by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Humiliation match: Suzanna Mey vs. Joe Arlin

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Humiliation match: Suzanna Mey vs. Joe Arlin Empty Humiliation match: Suzanna Mey vs. Joe Arlin

Post by TheRacker Fri May 29, 2015 1:17 pm

Humiliation match: Suzanna Mey vs. Joe Arlin
Win condition: Make opponent submit from embarrassment.

Joe Arlin:

It finally happened; Joe's dreams came true when he finally got his first official wrestling match. He was happy and nervous at same time. He knew lot about wrestling, however it's his first time hearing about humiliation match. He was nervously walking up and down in locker room, thinking the possibilities what he can do to win.

And Joe finally heard his theme song. He run out of his locker room to backstage, quickly moving toward aisle that was leading to the ring. He steped out and saw all the people, that were eagerly waiting what new guy can offer. Since Joe wasn't used to big crowd, he became even more nervous. He starts shyly waving to crowd and slowly moving to the ring.

Moving up on steel steps, Joe jumped in ring and waved in all four directions again, before walking to the distant corner to wait for his opponent.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Humiliation match: Suzanna Mey vs. Joe Arlin Empty Re: Humiliation match: Suzanna Mey vs. Joe Arlin

Post by Suzanna Mey Fri May 29, 2015 8:07 pm

Suzanna strutted out as her theme song hit, in a schoolgirl outfit. She LOVED making her male opponants fight her while she dressed sexily, and this was no difference. She turned around, showing her peachy behind to the crowd, and began to strut down the ramp.

Finally she reached the ring, going in an twerking towards her opponant until finally going into the corner. "Hmm, will you need a spanking?"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Humiliation match: Suzanna Mey vs. Joe Arlin Empty Re: Humiliation match: Suzanna Mey vs. Joe Arlin

Post by TheRacker Sat May 30, 2015 4:25 am

"No, no, no, i won't be naughty at all - no need to spank me..." Joe giggles and starts slowly walking toward center of the ring. His heart was pounding as the match was starting, since preasure was way bigger than he imagined.

Joe extends his arm and waits for his opponent to join him in the center of the ring.  Hello i'm Joe, nice to meet you... he said as he was checking out her attractive outfit.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sat May 30, 2015 1:08 pm

She went for his hand, then yanked him forward, into her arms, into a tight kiss.
She lets him go after a few moments. "First of many, all you gotta do is submit"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sat May 30, 2015 2:29 pm

He yelps silently when Suzzana pulls him closer. Joe tries to back off, but she's already holding and kissing him. His body get's completly soft as Joe feels her soft lips.

Joe shakes his head and pushes Suzzana away when she let him go. "Tempting offer hun, but i'll have to pass..." Joe giggles and waits for bell to announce the start of the match.

When he hears the *ding* he runs toward Suzzana. Joe grabs her wrist and try to move behind her to bend her arm on her back.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sun May 31, 2015 1:10 am

The dark haired girl giggled at his response. "Yet." And once she hears the bell, begins to shake her hips. Suzanna's trying to be sultry, does not expect this move. "Wa-AHH!" She squeaks, as her hand is forced behind her back.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun May 31, 2015 3:17 am

Joe was keep beinding Suzannas arm behind her back. Keep holding her wrist, Joe would stand up on his tip toes, leans his head forward and kiss Suzzana's cheek. "Or... You know... i can just take the kisses if i want... he giggles and tried to force her arm up even further.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sun May 31, 2015 3:20 am

She blinked as he kissed her, then let out another noise as he yanked harder. "nyeh!" She squeaked, trying to fall forward and see where that takes her. "It hurrtsss."
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun May 31, 2015 3:27 am

He smiles after hearing that she's hurt, but this doesn't last long. Suzanna forced herself forward to fall down, draging Joe with her. They fall down with Joe landing on top of her, but letting go her arm to help himself with a fall.

Joe rolls off and away from her, than stand up and backs off to one corner. "Yes..." he said to himself and afterwards claped few times, satisfied that he successfully started the match and performed a move without mistakes.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sun May 31, 2015 3:34 am

Suzanna massaged her arm after she got freed, looking at the boy with a blush. "I um...just was not ready!" She said, standing up and going for a charge, and spinning around to ram him with her butt.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next