been out of it, or maybe even dead. But still Light was far from normal.

Sally was a quick little thing though, Light was being reminded more and more of Lunar with each blow he took. The robot girl was now on the attack, and she shot out two tentacles right at the magical weapon. On reflex Light caught them both, one in each hand. But it was a clever ploy to trick Light, in battle he just relied on his gut reactions. As opposed to actually thinking things through.

The magical weapon grunted out as Sally drove her knee into his gut, the sudden impact forcing Light off his feet and onto his knees. But Light wasn't done yet, he was going to try and grab Sally nearest leg. And then start to stand up with it held, and proceed to go for a one legged giant swing. Sally might have been a robot, but something told Light that even this might affect her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:55 am

Sally heard Light groan with pain as he ate her knee strike, but when she tried to pull her leg back only to find it caught in Light Killer's grasp, she knew she was in trouble. “Gah, stop that!” she protested as Light lifted her leg up, forcing her to plant her three remaining tentacles into the ground to stabilize herself. It meant that they couldn't do anything to stop the man's next move as he secured his grip on her leg and started spinning, sending the rest of Sally spinning along with it. “Urgh,” Sally grunted irritably as the world around her became more of a blur with each spin. It felt like she was caught in a giant centrifuge, and the speed with which he whipped her around made it extremely difficult for her to bring her strength to bear against him. Even though she was a machine, her body relied on a number of delicate sensors and gauges to feed information to her brain, just like the bodies of normal humans. With these sensors now going haywire, Sally grew disoriented quickly, and found herself helpless to fight back until Light released her or transitioned into some other attack. She resented being made helpless by this idiot, but she had no choice but to keep as calm as possible and wait him out.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:57 pm

Team Starmage had considered competing in Tension, as a cover for what they really were. But frankly one member of the team, a blind marital artist by the name of Chon would stick out like a sore thumb there. And considering that Chon could use the power of chi, and Light was well.....Light. Yeah they would most likely kill everyone there.

Nonetheless Light was counting the number of times he swung Sally around, like a Scottish caber as his boss would say. In fact the magical weapon was counting the number of times he was tossing her about. "FIVE!!! SIX!!!! SEVEN!!! EIGHT!!!!! NINE!!!!!! TEN!!!!!" Light bellowed out at the top of his lungs. Thankfully there was no one about, else they'd have seen a weird sight. A robot girl with tentacles being tossed about by a guy who was shirtless and in his blue jeans and sneakers, Japan had a lot of weird stuff but that took the cake.

After the tenth swing Light let go of Sally, just tossing her away. As strong as Light could be he had made himself dizzy from the repeated swings, and so fell on his hands and knees after releasing the artificial girl. As he tried to get his bearings Light would say "Hah....reminding me more and more of my friend Lunar....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:31 am

Sally struggled to rise to her feet as red-tinted warnings popped up in her peripheral vision to warn her that some of her instruments were still having trouble settling after being uncalibrated by Light's antics. As much as she wanted to run towards him and pop his head off, it wouldn't be a good idea for her to go on the offensive until she'd regained her balance. The ball was in his court, for now.

“I don't know this 'Lunar' girl you're talking about, am I supposed to?”
Sally grumbled as she steadied herself with her metal tentacles. She only had three of them left. If Light damaged them the way his acidic blood had damaged her fourth one, she'd be left with just her humanoid body. Had to protect them, if she could help it.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:13 pm

Light had been in all sorts of fights, from an evil version of himself. To a giant demonic teddy bear, to angels fallen from heaven. He had been created for fighting, only Light was now on the side of the good guys. Light also followed his companions from Starmage Academy because of all the shit they got into, it was in the mind of the magical weapon quite fun.

The magical weapon didn't have the luxury of tentacles to support himself back up, only had what he thought was a human body. Which meant he was still a bit dizzy from his quite impressive display of strength, but Light was wanting to get back into this fight.

With that in mind Light responded by saying "Robot girl, but spare me all that stuff you said earlier. Went right over my head." when Light first joined Starmage Academy he couldn't even read or write. Book smarts was the one thing that Light just didn't really have, but the magical weapon hoped to bum rush Sally with a jumping lariat attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:16 pm

Sally gave a cry as Killer lunged at her and swung an arm into her body, sending her falling to the ground. The impact was so strong that Sally's body flipped in midair, landing the girl on her stomach with an audible thud. Groaning, Sally started to force herself up to her feet, using her tentacles once again for support. Disregarding Light's reply to her question, Sally charged into the fray and aimed a knife edge chop at his bare chest, to distract him. Once she had him reeling, Sally reached out to seize his blond hair with both hands, dragging him viciously by the hair to a garage door in the same wall Light had slammed her into recently. She aimed to return the favor by throwing him by the hair into the door, slamming him into it or maybe even propelling him through it if she had enough strength. Let's see if his carefree attitude can survive this...

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:34 pm

Sally should have been proud after being hit with that jumping lariat, lesser people might have had their neck broken. One time a bunch of gangsters hooted their car horn at Lunar and wolf whistled at her, Light went to the front of the car and literally flipped it over. His boss chewed him out for it so badly that the magical weapon swore he was deaf for an hour.

Light was getting himself back up, only for Sally to come right at him with a knife chop attack. The magical weapon winced as the attack sliced across his bare chest, that was the downside to going about half naked he supposed. If he wore clothes that weren't black on his chest the tattoos actually glowed through the fabrics.

But still the attack stunned Light, which allowed Sally to use her tendrils to grab his hair. It was easy to grab, considering it was down to his neck and he hadn't washed it since a few days ago. Light grunted out as he was dragged without mercy by the artificial girl, nobody had tried to hair pull him before.

It was getting worse though for Light, he tried kicking and shaking in the grip of Sally. Only for the artificial girl to slam him right into the garage door, a loud clank noise was heard. And in fact Light had gone right through it, the magical test subject groaned as he rolled away now inside the garage. His head bleeding from the impact.

"Ngh! Hehehehe.....I'm...holding back...." the magical weapon muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:38 am

“Heh, heh, heh,” Sally chuckled as Light disappeared inside the building that she had thrown him into, a large, man-sized hole in the metal door where he had been tossed. She ignored the comment that seeped out of the hole, about him holding back. If he wanted to limit himself, he would only wind up paying for it in the end, because Sally herself would not hold back. After all, she had an ulterior motive for throwing him in there. The building he was now inside was an industrial processing facility, filled with heavy machinery and corrosive chemicals that would be great for accelerating this fight's grisly conclusion. Placing her metal tendrils on the edges of the hole that Sally had created, she used them to push the metal garage door apart, widening the hole so that she could step through and continue her attack against Light Killer.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next