Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Locker room (For Annelle and Seraph)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Locker room (For Annelle and Seraph) - Page 2 Empty Re: Locker room (For Annelle and Seraph)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 19, 2008 2:32 am

Seraph gasped when Annelle told her that she knew what she was. She looked at her for a second, then smiled a little.

"What am I going to do?"

Seraph repeated her question, slowly reaching down to her white thigh high stocking, gripping something underneath it.

"Kill you, of course."

She answered, swiftly drawing out a dagger blessed with holy powers, trying to jam the dagger up into Annelle's throat.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Locker room (For Annelle and Seraph) - Page 2 Empty Re: Locker room (For Annelle and Seraph)

Post by Underdog21 Mon May 19, 2008 2:37 am

Seraph's attempt was a valiant one. Here, standing in front of her kind's worst enemy, staring down those pitiless eyes of hers, Seraph nearly didn't have the courage to do the deed. But, acting according to her duty, she drew her weapon and prepared to slay her quarry.

But valiance was all but useless against someone like Annelle Desade. QUick as lightning, her hand shot up, closing around Seraph's hand as her dagger halted a mere inch from its target's throat. Her ice-cold eyes seemed to gleam in the room's dim light as Annelle clenched her hand, squeezing down on the angel's hand in a bone-crushing grip.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 19, 2008 2:40 am

Seraph seemed surprised at Annelle when she caught her hand, seeing the blade was just an inch away from her throat. She tried to force it up that extra inch before Annelle clamped down on her frail wrist, gasping as pain shot up into her arm, trying to pull her arm away all of a sudden.

"How did-... where in the-" She started to say as she tried to free herself from her grip.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon May 19, 2008 2:45 am

Annelle's other hand shot out, grabbing Seraph by the throat. Before the angel girl could react, Annelle lifted her up in one hand and whirled around, slamming her back-first into a nearby locker. Keeping her opponent pinned against the locker, Annelle leaned her face closer so that her cold eyes were level with Seraph's. In the process, her neck edged tantalizingly close to Seraph's suspended blade, enough to bite into the skin and send a trickle of blood downwards, though Annelle didn't seem to notice.

"Pathetic," she said. "Did you really think someone as lowly as yourself could kill me? I will make you scream for your impudence, and then I will make you scream again."

A faint smile lit Annelle's lips. "However...I am feeling merciful today. How would you like me to give you a fighting chance?'

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 19, 2008 2:52 am

Seraph gasped when Annelle suddenly lifted her up with one hand, yelping as her back slammed against the locker, causing a few feathers to flutter down on the ground. She dropped her blade from the pain she was feeling in her wrist, closing her eyes to avoid staring into them. She listened to the demoness taunt her, knowing she had failed, but then.. a chance for hope? She heard the demoness proposing to give the angel a fighting chance.

"F...fighting chance?" She asked, looking back at her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon May 19, 2008 2:59 am

"That's right," Annelle replied. "Instead of trying to stab me in the back like a coward, you will face me properly in the ring. If you win...then you may take my life as you wish. And if I win, you must forfeit your freedom and become my slave."

She smiled, and leaned closer so that their faces almost touched. "Do we have an accord, angel girl?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 19, 2008 3:03 am

Seraph blinked at the proposal. She swallowed slowly, then stared fiercely back into her eyes, trying to show she wasn't afraid.

"F..fine!" She said to her, glaring at her. "You're going to be sorry you ever made this deal, demon."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon May 19, 2008 3:07 am

"Somehow, I doubt that."

With that, Annelle disdainfully dropped Seraph and turned to walk away. "Meet me in twenty minutes at the ring," she said. "It is of no consequence if you refuse to show up, so do not think it will be discourteous of you to run away while you can."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 19, 2008 3:10 am

Seraph glared defiantly at her. "I'm not running away from the likes of you, demon. I'll accept your deal and get out of this godforsaken place." She snapped at her, standing back up after she was dropped, dusting herself off

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon May 19, 2008 3:18 am

"Good. I find it...satisfying when they have a fighting spirit in them."

And with that, Annelle left the room, no doubt preparing to head for the ring.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2