by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 196 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 195 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Limit

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Limit Empty The Limit

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:16 am

"That match was a bunch of bunk." The streetlights that passed by illuminated the inside of the 23-windo VW Bus every few seconds. There were so many windows that light practically floods in. Driving down the freeway. Driving the red and white van was Juniper Nayle. Sue was dressed in a black sweater and had a black hat on her head.

"I mean, it shouldn't even BE an option to have a draw. I didn't spend money and some of my leisure time on THAT. Help, I'd have kidnappedvthe other girl, too....Well, at least I got one half of the equation." Juniper turns off of the paved road and onto a dirt road. She looks back at the girl that she had hog-tied. "We're almost there, Miss Anastasia..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

The Limit Empty Re: The Limit

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:25 am

Anastasia Rukoviska lived a pretty bizarre life. Some might not think it of her, seeing as how she could be so quiet, but the truth was that was a large part of why she was so quiet, life had thrown such a wild set of circumstances her way she never really had the right words. But today was pretty strange, even by her standards.

Only a few hours after her "not-match" with Anampo, a large woman had broken into her apartment and kidnapped her for god knows why. It couldn't be for a ransom, Anastasia had literally no living relatives, and no particularly wealthy friends. Maybe this woman was just going to murder her or something.

Regardless of the circumstances as to why, Anastasia was pretty calm about the whole thing. Sure, she was pretty cold being dressed in nothing but her pajamas when she was abducted, but she was more curious to see where this would go than anything.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:34 am

Juniper took things to an extreme if they pissed her off enough. And this was surely one of them, and a very big one at that. Juniper knew that she could possibly get arrested fir kidnapping, but she was sure that someone with her growing reputation would be safe.

"You haven't said anything this whole ride. I made sure not to tape your mouth for that reason." Juniper pulls up to a garage. Her garage. It was out in the middle of nowhere, a bit far from the city. The redhead pushed on a remote button and the big door opens for her to drive in.

Once in the garage, she parks the car and turns around in her seat. "Go on, way something."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:42 am

As was usual for her, Anastasia's response was painfully blunt. "I think you are wasting your time," she replied curtly. once she was sure the vehicle was brought to a stop, she wiggled in an attempt to sit up, but it just resulted her on falling on the floor.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:48 am

Watching a fail after a response like that made Juniper laugh. "PffftHAHAHA!" She opens her door and got out, going to the side of the Bus and opens the sliding door. Juniper grabbed the very light girl and set her down on the ground. She undid some of the hog-tie so her wrists and ankles were bound separate.

"Am I?" She asks, looking up and down to get a look at Anastasia's pajamas in detail

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:55 am

Anastasia nodded in response. "Da, you are. I do not have family, you will be getting no money, and if I am here for you to be killing me, you will not hear begging." With her hands and feet now bound separately, she could climb to her knees, at least, and look her opponent in the eye as she spoke.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:01 am

She chuckled. Anastasia thought that she was kidnapped to be killed or get a ransom from her. "Didn't you hear me? I saw that draw if a match. It was bull. I know to be at the AFW, you've gotta be somewhat tough. I wanna see it." She crosses her arms and grins wide at Anastasia.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:17 pm

As Anastasia knelt there, Juniper eying Her up and down, she felt a little exposed. She was dressed in nothing but her pajamas, which, even for her, were a little small, exposing some of her belly and cutting off by the ankles. Between growing very slowly over the years and taking little care in her personal life, she had never bothered to replace them, but it resulted in what would usually be rather normal and loose pajamas into something a bit skimpier on her.

"You… want to be wrestling me? I do not know that this a good idea," she said with a sigh.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:04 pm

"A good idea? I don't care if its the worst idea in the world, we're doing it. A submission match." Juniper helped the tied up girl to her feet and moves her over to the other side of the garage. There was a set up of mats in a decently sized square. And after that, Juniper starts to undo the ropes. "You're gonna show me what you didn't show me in your match today..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:33 pm

As the ropes around her wrists and ankles were untied, Anastasia looked at her feet uneasily. "There is not much I was not showing..." she mumbled, concerned about disappointing this woman. She looked around the garage, or rather the ramshackle ring as it was now. She wondered if, given that there was no referee, this would be essentially a hardcore match as well, though she suspected it would, given how things go for her.

"What is to be happening after submission?" she asked as she turned to face her soon-to-be-opponent. "I would like to be going home so I can return to sleeping."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next