by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Debut Match Blair Terumi VS Okami 2 out of 3 falls match.

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Debut Match Blair Terumi VS Okami 2 out of 3 falls match. - Page 8 Empty Re: Debut Match Blair Terumi VS Okami 2 out of 3 falls match.

Post by Kelevra Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:02 am

As the final bell rang Blair saw Okami's easily telegraphed move as he reached forward trying to get a hold of the petite girl and promptly dropped to the ground and slid under his legs.

Hoping a little game of keep away would tire her persistent opponent out. Blair leaned against the ropes sticking her tongue out at Okami tauntingly. "Nice try, care to go again?" she teased.

Back to top Go down

Debut Match Blair Terumi VS Okami 2 out of 3 falls match. - Page 8 Empty Re: Debut Match Blair Terumi VS Okami 2 out of 3 falls match.

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:24 am

"Uguh... o_O !!", Okami would gasp with a puzzled face. He knew that there was a first thing for everything... and this had been the first time an opponent had avoided his attack by slipping under his legs!

"Umff... you're a brat Blair-chan, I'm gonna have to spank you!", the boy would then grin, turning around and stepping back to get a boost from the opposite ropes from where Blair was awaiting.

Rushing into her direction to try and bodypress the small girl against the ropes, Okami was unwittingly playing along with her little game.
His bodypress was going to leave Blair stunned if successful... but the cunning girl was instead luring him into a little trap, then the silver-haired boy would probably miss the target and hit the ropes belly first instead, getting bounced back into a hurt and unbalanced state.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:11 pm

"You have to catch me first okami-kun!" Blair taunted as slingshotted himself toward her Blair smiled mischievously "So scary!" She quickly dropped to her knees cried out in terror of the big bad wolf coming to get her looking to aim a precise hard punch right between his legs as he neared closer.

Last edited by Kelevra on Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:27 pm

Blair high-pitched shriek of terror would almost hurt Okami's ears as he sprung forward trying to catch her.... but that was nothing compared to the sharp, breathtaking pain to his lower regions as that small hand clenched into a punch and viciously hit him.... there. Again.

"Uuughhh....... w-why there.......nghhhhff....".
Poor Okami's eyes would widen in shocked pain at the THIRD low blow of that night, then he couldn't help but crouch down gasping and barely breathing as even the simple action of inhaling was almost impossible.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:20 pm

Blair feeling her fist connect into her victims balls Blair couldn't help but giggle in delight as Okami's face distorts in pain. "D'aww you feeling okay Okami-kun? you were a sweetheart of a first opponent but it's time to go to sleep." She explained to him softly will the poor boy tried to catch his breath
"Shh ....it's gonna be alright my...cute lil puppy" she cooed pressing her tiny finger to his lips while leaning into his face to leaving a soft peck on his cheek".
Before attempting to climb onto his back wrapping her legs his broad waist and wrapping her delicate arm around his neck squeezing tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:50 pm

Kelevra wrote:"...you were a sweetheart of a first opponent but it's time to go to sleep."
..."Shh ....it's gonna be alright my...cute lil puppy"

"Unff...unff..... I am... nobody's little puppy... unghhh....",
Okami would groan in reply, trying to protest with a funny breathless voice.
"And... nghhfff... I am not going to be lulled to sleep like a baby-pet too..."

But, weary as he was after Blair's forbidden punch, it was not like he could put up much resistence behind his wannabe-defiant words, and so the girly beauty had all the time to tease him with a shushing finger to his lips and a cute kiss to his flushed cheek before she would easily entangle him into her double hold with a graciously sinuous movement of her legs and arm.

Trying to squirm with not much strenght due to his short-breathed state, the silver haired boy was locked and in troubles.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:55 pm

Locking in her devilish trap Blair started to tighten her hold around his neck trying her hardest to cut off his oxygen, the scene looked like Okami was giving her a piggyback ride in the center of the ring. With her head resting on Okami’s shoulder she turned her head and started lovingly kissing his cheek over and over trying to coax him into submission.

“Shh….ssshh..just..relax" she stroked his face and started singing "hush little baby don't you cry” she lulled into his ear softly. Blair started to notice him squirming more wildly wondering if this was his second wind or a last desperate attempt to escape her clutches.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:09 pm

"Uhhh... t-this is...embarrassing... 0///0", the poor boy would blush to the brightest red as Blair took the chance to cover his cheek with sweet little kissies as to underline his cute helplessness.

Okami would try to keep resisting in that awkward piggyback ride he was unwittingly giving to the ever more satisfied girl, but his knees failed him while she started to teasingly sing a soothing lullaby to his ear, adding insult to injury.

"U-Unff....m-must...r-resist....", he would say with an amusingly sleepy voice as he was obliged to sit back, with Balir always wrapped around him and now able to squeeze him even more easily.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:03 pm

With Okami on his back, the tiny girl was free to adjust her grip around his neck before pulling back harder than before. Blair started to genuinely feel bad for the poor boy trying so hard to hang on. Not letting up her vice like grip "Shh...go to sleep and dream....dream of me.....and my victory over you". she purred into his ear waiting for him to go limp.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:47 pm

To be correct about Okami's sensations there... the boy was not in pain now: he was super embarrassed at being sung to sleep like a baby in a cute girl's arms, head swooning as he was getting sleepier and sleepier, but definitely too tired and drowzy to be in pain.

Blair's double squeeze had deprived him of awareness very well, placing him into a numb stupor... and now her dragon sleeper felt like cuddly and comfortable to his dulled, hypnotized mind.

Needless to say, her sweet cooings to his sleepy ear were playing a lead role in helping Okami surrender and drift to sleep in her arms too.
Before long, the exhausted boy would let out a cute sigh, slowly closing his eyes as he entrusted his limp frame to the girl's "loving" embrace.
"nn..nff....... @_@"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next