by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 3 Bots

JaimeJohnsomXD

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 27 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:32 pm

Anampo wasnt expecting Ryan to turn around and hug her like that. The two were pushed up into the wall. Anampo made a small groan as her back it the hit. She looked up to Ryan with a blush and she then looked away as the water fell on them.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 27 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:49 pm

Mr Knight had wanted to be this intimate with Anampo for so long, but stuff had always come up. It was either match this or that, or something else. No more distractions, there was something that Ryan wanted. The forbidden fruit. He'd tasted it beforehand, but he wanted more.

What did Ryan want? He wanted to make love to the rabbit girl, to ram into her virginal womanhood and do so while licking those ample breasts of hers. He kept himself a firm upper lip and a polite gentleman in spite of all the stuff that went on in his professional and personal life, now though he wanted to indulge in the pleasures that any hetrosexual man wished to have.

The Brit pressed close to Anampo, hugging her close. To the point where he could feel her dripping womanhood with his manhood as it neared it, Ryan kissed her neck once before leaning into her ear and muttering "I want it, you know what I want. Do you trust me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:18 pm

She feels him push up against her. His body and his erect manhood. Anampo sort of knew what he wanted since they started having tho fun. She had a feel I at least. But now, he told her so she would have no doubts about what he wanted.

"N-Not this time. Not yet, my Paragon." She says to him in a shy way. She knew he would be disappointed. But she also hopes that he would be okay. "Ive gone far out of my comfort zone in one night. D-Do you think you can wait just a bit more, my love?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:13 pm

Ryan was worried that would happen, that Anampo wasn't ready for proper sex. He couldn't blame her for that, it was a big thing to ask for. Still Mr Knight was felt let down though, though he made sure his face was away from the rabbit so it wasn't noticed.

"Sure, no problem." Ryan muttered out, he then moved back and ran his hands through his blonde hair. Still even if he hadn't gotten what he wanted he at least managed to taste the forbidden fruit, in spite of the wealth and success he had achieved he had learned the value of taking what you could get.

After that the Brit moved his hand to turn the shower off, with Ryan then exiting the shower and preparing a towel upon getting out. Once Anampo exited he'd make sure to wrap it around both of them, just to show that Ryan was still at least up for some naked hugging.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:03 pm

Anampo still saw the feelings the Paragon's face held. She just didnt feel quite ready for sex. And with her parents yet to meet Ryan, how would they see it if she had lot herself to someone they hadn't even met?

That was but one reason she didnt allow Ryan to. But like the rabbit said, she was brought so far from her normal zone of comfort. She didnt think she could be brought to that. After a few moments, the shower was turned off and the two stepped out. Ryan wrapped yhe large towel around them both so they could hug. The rabbit would happily oblige.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:36 pm

Even if Ryan didn't claim the thing he wanted most, at least he got to shower with his girl. Maybe they could do that more often too, maybe after a hard fought title match in his private locker room. That was something very enticing to the young Brit, yes indeed. That would be grand. A win, a glass of wine and a shower with his girlfriend. What more could he have wished?

The steam from the shower wafted out as Ryan embraced with Anampo, the feeling of her bare skin on his was erotic pleasure enough for now to him. After a little bit of this naked cuddling Ryan would begin to dry himself and her off, once this was done the British man would make his way back to the living room and dig out a pair of PJ's for himself. Then the Brit would lie down on the massive bed, and motion for Ms Yatgra to join him. The day had been long, and they would need to leave soon. But for now he'd enjoy himself while he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:12 pm

Anampo and Ryan would dress separately. Although the two had already seen each other in the nude,it still made the shy rabbit feel odd about dressing around him. She comes to the bed wearing a pink bra and panties set. Cuddling up under the covers, and her Paragon, she let out a content sigh and smiles.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:47 pm

Ryan was ready for calling it a night, tomorrow they'd have to be ready to go back to Japan ASAP. That run in with Damus wasn't going to go unnoticed, indeed it might be sometime before him and Anampo could return to Russia. People don't forget easily after all, but it didn't matter. Ryan had everything he could really want, he was young, rich and held a wrestling title belt.

After watching CCN for a little while Ryan turned the TV off and sighed, he made sure to cuddle up with Anampo. Making sure she could have a hand on the highly toned chest of the young Brit if she wanted, he knew she loved that eye candy. Might as well let her have it if she wanted.

Mr Knight then yawned and would then turn his head to look at Anampo. "We'd best have an early night Anampo, we'll need to make preparations to depart tomorrow I think. Good night dear." after muttering this Ryan would lean in close to the rabbit, and begin to slowly drift to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:11 pm

By the time that Ryan had turned off the television and spoke ro rhe rabbit, she would already have fallen asleep. Her head laying soundly on his chest and her eyes closed. Exhausted from the day, it made sense that she would be asleep already. She makes a few soft groans in her sleep, breathing calmly soon after.

The End

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27