by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 9:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The movie star and the rock star (Hel and Carol)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The movie star and the rock star (Hel and Carol) Empty The movie star and the rock star (Hel and Carol)

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 20, 2009 3:11 pm

Riana Helstrom relaxed in her dressing room, leaning back in her bed, holding an ice pack against her head. She had taken a nice warm shower after her hardcore match with Carol and was now clad in a red dress to match her eyes. She had candles set up and a bottle of champagne ready. Carol Bradbury had her room key and number. Hel only hoped that Carol knew her rocker's instincts well enough to figure out what was meant to happen. Hel loved her music and her fighting spirit... the fact that the rocker was cute as hell definitely helped.

All that aside though, Hel fought hard with Carol. Now she hoped they would engage in a more enjoyable activity.

Last edited by 241 on Wed May 20, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

The movie star and the rock star (Hel and Carol) Empty Re: The movie star and the rock star (Hel and Carol)

Post by Jessica Wed May 20, 2009 3:35 pm

Carol barely reached the place,crawling. Halfway,she noticed her body getting really weak,almost numb. She tried to regain the composture as she knocked on the door,slowly standing up with a faint smile in her face. And then she remembered that she had the key. After a few failed attempts,she finally opened to door...

"Helloooo..."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

The movie star and the rock star (Hel and Carol) Empty Re: The movie star and the rock star (Hel and Carol)

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 20, 2009 3:38 pm

Hel quickly stood up to greet the rocker, "Carol!" She rushed to grab the rocker in a hug, "Good to see you're standing after all that... No hard feelings, okay?" She brought her a chair next to the table with the bottle of champagne. "I... uh... I got some champagne," She added somewhat sheepishly.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed May 20, 2009 3:49 pm

Carol tried to look okay as Hel came to hug her. She held the air in her mouth as the other blonde girl hugged her. After the lovely gesture,Carol let out a mouthful of air. Walking toward the chair,she sat down and looked at the bottle. For a rocker,she liked to take care of her body. She never drank alcohol in her entire life,but thought it would be a good moment to start.

"I see...Romantic,I have to admit.."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 20, 2009 5:14 pm

Hel blushed sheepishly, "Well... I..." Turning away as she poured a glass for Carol, "I... I really liked your music and the way you handled yourself out there." Hel seemed somewhat nervous now, a different side of her than Carol had seen in the ring. "I... well, I wanted to... get to know you better." She smiled warmly, looking in the rocker's eyes.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed May 20, 2009 6:43 pm

Carol blushed slightly at Hel's comment. "Know me..better?" She immediatly imagined both of them lying on the bed,kissing each other. She covered her red face and then looked back at Hel in the eyes. She was already feeling really embarrased at the thought of an much older girl locking lips with her.

"So...Hel...How old are you....?"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 20, 2009 7:01 pm

Hel was shocked at Carol's blushing. Hel was normally a lot less subtle and... well, womanish in her relationships. She had trouble understanding how she got so mousy herself. It wasn't so much Carol... but Hel did like her... It was probably leaving Hollywood to join the AFW. She could let her guard down here.

She stammered, worried that she had read too much into the situation, "Uh... uh, I'm 22..." She lied. "Look, I... uh, if I was too forward, I'm sorry." Hel fidgeted with her dress sheepishly.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed May 20, 2009 7:06 pm

Carol thought she was the one to apologise. And couldnt let Hel feel so shy in middle of their date. She cheerfully smirked at her blonde date and stated. "Nah,dont worry. I use to hang out with people of my age,but I think things can change" And with that,she leaned forward and kissed Hel in the cheek softly.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 20, 2009 7:08 pm

Hel pursed her lips at the way Carol was making her feel old. Pouting, she taunted, "Well, are you even OLD enough to drink, anyway?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed May 20, 2009 7:12 pm

"I'm 18! I think I'm old enough!" Carol playfully giggled as she sat down on the chair again. She looked again at the champagne. It looked really nice. And then she turned back to look at Hel in the eyes. Not really hungry,she leaned forward again and placed her elbows on the table,supporting her chin up with her hands.

"So,Hel,you told me you like my music. Do you like my wrestling style too....?"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next