Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Debut Match Blair Terumi VS Okami 2 out of 3 falls match.

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Debut Match Blair Terumi VS Okami 2 out of 3 falls match. Empty Debut Match Blair Terumi VS Okami 2 out of 3 falls match.

Post by Kelevra Fri May 22, 2015 12:02 am

Blair squealed so long she swore she could shatter glass when she heard her about first match opponent Okami. She quickly got to work on her love notes saying that she would melt into those big strong arms of his and other sweet little lies. she even dotted the I's with hearts and left a lipstick mark by her name, child play. She giggled to herself as she quietly sneaked into the boys locker room and placed in his locker.

Blair checked herself in the mirror one last time. She was about to head down to the ring area and wanted to make sure everything perfect for her debut. First impressions count! she told herself checking over her attire. She tugged on her pink and white idol outfit, the top hugged her perky breasts cut short exposing her navel, showing off her well-toned abs. Her matching pink skirt was short and flirty showing of her slender tiny legs. She blew herself a kiss in the mirror Perfect! that boy doesn't stand a chance. she giggled waiting to her entrance music to start.

As the cheery k-pop played in the background She feinted her nervousness as she made her way
down to the ring. she was even shaking like a leaf. Damn I'm good she thought to herself as she climbed into the ring. she licked her lips mischievously while patiently waiting to her opponent to enter.
Kelevra
Kelevra

Back to top Go down

Debut Match Blair Terumi VS Okami 2 out of 3 falls match. Empty Re: Debut Match Blair Terumi VS Okami 2 out of 3 falls match.

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 22, 2015 10:52 am

"Uff, always late...!", Okami would say in a hurried, self-scolding tone booming into the lockers room.

"Five minutes...!", the voice of an assistant came from outide the door, letting him know that his match was about to start. Like that, he accelerated the operations to  get ready in time: wrestling boots, ok, long pants and matching vest, ok..... and what was that now..???, wondered the silver-haired boy turning around the perfumed note left into his locker. It looked and smelled like those school days cute love letters, he thought as he started to read and....

"Uh...! Melt into my arms...? A...A kissy print nearby the name... Blair!?! ...W-What the... 0///0". All red-faced, Okami lost track of time for a few moments, until he was snapped back to his senses by the cheerful, excited  roars from the crowd. He could easily tell that his next opponent was a beautiful girl from those wild noise, which was surely not going to make his match any easier.

"Three, Two, One... Your turn Okami!", said the annoying voice outside. Damn, how was anyone supposed to be ready to fight after THAT letter? Shaking his head to try and refocus on the incoming match, the boy appeared on the ramp, welcomed by a mix of cheering and booing from the fans. It looked like they had already chosen their favorite for the match

...Which was not a surprise, as Okami had to admit himself while climbing onto the ring to admire for the first time the incredible cuteness of the delicate, nervous girl that was going to face him for her debut match. He had not tossed his open vest aside as usual before a match yet, but it still showed most of the tribal tattoos covering his slim and well toned body.

Looking at her lovely face, gracious body and teasing attire, Blair definitely looked like she belonged to the Kawaii section of Friction... and probably a beauty contest winner in that division too. Still, here she was at Tension, ready to face a bigger and surely stronger male with that adorable face and cute body of hers. The young lad would be surely cheering for Blair himself, if he was not her scheduled opponent.

"S-So... welcome to Tension Blair-chan... my name is Okami, but you know that.. hehe", the boy said in a warming, encouraging... and a bit awkward greetings, "...Also, thank you for the l-lovely letter... it was very cute so, please don't hate me because we still have to fight...ok?", he would add with a totally blushed face, not even aware that he had just instinctively called her "Blair-chan"

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Debut Match Blair Terumi VS Okami 2 out of 3 falls match. Empty Re: Debut Match Blair Terumi VS Okami 2 out of 3 falls match.

Post by Kelevra Fri May 22, 2015 1:29 pm

Blair almost started to drool looking at her opponent she always liked the well toned ones. She had him in the palm of her hand, and bell hasn't even rung yet. Blair thought beaming in her head. Blair blushed profusely at her soon to be victim and double downed on nervous facade.

t-thank you Okami-kun I-I'm going to do my best but p-please be gentle. She put her fingertips on the dimples of her cheeks and gave him cutest smile she could muster.

I-I'm glad you liked my letter I-I worked very on it  She lied looking at Okami with her puppy dog stare while playing with her crimson hair.

With her mind games working their magic she got ready for a tussle. Please don't hate me when you lose Okami-kun. she teased and winked playfully then quickly got into her fighting stance as the bell rung.
Kelevra
Kelevra

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 22, 2015 2:41 pm

"K-Kawaiii... 0///0", was the only thing going through his mind while Blair was performing her cutecy act to put him off his game.

"Oh yea it was really nice... and I don't think I might possibly hate you, even IF you win the match" he winked back, closing his golden eye and only showing his blue one for a moment.
With that, Okami would finally toss his vest to the ringside and assume a similar ready stance as the contenders started to approach to each others.
"Well then, good luck for the match Blair-cha... uh.. Blair", he finally said as the match was started.

