Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Icey Gym (For Ninja999)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Icey Gym (For Ninja999) - Page 2 Empty Re: Icey Gym (For Ninja999)

Post by furry4ever14 Mon May 04, 2015 9:05 am

Cody dropped his arms by his sides again and looked up and down at Asuka, before looking directly at her "I see what you mean by the curves things and I don't blame you for wanting to keep them that way either" He smiled. Cody was now hoping that he would not see her in the ring as he just realised what he said "But I am all now use to woman using their ways on me now after the last match" Trying to hide that he just told her something he did not want her to know.

"Sure" As he let go of the bag and walked round to the other side "You ready for this?" As he waited for her to hold the bag still. Once she was holding the bag he began with a simple left, right or a one, two with his head ducked down for higher impact from a lower centre of gravity
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Mon May 04, 2015 9:56 pm

"Wow, you sure can hit hard" smiled Asuka, she sure wouldn't want to be up against him in a boxing match that's for sure.

"Can you show me how I should stand so that I can get follow through like that on my punches?" Asuka asked Andy. And she really did want to know, everything that she could learn that would make her a better fighter was on the table for being taught to her. And she thought sheepishly "It would be nice to see how hard his muscles really are up close"

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!!!
Ninja999
Ninja999

http://ninja99900.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Mon May 04, 2015 10:05 pm

"Yeah sure" As he gave one final punch hoping to knock Asuka back so as she stumbles back a little.

"Right" As he stopped punching the bag. He went to ensure she was okay from that last punch "Sorry if I hit that a bit hard. Are you alright?" Looking concerned for her. "Well just come here. See these knees well they need to be bent giving you a lower centre of gravity so as your balance is more stable to throw the punch" As he moved her into the correct position, his arms gently up against hers to try and help her to get into the postion "Now the key her is to throw the punch using your body-weight behind you and let the punch flow through. You might struggle with the weight bit" As he looked at her up and down thinking that she has little weight to throw behind a punch. Cody then brought her arm back, with their arms touching and his muscles flexing, to then throw a punch with her.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

Discord: furry4ever14#7217
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Tue May 05, 2015 2:22 am

As Cody punched the bag the for the last time, it seemed like he put a lot into it. The impact made Asuka stumble backwards and only her good reflexes kept her from falling. “It was very nice of him to check on me after that”, Asuka thought.

“Now we get some close contact finally”, she sighed to herself as he came over to help her. She had been sneaking peeks at his arms and chest during the entire time they were working out together, and once he guided me into the correct position for the punch, she was really impressed.

She loved the feel of his muscles flexing next to hers, and he felt so solid while partially holding her to guide her arms and position her legs. “Your muscles are so tight, what do you do when you are ready to relax them”, Asuka said in a shaky voice, trying not to give away how nice it felt to be close to him.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Tue May 05, 2015 1:18 pm

Cody was now up close to Asuka as he positioned her for another punch. He stood behind her and repeated with his chest and arms up against her back. His arm muscles flexed each time he just made minor adjustments, constantly trying to improve her stance. Cody bent his knees forcing them into the back of her, getting her to bend her knees and as he bent his legs to lower his centre of gravity his legs muscles flexed as they pressed up against Asuka’s legs. Whilst bent he could feel his leg muscles flexing all the time just to keep him low down.

He was enjoying helping Asuka improve as he flexed his muscles trying to aid her in every way possible “Feel like you improved?” As he was enjoying helping such a lovely fellow wrestler.
“Yeah I know I do try to keep them like this but they could be better” He grinned with a little blush. “I don’t really relax these” As he flexed them again, still in the stance with Asuka. He did, however, notice her voice was shaky “What’s the matter?” Cody said he brought her up from the bent stance. To bring her standing again he wrapped his arms around her waist and straightened his legs, so they were now both standing.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Wed May 06, 2015 2:47 am

“It really felt nice being this close to Cody” Asuka thought with a grin. “You are very helpful Cody, most of the Tension Pro guys never seem to want to give advice like this”, she told him truthfully. She was having a hard time getting used to meeting a nice guy that just wanted to help.

“Nothing is wrong, Cody, I just get nervous when I am around handsome guys I guess”, Asuka shyly said. She usually did not have this problem, she could not figure out why Cody made her feel so nervous. “Tell me more about your loss Cody, how did she use her charms against you and who was she?” she inquired.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Wed May 06, 2015 1:02 pm

As Cody brought her up he felt her muscles as he flexed his and thought “This is nice being so close to Asuka and not have him being beat”As he grinned back at her. “I will always help someone” He said back. He just wanted to make a new friend and see what happens, plus having them beat you badly is always a bonus.
“Glad to hear it” Smiling at Asuka. As she said he was handsome he blushed “Cody could tell she was nervous “Well if it helps I was nervous handling you to help you get better. I was worried that my muscles would hurt you, pressing up against your skin. I don’t normally help others, especially ones that are pretty” Blushing even more realising what he just said but at least he knew she thought he was handsome. “Well for a start she was dressed very little and a very good seductress called Mileena. I felt intimidated and charmed by the way she acted during the match. I am not use to that sort of woman” He said awkwardly.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Wed May 06, 2015 11:53 pm

“What sort of woman are you used to Cody” she asked, checking him for his reply. That may make a big difference in how tough it is for him to handle women in Tension matches. “In these kinds of matches, you may have to expect women to use whatever means are available to make sure that they get the win you know”, Asuka told Cody with a knowing look in her eyes.

She thought back to some of her matches in Friction and some of the strategies that she had used to win her matches. “I guess Mileena is very good at what she does when manipulating men and probably women also” Asuka said with a smile. "I will have to check out some of her matches to see if I can pick up any pointers" she thought to herself.

“What exactly did she do that you had a problem coping with, if you don’t mind talking about it”, she asked Cody, trying to see if she could help him find a way to not be affected so much by these things.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Thu May 07, 2015 7:58 am

"I don't really know. One that does not use her womanly ways and keeps the wrestling professional I guess" As he shrugged his shoulders. "I am also susseptible to pretty ones so you better not use them on me is we ever have an official match" Cody laughed awkwardly trying to hide the fact that he thought she was attractive. "Well I guess I was niave and not expecting a woman to be like that in wrestling" He sheepishly said.

"I guess she must be" He smiled back. "Well it was her persona of being a very dominating type using her curves and looks as a means of distraction." He said. He could feel himself getting annoyed that he would let that distract him.

"Anyway shall we get back to training?" Trying to not get wound up by it. "Here I want to try out your new found technique" As he unbuttoned his shirt due to him starting to get hot from the workout.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Thu May 07, 2015 11:59 pm

Asuka said, “I have an idea that should be able to help both of us, that way we can both learn something new from this workout”.  She was looking at his bare chest as he started to take off his shirt and she was really impressed at how nicely developed his muscles were.  And the sweat on his chest was glistening from the gym lights shining down on him, making him look like a model. “You really take care of your body, don't you Cody”, Asuka asked him with a grin.  She was sure that she would definitely enjoy holding Cody in some submission holds while he tried to get away.

“Here is my idea Cody,”
Asuka began, “we both have problem areas that we probably could be doing better in, like getting out of holds for example.  We can put the other person in a few of the holds that they have problems with and together we can work on the best way to get out of them”, she explained. “What do you think”

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next