by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Beastly Training [Cirno]

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Beastly Training [Cirno] Empty Beastly Training [Cirno]

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:57 am

An afternoon sun was starting to set as evening had started to fall upon this day. It was a day like any other day really...well it would be except for a small little change to the schedule of the Swede, Cecilia Northman. Today, or rather tonight was her chance to spar and train a bit with her girlfriend. While the two of them had dated, wrestled, fought and all the usually. They hadn't really sparred before, something that Cecilia figured had to change. She figured that they could learn a lot from each other, hell they already had in just matches, being in the moment and battling it out in whatever ways they thought would lead to a victory and dominance over their partner. It usually resulted in a lot of fun for the two of them. Though even now Cecilia had already kinda figured that this spar like most everything they were gonna try and keep one-upping each other somehow. Not that such a thing would be bad, but it wouldn't be what she sought after in this spar. Yes of course the idea of sparring and once again being able to get her hands on her beautiful beasts body inside the ring was something she wanted, Cecilia usually took training rather serious. If there was one sure fact about Cecilia, it was simply that without a certain amount of time training each day, she just couldn't wind down; Four hour minimum.

So far she had spent the morning working out for about one hour, after lunch she did some drills for roughly an hour as well. Currently though, Cecilia had spent a few minutes punching one of the sandbags in her gym. Each fist that impacted against the sandbag rocked it heavily, the hook and chain fixed to the ceiling creaked and clicked. Her punches left indents into the rough material of the sandbag, her strikes digging into the weight and pushing it back after it had dug in as much as possible before the weight gave out to the force of the punch. Her long blond hair was tied up into a pony tail which hung down behind her back, she wore a tight fitting red tank-top, a pair of black addidas condivo training pants, with a pair of black sneakers and finally pair of black and red 14oz gloves. Her frame moved with each punch, hips swinging with the motion, her shoulders pulling forward as her upperback worked along with her movement, adding in further power and weight to her fists. Cross, cross, hook, jab, jab, jab. Uppercut!

She finished up the final part of the punching and pulled back a step, leaning down to pick up her white towel and wipe off a bit of sweat from her neck, face and chest. A light sigh escaping from the beautiful blond as she'd turn her attention over towards the clock on the wall. " Should arrive anytime now..." Cecilia let out, as she'd move down to bite down on the velcro strap around her right wrist, pulling it apart to reveal the laces beneath. Once again using her teeth the blond would start to pull them loose and free her hand from the large gloves. She repeated the process on her other hand, when they were both freed she tied the laces together and looped the gloves around her neck, one glove hanging over each shoulder. With her hands free she could move to get herself a bottle of water from the stocked fridge. The cool liquid being used to cool down her heated and warmed up body a bit and re-hydrate her. " Hmmm...wonder if she got caught up in traffic ?"   Cecilia questioned as after she had swallowed a big gulp of cool refreshing distilled bottled water.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Beastly Training [Cirno] Empty Re: Beastly Training [Cirno]

Post by Cirno Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:24 am

Karina had overslept! Her alarm didn't go off until the third sequence, leaving Karina in a hastened morning routine. She fixed up her hair, brushed her teeth, clipped the large bangs away from her eye and style the rest of it in it's usual, wild look. After she had done that, she would fetch her clothes, grasping her usual wrestling top that she tied up to contain her breasts, slipping into her blue schoolgirl's skirt and tightened a chain belt around it. She laced her boots in a rather rushed manner and grabbed her black blazer and slipped it on, rushing over towards the kitchen while her little sister was preparing dinner.

" Ah, Karina wou-- " The girl had no time to speak since Karina opened the fridge and dove inside, grasping a fresh bag of cheese blocks, opening it and closed the fridge door with her foot. She hurried out of the house, hastily eating the cheese blocks and throwing the empty bag in a nearby trash can. She hopped onto her new mountain bike and hurried off towards her girlfriend's place! She stole some minutes being quite the reckless rider, at least gaining some early practice before their spar, something she needed just to get her muscle ready for what was going to happen today.

