by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, JaimeJohnsomXD

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Cody James vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Cody James vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama - Page 2 Empty Re: Cody James vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by TaliZorah Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:54 am

As Cody hit the turnbuckle, Mileena hopped onto the second rope, pressing her body up against his. "Let's see you protect that face now," she giggled while looking down at him. She held his head with one hand and made a fist with the other. She started to punch down at him, the crowd counting along as she did so, "1, 2, 3." She would continue raining punches down upon him unless he found a way to get her off of him.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Cody James vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama - Page 2 Empty Re: Cody James vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by furry4ever14 Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:11 am

He hit the corner turnbuckle with a thud but he had no time to rest a Cody suddenly Mileena was up against, literally pressing her toned self up against him. "A bit forward isn't it? You remind me of someone I use to date" As he winked at her. "Oh I will protect so as I can show it off when I beat you" He squirmed. He took each punch as it came with his rock hard abs. Seeing how long he could take a beating before he had to mount an offensive.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

Discord: furry4ever14#7217
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:56 am

Mileena rained blow after blow onto Cody in the corner of the ring. His taunts kept coming as she tried to hurt him. No luck, though. She would have to try something different. "Maybe we'll save that face of yours for later." She grabbed tightly at the back of his head, her feet dug into his abdomen. The pink clad temptress then fell backwards, pulling him with her and flipping him into the air behind her as she landed on the mat.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:04 am

Cody felt her grab the back of his head as her feet bug into his abdomen and yelled as she fel backwards. He was Tring to grit his teeth as this was so much more painful than the punching "Let me go" he yelled "I will get you back" He threatened.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:37 am

Mileena broke off from Cody and backpedaled away with a smile hidden behind her mask. "What's the matter?" she asked tauntingly. "Can't take a little pain?" She gave a single laugh and crouched over with her arms out in a grappling stance. "Come on, let's see what you've really got," she challenged while approaching him again.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:48 am

"Oh I can take the pain" He smiled "But it is other thng to  can't take" As he walked over to her. "Where are you going my lovely?" As he felt confident seeing her back pedal. When they met he locked into a grapple with her, pushing on her as much as he could. "How do you like the feel of these muscles then?" He taunted her.
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:45 pm

Mileena met the grapple with full strength on the man, and he seemed to do the same. She struggled with him, getting a lower center of gravity by bending her knees as much as she could. It was a pointless challenge for her knowing the strength difference between the two, but she had ulterior motives. As he started to push her back, Mileena suddenly, dropped down so his momentum carried him into her. She lifted him up and over her so he'd land on the on his back behind her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:51 pm

Cody was finally winning as he smiled at the seductress "How do you like me now? Good muscle, right?" He smirked seeing her on her knees. Suddenly as she dropped back he fell forward into the pink assassin as she lifted him up on her d's holder with him kicking about "Let me go" And then she did as he landed wih a thud on his back looking up at Mileena's back. He tried to scurry to his feet with the pain in his back.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:33 pm

As Cody landed on the mat, Mileena spun around and grabbed his arm. She then stepped atop him and wedged his head between her thighs, and then fell backwards to the mat while holding his arm in a headscissors! "Let's see you escape this!" she taunted with a laugh.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:57 pm

He sees her spin around as he was puzzled before he had his arm grabbed and grunted as Mileena stepped on him. Next he felt her slender and soft legs wrap around his neck "Oh I will" As he flung his other arm around trying to do something with it.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next