by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 26 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:33 pm

Did it really need to be said that Anampo was enjoying this? No, but she let Ryan know. She purred a bit as she pulled him in for a kiss, not caring or feeling embarrassed that she and he were naked. Maybe being in a shower helped that a bit. Or was it being with Ryan?

Her eyes closed and stayed closed as they broke the kiss. The hears Ryan moving behind her over the sound of the shower. And she hears the bottle open. The gel was cold...But Ryan's hands made it better by layering the soap over her body. Her knees buckle a bit with the surprise bite to the neck

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 26 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:27 pm

The cascading hot water down the back of the British paragon combined with the soft feeling of the shower gel being rubbed eagerly into the soft marshmallows that were Anampo's breasts was a feeling that Ryan would remember fondly for years. Even if in future Mr Knight was to engage in many more erotic fantasises with Ms Yatgra this would be hard to top.

Anampo's knees may have buckled slightly due to the actions of Ryan, but she wasn't going to slide down in the shower or anything like that. As Mr Knight firmly but gently held his lover in his strong young arms, Ryan would then have Anampo lean up and hold her in this position. To better savour the feeling of his erect manhood brushing close to the skin of Anampo's beautiful rear end, made all the more better by the aforementioned shower water.

Giving a small laugh the young Brit would gently move forward, to place Anampo in front of one of the shower's walls. From there he would proceed to caress her skin, ending it was a smack of both of her rear cheeks and then slinking around to her ever so moist womanhood. Where it would proceed to get some gentle fondling from the skilled digits of Mr Knight.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:32 am

She didnt think that she was going to fall at all in the shower. And Anampo's thoughts were reassured with Ryan allowing her to lean just ever so slightly along his more built frame. She never really noticed it. Other than the times she has spent looking well at that same chest of the British man. She wished her own body was more muscled and less of fat but she had no shame in how she looked.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Ryan wanting more to fool around with his favorite rabbit. (Like he had another one.....Did he?) Anampo's body would shiver in the warm shower as his fingers began to dance along her womanhood. She had to bite her lip as to not moan in the small space of the shower.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:23 pm

Mr Knight wanted Anampo to enjoy herself here, to have her feel like one who finally managed to feel the passion that only those who were really in love could do. He had felt that so long ago, in another age with another girl. But that was then and this was now, the rabbit was the apple of his eye. And so far Ryan had only taken one bite out of that fruit, but he wanted more of that scared item.

Speaking of that Ryan was looking Anampo up and down, admiring the body of her as the hot shower water trickled down Ms Yatgra's nude form. He didn't wait for very long though, because he was still hungry. Or horny in this case, the young man panted lightly as his fingers teased the moist womanhood of the rabbit. He moved forward and pressed Anampo right up to the wall of the shower, whereupon Ryan's erect penis began grinding against her ample rear end. Ryan sighed in content as he felt his large manhood be concealed by the folds of Anampo's soft ass flesh. His body lightly went into the motions of grinding up and down, in response to the pleasurable feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:18 am

Anampo didn't want Ryan to have all the fun here. She leans back into his body more as he plays with her womanhood. It was hard to tell what was what between the running water and the juices that began to come from the blonde. And the grindings that soon began to follow only gave Anampo more of an idea...Ryan was holding himself back a bit. And possible for good reason. He probably didn't want to do it all in one go. She turns her head slightly to look back, and up, at him. First she would lean up to kiss his lips. The woman would then state: "Ryan...I-I'm having thoughts of dominating again...How shall I satisfy them?" She says in a deliberately seductive tone as to get what she wanted from the Paragon.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:36 pm

Ryan was enjoying himself as he brushed up to Anampo, bare skin to bare skin with said flesh being placed together in intimacy with the added factor of hot water and soap. Mr Knight smirked as he felt the water cascade past his fingers as they were also no doubt getting soaked in Anampo's dripping womanhood, and Anampo leaning back to further trap Ryan's shaft in her ample assflesh.

The paragon had a lewd expression on his face as he accepted the kiss from Anampo, it was a simple and gentle one. Ryan moved one of his hands up to begin caressing her breasts, cupping her right one before fondling the nipples of Ms Yatgra. That were surely no doubt hard and erect from all the sexy contact between the two lovers, then Anampo asked her question.

Ryan lifted an eyebrow in interest, it looked like his darling rabbit was wanting to take the lead once again. Mr Knight usually compared that to bad in regards to the squared circle, but here....things were different.

"You wish to satisfy your dreams of domination eh? Hrmm.....Maybe tie me to the bed later or something?" Ryan said, his hands now coming together around Anampo's midriff as he continued to enjoy the feeling of intimacy of her being with him in the hot shower.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:27 am

Anampo made a sultry giggle and shakes her head slowly. "That sounds very nice. But I wouldnt want to start with that. Of course, it could end like that if you so wished for it to." At the same time, Anampo was slowly breaking away from Ryan, as to not cause notice. If she was free enough, she would suddenly burst forward and around Ryan so that she was behind him in the large shower. After another giggle, akin to the last, she would try to trap Ryan into a full nelson. It would be a bit of an awkward one, however, as she was smaller than the Paragon.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:25 pm

Ryan was wanting to make sure that Anampo was happy, that in general was one of the main things in his life. Maybe being cuffed to the bed and being teased in various methods by the cute little rabbit would be something that could be very, very enticing. The various erotic mental images of this was keeping Mr Knight erect, his manhood was certainly a clear giveaway of how happy he currently was.

The young man kept his gaze on Anampo, his eyes drifting down to her ample breasts as they gently swayed as she moved away from him. Perhaps it was because of this Ryan wasn't able to give any resistance to when Anampo suddenly slid around him to begin applying an awkward full nelson. That brought Ryan back to his senses though, as awkward as it was he felt a small amount of pressure from it.

"C-Careful Anampo, if one of us slips it's gonna be bad.....W-Why don't you soap me since your behind me instead?" Ryan muttered out, as hot as this situation was Mr Knight was worried about safety first. One time the young man had gotten a gash on the leg for falling down near the glass doors of his shower.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:41 pm

"Why so worried? We'll be fine Ryan..." Anampo giggles a bit darkly. She had locked in an awkward full nelson. Pushing his head forward a bit, she grins at the discomfort that she was bringing to him. The rabbit wad letting a sadistic side to her flow a bit free.

He wanted her to soap him up?

Anampo grabbed the soap and began to do just that. Soaping her love up, the rabbit purrs all the while. "Maybe we can save tying you down for another time. I feel pretty good with right now..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:43 pm

Ryan was a bit concerned with his own safety, granted he didn't really display that in the ring as getting hurt and causing harm to others was all part of the job. But he didn't want it to be known that he couldn't defend the belts with John on account of getting bladed in the shower by slipping.

Thankfully it seemed that in spite of giving into her sadistic side Anampo was still in the mood for naughty fun, and it was what Ryan wanted too. Mr Knight grinned as Anampo muttered out her words, and then sighed in content as the naked rabbit girl proceeded to lather up the highly muscled frame of Britain's paragon. Granted Ms Yatgra had eat that eye candy over and over again, but being soaped just added icing to the cake.

Once Anampo was done Ryan would turn and hug Anampo before moving to the shower, there he'd let the soap rinse off of him. Mr Knight would hold his girl close as he caressed her naked skin, his erect manhood brushing up against her moist entrance as he did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next