She stopped near the penthouse Cecilia was living in, finding a nice, secured spot she can lock her bike in and hurried over to the building. " Shit.. Stupid Alarm! " She thought to herself, knowing that she was only late by a few minutes but that didn't matter! She was excited by both spending time with Cecilia again, and fighting the woman! Well, she knew it was a spar but at least they got to test each other's strengths again. Without a crowd, Karina would feel a lot more at ease if things happened.. Other than fighting. She blushed faintly at that thought as she headed into the building, taking the elevator up to the floor Cecilia was living and rushed back out, stopping at the door her lover lived and quickly knocked a few times, taking that short amount to catch her breath.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:53 am

When the door was being knocked the sound echoed throughout the now silent penthouse. Cecilia turned her attention away from her water bottle and proceeded to start and head up towards the door, through the hallway. Once she reached the door the blond would freeze, moving her right arm up into the air as she leaned in a bit closer to take a careful sniff...." Ugh.." Of course it wasn't a very pleasant smell, she had managed to drench herself in a fair bit of sweat....perhaps she should have finished off a bit earlier so she'd have the time to shower ?

She sighed out, it wasn't like she would be able to do that now anyways, so it was pointless to think about. Cecilia would open the door and look on at the beautiful woman who stood before her. Karina always looked good, but seeing her in ring gear sporting that blazer of hers as well, Cecilia couldn't help but stare for a second or two longer than normally. " A-ah, Karina ~. You're a bit later than I expected, sorry I got started with some light workout while waiting. So I dunno If you should get too closer to me just yet, unless you wanna get some fragrance of Cecilia on you." The blond joked with a wide grin as she'd move out of the way to allow Karina inside.

Cecilia would take a sip of her water as she did, moving to pull her gloves off her neck and shoulders, and hang them up by a hook in the hallway, looping the straps around the hook. " I don't suppose you want to warm up first ? I mean it's good to warm up before a fight and such, un-worked muscles are lazy muscles and all that." Cecilia let out as she'd give Karina a light wink of her right eye. The blond had plenty of plans to work over her girlfriend's muscles after all.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:11 am

Karina was going to say something the moment that door opened for her, though she was briefly taken back by the woman's clothing and that she was already heated up and ready to go! She tilted her head to the side when the woman spoke, though her eyes narrowed upon the beads of sweat, noting that the woman had quite the work out already. She simply shrugged when she said that, doing exactly the opposite and leaned in closer, just so she could briefly brush her lips against Cecilia's before giving her a grin. " Like I care. I've had that quite a few times too whenever I worked out all day, so I'm not bothered by it. " She said, pulling back briefly and would wait for Cecilia to let her in.

She stepped inside and closed the door, putting her blazer on the coat rack and followed the woman into the hallway, quite curious what that warm up meant. " Hmm.. Yeah, sure. Why not? Bike ride didn't really do too much to me. " She replied casually, stretching her arms up to release a gentle yawn, her muscled tensing up briefly before easing herself back down, the wink off course making her cheeks grow lightly red, but she quickly shook her head to think of something else. She didn't really need to change at the moment, perhaps remove her boots if needed and the chain belt off course, looking down at her own clothes and casually tightening the top a little more, just in case the knot might loosen during the warm up.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:45 am

Cecilia hadn't expected Karina to brush her lips against hers like that, at first she almost coiled back from it, but when she understood what her lover was up to she leaned in a bit, faint tint of red appearing on her cheek. " Pffft, such a cheesy line ~" Cecilia teased as she'd allow Karina to come in, watching the girl hang off of her coat and start to walk up towards her living room, and then try and lead Karina into the workout area, a separate room that house a few training equipments, such as a training bike, tread mill, bench press, rowing machine and a large sandbag. It also had a few training mats on the floor, and enough room to do other types of workout, a good array of weights of different kinds.

" Hmm well, you have to start out with stretching of course. Then I suppose we can move onto a light warm up thing, either we can use some gear or You can work the bag while I spot you. Or we can do some light work with me using pads. Unless you wanna just get started with the spar and training right away ? Though I suppose I'd have an unfair advantage now that my body is already in fifth gear." Cecilia let out as she'd flash a wide grin to her lover. After which she'd move up to the center of the workout room," Regardless of what you choose, we'll move the show down to the cellar later, so we can take advantage of the ring and all that."   Cecilia spoke as she looked on at Karina, the blond would tilt her head and then let out a light sight, " Perhaps I am under-dressed ? I didn't expect you to be in ring-gear....kinda makes me wonder if I should have been."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:09 pm

Karina had plenty of options to choose from, all sounding quite tempting for her to perform, but it was that last part that made Karina narrow her eyes and give Cecilia a mean glare. That stubborn side of Karina taking over, crossing her arms underneath her chest as she saw that grin the woman carried, the stubborness talking for her now. " Psh! I can take you in that spar right now! I don't need a warm up, I consider that bike ride warm up enough! " She replied sharply, ready to pounce on Cecilia right away just to prove her wrong, though she was still patient and did not move in just yet.

