Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Whoa, blast from the past
by Cicilia Today at 12:55 am

» Lube Warfare! (Claudia vs Asaki The Love Nurse)
by pu-level-up Today at 12:32 am

» Something Spicy
by Yori Yesterday at 10:58 pm

» A Star's Return: Justice Asuka vs Satou Kazuma
by Mart-Kos Yesterday at 10:03 pm

» Kazuma's First Day
by Mart-Kos Yesterday at 9:50 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cicilia, Kelsea, LunarWolf, M.J.Caboose14, Old_Man_Tai, Serpon, Underdog21, Yori, yummybunny

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

I'm back

Wed May 20, 2020 4:48 am by Ragdoll_Jobbers

Hey everyone! I'm back. My grandparents are safe now and I have been able to get some free time again. I look forward to RPing and talking with everyone again.

Comments: 2

Cicilia De'Reignhardt: Looking for a Match

Tue May 19, 2020 10:41 pm by Cicilia

Hello!

Looking for a match for my main German Juggernaut: Cicilia De'Reignhardt!

Match Type: Up for discussion! (Minus hentai)

Who wins: Up for Discussion!

Cicilia's Profile: https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t17488-cicilia-the-juggernaut-de-reignhardt#480004

Comments: 0

Rookie Avalanche Event

Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:37 pm by Serpon

Rookies of AFW, are you trying to get your character in big events?  Well look no more, we have an event for you that will start in Avalanche.  What kind of event you ask, well we do have some ideas but we want your feedback as well.  I will be giving out suggestions but these are just suggestions, if you guys want to do something else, we can do something else.  For those of you who are wondering what is considered a rookie, anyone who has been around for less than two years or has less …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 31

Reclassification (Hel and Violet)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Reclassification (Hel and Violet) Empty Reclassification (Hel and Violet)

Post by Hawthorne22 on Wed May 20, 2009 1:26 am

Hel entered the AFW locker room, dressed in a denim jacket, a t-shirt, and a pair of jeans. Street clothes for her. She glanced about, carrying a folded up piece of paper. She needed to find Violet Castleberry's locker to give her this.

It didn't take her long to find Violet's locker as Violet was right in front of it. Hel waved to the kunoichi, "Well, well, my favorite ninja who almost killed me. How's the split personality treating you?" She would sit down next to Violet, thrusting a form into her hand, "Look, I didn't believe it when I saw it on the video, but now that I checked the records, I'm sure. The way they called our last match was bullshit. I need your signature on this form so I can contest the results of that match." Hel was straight to the point.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Reclassification (Hel and Violet) Empty Re: Reclassification (Hel and Violet)

Post by Jessica on Wed May 20, 2009 1:33 am

Violet smirked and waved at her blonde friend "Hello there Hel!" . Both girls sat on a bench next to a wall,near of Violet's locker. She received the piece of paper from Hel and started to read. But,as this side of her personality wasnt very smart,she decided to ask.

"What is this?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 on Wed May 20, 2009 1:39 am

Hel wrapped her arm around Violet, hugging her, "Oh, not much. This is just a petition to change the result of our last fight. Can you BELIEVE how they called it? Disqualification! Ridiculous." She growled, genuinely angry at the thought.

"Anyway, I just need your old John Hancock right here on the form and with both of the competitors saying the result was bullshit, we can get it changed in the record books." She produced a pen and offered it to Violet, "Just... uh... don't stab me with this, okay? It was fun the first time. Not so much the second or third. I speak from experience on that." She winked.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Wed May 20, 2009 1:42 am

Violet tapped the pen against her chin as she finished reading. Even if she didnt understand a shit,she heard from Hel's mouth what it said. She replied almost immediatly,not feeling like she actually won.

"But...but you won...I used a weapon and almost killed you...I deserved to get Disqualified..."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 on Wed May 20, 2009 1:48 am

Hel waved her off, "Bah! We fought. You were dragged off the stage kicking and screaming. I was wheeled out on a stretcher, a bloody unconscious wreck. Of the two of us, there was only one winner and it sure as hell wasn't me, kiddo." She gave Violet a soft play punch on the shoulder to encourage her. "Speaking of which, you stab any more people lately? Or have you and your ninja half got things together?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Wed May 20, 2009 1:58 am

Violet lowered her head and gilgged softly at Hel's comment. "Actually,we havent been in matches lately..." For the first time,she reffered of herself as "we" and not as "I" . It was a big step forward for her. Anyway,the point was that she hasnt fought anyone since Hel.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 on Wed May 20, 2009 5:38 pm

Hel smiled, rubbing the girl's head, "So you're getting along then at least? Found a way around that noise issue with the other you?" She turned away, "Sorry if I'm nosy. I'm just a bit of an action movie nerd... coming off making so many of them. Hard to be an action movie nerd and not have a thing for ninjas." She turned back, winking at Violet.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Wed May 20, 2009 6:12 pm

"Yeah....I think we are getting along...And...for matches,we will use headphones." Violet showed her tongue to Hel and then saved it in her mouth again. For some reason,she felt really comfortable talking with Hel. She wasnt scared or anything when she was talking with Hel. Just to go back to the main subject...

"Well,Hel...Why dont you take this victory?"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 on Wed May 20, 2009 6:31 pm

"Well, that's good. And... remember, if other bad ninjas come after you and you need backup, give me a call. I would love the chance to kick the ass of some real ninjas." She beamed.

She shrugged in response to Violet's question, "It's only a victory if I win." She sighed, "Look, I've always been a fighter. I loved it. I used my movies as a way to fight as many different people as I could. Hell, I rewrote a couple of them for me to die halfway through if I couldn't take the martial artist I was scripted to beat. I... don't want to take a victory that I didn't earn."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Wed May 20, 2009 7:13 pm

"Then,do you have any ideas of what could we possibly do?" Violet asked to the blonde girl. She didnt want the victory either,after all,if she didnt earn it it was because she didnt deserve it,after using her weapon to get on top. She couldnt allow Hel to give her the victory.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum