by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A lethal dancer appears: Soraya vs Koji (complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A lethal dancer appears: Soraya vs Koji (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: A lethal dancer appears: Soraya vs Koji (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 04, 2015 11:40 am

"Uhhh s-sure, I guess we can train togetjer, of course", Koji would easily comply, another peck on his cheek having him wrapped up a little more into her seductive web.

Sitting on another bench just beside where Soraya was seductively stretching, Koji had been probably lured there reflexively by those strong and incredibly alluring legs even if he didn't know, and now they were closer to him.
"And no I'll admit I've never seen a wrestler like you Soraya.. h-hehe. So... you might want to train your legs a little more since you were exercising them. Or, we might even train at wrestling...a wrestler must be ready for anything after all, no?", he chuckled a bit, playing along what was he thought was Soraya's bluff.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

A lethal dancer appears: Soraya vs Koji (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: A lethal dancer appears: Soraya vs Koji (complete)

Post by furry4ever14 Mon May 04, 2015 11:47 am

Soraya could not believe how easily this was, if all men are like this then she would have no problem beating everyone in the Tension roster. She smiled at the thought of having all these men at her feet.

Soraya stretched out her legs and gently rubbed her big toe, through the red stockings, against Koji's legs “Come one, come train with me” She egged him on. “Well so you are saying that I am a wrestler handsome?” Winking at him “I will keep going with these legs of mine but I am always willing to wrestle a strapping man such as yourself sweetie” She smiled and winked at him.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

Discord: furry4ever14#7217
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 04, 2015 11:53 am

She was actually going to accept to rain now..! How far was she willing to go with that buff of herself being a wrestler? Dancers were known to have well trained legs and that explaine thoe powerful looking long thighs of hers but, come on, kept thinking the naive Koji.

"S-Sure ok....", Koji followed hers to the mats, assuming a half-assed stance. "Alright then my beautiful fellow wrestler... bring it", he smiled having no idea with what he was getting himself into.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Mon May 04, 2015 12:08 pm

Koji still did not know that she was an actual wrestler and that she was not bluffing at all but she decided to call his belief “Oh but I am not very good at wrestling I have only wrestled once before and I lost so please go easy on me” Hoping the misguidance would would later on as she smirked.

“Come with me” As she takes him to the mates in the gym. Thankfully the mats where in a separate lockable room from the inside. Soraya got into some sort of stance and just stood there “Oh I am beautiful now am I?” As she sauntered over to him breaking her stance.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 04, 2015 2:34 pm

"Oh so it is like that... hehe don't worry I will go easy", Koji would reply, totally eating Soraya's bait as he was now convinced that her bluff had crumbled and that she wass not a wrestler, just as he expected, or at least she wass a newbie amateur.

As they moved to the mats, Koji was certainly not expecting more than some cute and absolutely weak attempt at a wrestling move from her, which was fine. Maybe she was only doing all this because she wanted to date him... his silly mind thought deluding himelf.

Sure enough, the boy's heart would skip a bit as Soraya noticed his compliment, not missing the chance to tease him about it.
"Uhh...y-yes.. I mean.. s-sorry I hope that was not excessively flirty of me..uh.... With that, poor Koji had been swayed off any concentration he might have about their little "sparring", not even aware that his guard was lowered as Soraya sensually walked closer.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Mon May 04, 2015 9:59 pm

"Well what else do you expect from me cutie?" As she smirked, her plan was going going perfectly. Soraya wanted him to think she was an amateur at best. She was now in front of him as she wrapped her arms around his neck "So how do we do this wrestling thing then?" As she battered her eyelids at him.

"Oh no do not worry cutie. Flirting is fun" As she winked right in his face. Soraya then get her legs behind his as she tripped him up allowing him to fall to the mat. "Oh sorry did I make a mistake there?" She teased him "Was that a wrestling move?" She said pretending to be naive.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 04, 2015 10:47 pm

"Oh h-hehe glad to hear thi...woahh...!!". Soraya had successfully brought Koji down with a graciously executed tripping move with her leg... while inducing the confused boy to think it was by accident, of course.

As for Koji, his flushed face had to be priceless as he looked up at her teasing smile, having an even closer look at those sexy yet thick and powerful legs of hers, now that he was sitting on his butt. What was that now... he had just been tripped down to the mats by a dancer??? No, it must have been accidental, his silly mind tried to dismiss the incident.

"w-well it was a a good move..", he would admit while getting up into a crouched stance "but you should keep the flow going when you are at advantage, if you don't want your foes to strike back... watch out now..!".  Koji was still trying 'tutoring' Soraya, much to her joy as he even pre-announced his imminent attack. More precisely, his half-assed, demonstrative hint of a spear aimed at Soraya's hips or thighs heights.
"Here I come..", he said springing forward. "I'll go easy now but I'm sure she will be taken down by just this little", he chuckled to himself, still lulled in the false belief that she was a mere dancer with no grappling experience.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Tue May 05, 2015 1:26 pm

“I am so sorry Koji, That was not meant to happen” As she began to think of more plans in her head. “So how is it down there?” She teased with a grin on her face. “Do you like the view as she bends down stroking her legs to nearly meet him on the floor. She suddenly stood up and looked dwon at him.
“Was it?” Still acting all innocent. “You mean like this this?” As she stepped out of the way with a simple sidestep. She was smiling as he was now front side down on the mats. “Did I do good by moving out the way? And when you mean take the advantage, you mean like this?” As Soraya planted a foot stomp, with her red stocking covered foot, to his lower back.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 05, 2015 1:40 pm

"G-Guhhh...!". As planned by Soraya, he slow sultry way to lean down and caress her lengs right in fron to his flustrated eyes swayed him a little more off his game, thus making it quite easy for her to sidestep aside from his attempt of a spear and pressing him down with a stocking clad foot just as he was trying to fet up.

Something was definitely wrong there... she was not an experienced wrestler, and yet she was so easily toying with him? Impossible..!
"Unghh... y-yes you're a quick learner..... UNGHF..!", the silly boy groaned in slight pain, and lots of embarassement, writihing around as he was now really putting up some struggle to squirm out of it.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Tue May 05, 2015 5:02 pm

Soraya’s plan was working perfectly as she smirked to herself. On getting back up, she now placed her foot on his chest “How do you like this sweetie? Is this good hun?” Teasing him.
As far as she was concerned nothing was wrong and she had to use what she could. If that meant what she was doing now then so be it. “Aww thank you. I am a quick learner” Acting all flattered. “Awww is this girl beating you despite having virtually no experience wrestling a big tough guy like you” She taunted him as the pressure of the foot increased.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next