" You look dressed enough for me. " She said after the woman had commented on her wrestling gear, which Karina mainly used cause she thought it was be easier to wear in fights, shrugging at her own design and turned her attention back to Cecilia. " But do whatever ya like, doesn't really matter to me. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:21 pm

Cecilia let out a laugh as she saw Karina's stubborn and cocky side take over, much to what Cecilia should have expected with the words she chose....or perhaps she had baited Karina ? Regardless, Cecilia would watch her girlfriend as she folded her arms underneath her large breasts, pushing those massive orbs which were tightly hugged by that tied shirt. Cecilia would nod her head as she heard Karina's respond to about her outfit, the blond would place her hands on her hips and look over Karina again. " Eh, I guess it's close enough to my wrestling attire already. Haha."

After which she'd start to move off out of the workout space, heading up towards her kitchen and grabbing another bottle of water, this one being normal since she didn't know if Karina was a fan of distilled water or not. She guessed not. Cecilia'd then move back towards Karina and hand her the bottle. " Well then, if you're ready then we can head down right now and get this training session started." Cecilia let out as she'd flash Karina a toothy grin, all before she'd turn around and start to head out of the apartment to take the elevator down towards the cellar floor, or rather the Gym floor.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:58 am

" Fine with me! " She huffed rather loudly as a response, following the woman again to exit the luxurious apartment and made her way to the elevator with the blond beauty, crossing her arms against her chest and leaning back against the elevator wall and this time impatiently waited for them to reach the floor they needed to be in.

Her head tilted to the side, eyes wondering down as she would take a brief look at Cecilia's rear, just to enjoy some good things in this elevator while her lips would part, releasing a gentle sigh of mild frustration. " I oughta teach you a lesson for your arrogance, girly. " She spoke in a rather stubborn, childish manner. She knew plenty of holds already thanks to her brief time out of the AFW and having focused more on grasping the wrestling art of fighting. She couldn't say that she perfected it but she was pretty damn close already, and she was going to show Cecilia some new tricks!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:34 am

Cecilia let out a little laugh as she would trail off in the elevator, looking on upon her beautiful lover as she heard her huff out her little frustrations, something that got the blond grinning. Catching the girl eyeing her features, as Cecilia herself would fold her arms underneath her large best and push them up a bit. " Teach me ? Tsk tsk tsk." Cecilia let out in a joking manner, she'd tilt her head to her side and then follow up by saying. " I'm the one who's gonna teach you."

Once the elevator reached the cellar floor, the doors would open up to reveal the full gym of the Northman Residence. Stocked with a multitudes of machines and gym equipments, suited for at least 10 or more people. There were locker rooms, fridges filled with sportsdrinks. A large sparring ring for people to practice anything from boxing to wrestling. Cecilia would proceed to head up towards the ring, climb up onto the apron and then seat herself on the middle ropes,moving her hand to grab underneath the top rope and pushing the two of them apart from one another to open up a gap between them, beeing curteous to allow Karina to more easily get into the ring, practically invinting the beast in.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:18 pm

Karina was quite happy to get into a ring with Cecilia again, eager to test her strength against the woman and show some new tricks the Beast had up her sleeve. She had trained for months by herself, and it was time to show the blonde beauty that she was going to be the one on top of Cecilia! She licked her lips, making her way into the ring after Cecilia and would slip into the gap that Cecilia had created, giving her a simple nod and would stretch her arms upwards, releasing a gentle yawn and standing onto the top of her toes, tensing up her entire body for a few seconds before easing herself back down.

" Alright, how do you wanna do this? " She asked as she stepped forward and chest to chest against Cecilia, giving her a grin and staring right into the woman's eyes. " Just tussle till one is too exhausted? Since it's private, I don't wanna stop until I've chewed you up thoroughly! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down