Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Theodora Roosevelt vs The Wanna Be's

2 posters

Go down

Theodora Roosevelt vs The Wanna Be's Empty Theodora Roosevelt vs The Wanna Be's

Post by EnigmaDroid Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:22 am

Match Type: Handicap Match
Victory Conditions: Pinfall, Submission, Theodora must pin both Wanna Be's, while the Wanna Be's must pin Theodora down once.

Spoiler:

It was not everyday that Theodora found herself in a handicap match. It was certainly an interesting matchup, after all, it wasn't every day Theodora had to wrestle against two different people at the same time. She thought a little about her opponents as she prepared for the match. They certainly seemed tough, tough enough to give her a challenge. 'note to self, ask them out to dinner once match is over with. . . ' Theodora thought to herself, wondering if they would actually take up her offer or not. Of course, the time for wondering was quickly done with, as she knew she would have to head out into the ring.

In the AFW Arena, her theme began to play, a sign that it was time for Theodora to make her appearance. And thus she did, coming out seconds after her theme began to play, as she ran towards the ring, a determined look in her eyes. From there, she began to lean against the ropes, letting the referee inspect her and check her as she herself looked upon the ramp. Now, she waited for her opponents to come out, wanting to take a good, long look at them once they came out themselves.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Theodora Roosevelt vs The Wanna Be's Empty Re: Theodora Roosevelt vs The Wanna Be's

Post by Edmund Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:36 am

Theodora Roosevelt vs The Wanna Be's YAyKaKT

Emi and Miki were excited to finally get into their first match. They heard there opponents music begin to play and they began to bounce about before they heard there music start playing. As soon as it did, they stepped into the small replica ring when there music began to play. They were lifted into the air and above the ring, slowly they were lowered and they hopped out of the replica, facing there opponent and smiling softly, "Hey, I'm Emi." Emi stepped forward, offering her hand to the opponent, "And I'm Miki." Miki smiled and waved before getting out of the ring and waiting in her corner.

Last edited by Edmund on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Theodora Roosevelt vs The Wanna Be's Empty Re: Theodora Roosevelt vs The Wanna Be's

Post by EnigmaDroid Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:24 am

Sure enough, she took a good, long look at her opponents, two fairly good looking lasses, their leotards only interesting her even further. They certainly didn't seem too tough, but she knew that looks could be extremely deceiving, and thus approached with caution.

"Hello, I'm Theodora, nice to meet the two of you." Theodora said gracefully, moving over to the corner. She wanted to study them a bit before the match started, see what they were like. After all, Teddy knew that she could often determine how a wrestler would act based on their actions before the match begun, and she doubted the Wanna Be's would be any different.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:32 am

Emi smiled and went to her corner, waiting for the bell to ring, "Hope we put on a good show for ya, cause we're gonna destroy you." Miki giggled and bounced around a bit. The bell rang and Emi moved forward to lock up with Theodora. Emi waited in the center of the ring for the larger woman and grinned, knowing this would be an amazing match, not just for the two of them, but for the whole league.

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:36 pm

Theodora grinned, awaiting the start of the match. "I was planning on doing the same to you loves, don't disappoint me." Theodora said, just before the bell finally rung. Without a second delay she locked up with Emi, prepared to use her strength to try and push her back into the corner. She wanted to dominate the two, perhaps interested in taking the two on a date once this little match was taken care of.

(OOC: Sorry I've taken so long)

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:19 pm

Emi grinned and locked up with the larger wrestler and pressed against her, "You're going down." she giggled and then broke the lock, trying to lift her up, but she would fail and then, she would drop the larger female on top of her, knocking the wind out of Emi.

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:00 pm

Teddy grunted as she felt Emi suddenly try to lift her, trying to struggle out of whatever she had planned as she felt her feet leave the ground. However, it seemed as if Teddy's own size was too much for her, as she suddenly felt her weight crash down on Emi, grunting in pain as a result, feeling her large, plump body slam down viciously on the poor girl below her.

"Well, I certainly went down babe." Teddy taunted, before trying to get herself back up, grabbing Emi's hair as she got on her knees. "Too bad you happened to come down with me."

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:14 pm

Emi yelped in pain as she was slammed into the mat with the larger female on top. She thought the female would try for a pin, but instead, she felt herself lifted to her knees. She whimpered a little and grabbed at her hand, "Let go!"

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:42 pm

Teddy grinned downwards at her opponent, clearly eager to cause some pain to Emi. "You're too cute to let go of, I think I'll have to punish you." Was all Teddy replied with, her grin turning devilish as she gave the smaller wrestler a slap across the face, pulling her upwards by the hair once more to try and get her standing on her knees.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:00 am

Emi groaned softly, holding her chest. She couldn't believe she wasn't able to lift the larger. She had been in plenty of matches with her opponent with large women, but this was the first time she was almost pinned after being unsuccessful at lifting her. She was suddenly lifted to her knees, crying out in pain, by her hair and suddenly, she was slapped in the face. She moaned in pain while her partner held out her hand for her to make the tag, "Come on Emi!" Miki cried from there side of the ring. She took her hand away and began to stomp her foot and pound on the turnbuckle, trying to get the crowd to help Emi get back into this match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down