He would not give much credit to Blair as a possible winner of the match really, but there was no reason to demoralize such a cute and gentle girl, he thought.
After the first slight moments of mutual study, and if Blair was not going to attack first, then Okami would decide to take the initiative, trying to lunge forward in order to grab one of the girl's wrists.
From there, the young male would try to pull her closer and grapple her into a standing one-armed headlock, taking care of not applying eccessive pressure, should he succeed.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Fri May 22, 2015 7:54 pm

Blair felt like leaving the naive boy a flustered mess she'll play the damsel in distress until the moment was right.  

When she felt Okami grab her wrists she cracked a noticeable smile and helped pull her into a one-armed headlock. feeling his muscular arm wrap around her neck she decided to play to the crowd and cry out in terror. AHH! STOP IT! Someone please help me!"  She screamed, kicking and flailing her arms like a child. but in actuality it was part of her ruse to line up a "accidental" kick between his legs.

if successful as soon Okami loosened his already wimpy hold. She'd deliver a powerful kick to his balls. Poor little Okami he never stood a chance. She thought almost lamenting what she was going to do to the sweet boy. If she misses Blair will start to claw and bite at his arm to escape.

Last edited by Kelevra on Fri May 22, 2015 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kelevra
Kelevra

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 22, 2015 9:13 pm

"Wow am I really overdoing it there??? I'm not even squeezing seriously too... o_O", Okami would blink in surprise at how Blair started to embarassingly cry out for help.
The crowd promptly reacted by booing at the young male, who was clearly the bad guy there, bullying a sweet and defenseless princess.

"Uhm...are you ok? I don't think that I am really squeezing that mu... !!!! URGHHHHHHHFFFHHH !!!".
Poor Okami never had the chance to finish that sentence, because a kick of rare and vicious precision hit him straight into his family jewels in the meanwhile, immediately crushing the air out of his lungs from the sharp and shockingly unexpected pain, bringing the groaning boy down to the mats.
"Damn....hurts...too much....don't you know...", he would protest with a breathless hiss.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Fri May 22, 2015 9:30 pm

As the kick connected Blair giggled seeing Okami kneel over in pain it was adorable to see to Okami's face straining in pain it gave her chills. Oh he's too cute! she thought looking over her handiwork on the pained boy. She was going to play with him more.

I said be gentle you big bully! Blair gave Okami a hard and audible slap across the face chastising him most likely confusing the poor boy more.

It was time to go on the offensive as Blair wrapped her tiny legs around his abdomen pulled Okami into a bare hug. she snuggled rubbing her cheek again his face affectionately as she squeezed tight. See Okami-kun? Be gentle.She told him as if talking down to a child.
Kelevra
Kelevra

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 22, 2015 11:14 pm

"Urghhhh.... *pant...pant...*", Okami was having a hard time catching his breathing. Such a vicious low blow so early in the match was the last thing he would have expected, especially from such innocent, or supposed-to-be innocent girl.

Still grimacing in pain, the boy tried to slowly rise up, still in a kneeling stance, expecting at least to hear Blair apologize for the "incident"... not that it would fix his sore nuts of course. But he was greeted by a soundind slap across his face instead, as the petite girl was apparently persuaded that HE was the one to blame there!

"UGH...! But why you...?!? nghhfhh....!". Effectively disoriented by her knowing mix of cutecy and viciousness, the still kneeling Okami was wrapped up into her tight double embrace.
"Nfhhh.... 0///0". With Blair cunningly rubbing him cheek to cheek to kee him off his game,temporarily incapacitated to react as she was teasingly cooing at him... but squeezing the air out of his lungs at the same time.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Sat May 23, 2015 12:19 am

Blair had the upper hand as squeezed hard as she could to keep him in her troublesome hold. Sadly due to their height and size difference the best she could do is keep the air out of him.

Okami-kun you keep making the cutest little faces! Blair teased as she gave him soft peck on the cheek. trying to keep him as flustered as possible.

She squeezed on last time before letting go with them both hitting the mats trying to catch their breath. to keep her spirits up she once again played to the crowd winking and blowing kisses to people in the crowd.

"Okami-kun please don't hold that against me this is match after all." she said with a giggle as she prepared for whatever his next move is.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 23, 2015 6:15 am

"Nghhhhfhh...a-and you keep doing the nicest squeeezingfff...", Okami had to admit in response, undirectly complimenting Blair's legs.
In fact, those legs of hers might be cute and velvety smooth at touch, but they were proving strong enough to put the squeeze around a bigger guy.
Adding to Okami's already short-breathed pain due to her previous low blow, they allowed Blair to control the handsome boy and weaken him a little more by keeping him in a constant lack of air with her apparently cute but still quite effective constrictions.

"uffhh...unfhh..", each new squeeze would be rewarded by a groaning huff from the boy, who had soon brought His hands on Blair's thighs in order to fight back their squeeze and possibly pry them open, but her cute kisses to His cheek had  paid their expected toll on the easily embarassed Okami, keeping him both distracted and flustrated, allowing her to proceed until she thought that she had squeezed enough strenght out of him.

"unff unfff... Hah...likewise Blair-chan. Don't hold it against me if I strike back!", he exclaimed with a bit of a breathless voice, rolling to His feet once she released him, then springing forward for a clothesline.
But that's when he remembered WHO was His opponent. Reluctant to execute such a brutal move on Blair, he hesitated, basically stopping himself on track as he tried to figure out to which move he could shift to avoid making his attack "not gentle".

Last edited by wrestleryu on Sat May 23, 2015 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next