by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 1 Bot

3ho, ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Maid of Busty Justice is back! Louise vs Ryu 64-kiss match!!! (complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Maid of Busty Justice is back! Louise vs Ryu 64-kiss match!!! (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Maid of Busty Justice is back! Louise vs Ryu 64-kiss match!!! (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 09, 2015 10:09 pm

Squeezed between the strong, and still very seductive vice of Louise's thighs, Ryu was powerless as she teasingly asked him teasing questions without even allowing him to answer, still a prisoner of her headscissors while she started leand down to play with his firm butt... and his  boyhood.

"U-Unnhhh.... <3". Poor Ryu is helpless in her holds now, squeezed into weakness and seduced by her caresses, he feels her wet lips pressing onto his back to plant more cute pink marks on his body.
"Oh no... mmngh...", he tries to squirm his way out but for now, he is just immobilized in the beautiful and seductive coils of Louise.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Mon May 11, 2015 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

The Maid of Busty Justice is back! Louise vs Ryu 64-kiss match!!! (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Maid of Busty Justice is back! Louise vs Ryu 64-kiss match!!! (complete)

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat May 09, 2015 10:46 pm

kiss count: 6

"... and now *kiss* THREE.... *kiss* FOUR... hehehe... when do you plan to stop me ryu ?... *kiss* Fi....hey !!!"

louise suddenly stop her attack, releasing the boy both from her sexy jail, and to her sweet teasing. She let him recover in the middle of the ring. she took her lipstick and apply it. always in a sexy way. When she finish ryu must recover a little. She come back to the boy, swaying her hips, smiling

"sorry ryu, but I find that I don't have enough lipstick to kiss a proper mark... so I'm on... eight kiss... yeah eight... be ready boy... the game continue... fufufu..."

and louise wait ryu with a hand on her hip, her other hand telling him to come closer.

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 09, 2015 10:57 pm

"Damn, stupid Ryu... react! Do something!", the flustrated boy silently scolded himself, knowing that he needed to struggle his way out of it now... it's only that her sensually prison and sweetly teasing kisses were disorienting his mind and arousing his senses, making it all so difficult.

Then, all of a sudden , the voluptuous beauty would just release him on her own initiative, leaving the flustrated boy in the same kneeeling stance wher she had held him captive. Confused but still free at last, Ryu would slowly stand up and turn around... only to then find out the teasing, demoralizing reason for his unpredicted freedom: Louise had just nonchalantly taken a short break to re-apply her pink lipstick, always captivating him with those slow, practiced, seductive movements of hers.

Once she was finished, Ryu would blush at her sexy walk and even sexier pose, playfully taunted and lured into another imprudent attack as Louise sensually gestured him closer with a finger.
And once again... Ryu would eat the bait instead of being wise and take more time. The poor boy was such a fool for Louise's charms and teasings!

"Alright then Louise, be ready... y-you won't even see me coming this time!". Having just failed in trying a straight bullrage attack, Ryu decided to spring against the ropes this time, trying to surprise her.
"What's the matter my beautiful Louise, can't catch me?", the boy asked with a smirk, having planned to grapple her with a side bearhug.
"maybe she won't be able to stop me on tracks if I get ger from the side", thought Ryu running at her from an angle.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Mon May 11, 2015 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun May 10, 2015 9:21 am

kiss count: 8

Louise continue to tease the boy for a while. Ryu is a god wrestler, but she perfectly know that when he is dominated by a charming girl, he stop to thnk and do many mistake. As he has problem to catch louise with a front charge, ryu decide to run all over the ring with his impressive speed. The maid look at him and lick her lips... it's more funny if the boy resist.. hihihi

"Oh no... I can't see you coming... Oh what can I do... "

Louise let him do her attack. of course she could defend herself or resist, but against a side attack it could be dangerous. So she wait and feel that the boy catch her in a bearhug

"Ouugg... hey that's a nice move ryu... what do you plan to do on me next ? fufufu"

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 10, 2015 9:47 am

"Successful..!", Ryu's silly head celebrated in triumph as his body collided with Louise's curves from the side with a soft 'thump', having grappled her into a side bearhug from the side.

"H-Hehe... you will see my dear Louise. I would love to be kissed more by you, but that will need to wait after my victory..nggfhhh...". Ryu would groan trying to lock her in a tight embrace from the side... not much of a bearhug really, with Louise's arms and large breasts getting in the way.

Picking up Louise upwas going to be hard in any case, especially if she was going to brace herself, and so Ryu had a second plan ready: with  his left leg hooked with Louise's left leg, the boy tried to slip his body around her from behind and lock his signature abdominal stretch.

"Haha...this is my 'COILS OF THE DRAGON', Louise. You can give up whenever you like", the naive boy said, taking his turn to give a little kiss to her neck this time.
With that, he flexed his muscles to apply some pressure, just to persuade Louise that he was the winner...... except for.... Ryu's "strong submission" felt more like a cute, if not weak, loving hug instead.
It was a predictable effect of Ryu's temporary lack of recovering... that the silly Ryu had failed to predict.
"U-Ugh....g-give up....?", he would still ask, but he surely must have realized that his best submission move is not very effective, judging from the embarassed blush of his face.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun May 10, 2015 12:51 pm

kiss count : 8

" Ughhh...n-nice move ryu... but.. I ugghhh... try to escape by myself..."

if ryu was not so mch tired by his previous smother and crushing moves, it's clear that ryu could make some real damage on the busty maid. But now ryu apply pressure before he totally lock louise... so louise start to struggle... and soon... she try to tear apart his submission hold with her strenght... she grunt with the effort but try to do it inch by inch

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 10, 2015 1:17 pm

To Ryu's embarassed and shock, his best move was getting slowly, but surely overwhelmed by Louise. "Ounghffh...i-impossible.. I can't...nffh..."
Before long, he could not contain the voluptuous and powerful beauty any longer, a priceless expression on his face as he was impressed by her strenght. And now he was in troubles himself, way too close to Louise as she was now free to make her move.
"Gasp... oh no....". said the demoralized Ryu, knowing that he would better gain some distance now..., but she the strong sexy maid was probably not allowing him to go away so easiy.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Sat May 25, 2019 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun May 10, 2015 2:36 pm

kiss count : 8

louise slowly break his hold, but she do this with her innocent smile, always enjoying this match. She prevent ryu to escape as she grab him firmly, but she take her time, so her little boyfriend could be in panic as she just has fun to slowly underlines how he is helpless.

"hihihi... I do it ryu... so now... it's my turn to stretch your body... so TAKE THAT !!! "

with all her power, Louise put ryu into another crushing bearhug, but this time the french maid really squeeze him. her hands crushing his back... while her heavy breasts on his chest make really hard for him to breath. During this time, louise smile just like if she give a hug to her little teddy bear. Soon she kiss him on his nipple with loud sound, making him feel embarrased...

Last edited by Thestupidgeek on Sun May 10, 2015 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 10, 2015 2:52 pm

"U-Ughhh no....! ngghfffff...". Ryu's cute embarassed squirmings were probably making Louise even happier, having catched her beloved boy before he could escape, overwhelmed hiss cute little struggles as she hugged him close... and now squeezing his waist hard as she pressed the air out of his lugs.
"Ngghffffffhhhh...t-tight...!". In addition, her large bosoms pushed his cute body making poor Ryu helplessly arch back in her vice.

His small hands tried to pry apart Louise's constricting embrace but he couldn't get loose... and Louise took the chance to toy with him a little more.
With a cute and loud SMOOCH, a new heart shaped kiss was imprinted on his sensitive nipple this time, having the boy blush and shiver in embarassed reacton.
"Gasp.... m-must... escape...". All red faced, all the boy could dofor now was to try and pull himself backwards, like a cute and shy little baby not wanting to be kissed.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun May 10, 2015 3:16 pm

kiss count : 9

louise lick her lips when she see how hard ryu try to struggle to escape. but the poor boy is trapped between her clutches, and now... he suffer a little while enjoying her teasing. Soon ryu try to pull himself backwards... but it's not enough... when she realize it, louise took the boy and rush to a corner to smack him violently...

"Aaaaahh... no no no ryu... you have to stay calm... and let me kiss you... hihihi..."
with the boy pinned on the corner, Louise continue to kiss him, this time on his other nipple, she continue to tease him with three other kiss, each one after she crush him on a corner of the ring.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next