by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Nadya makes a callout!

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Nadya makes a callout! Empty Nadya makes a callout!

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 26, 2009 9:57 pm

Nadya stood in the ring, having forgone her entrance this time around. She had one hand on her hip, dressed in a dark blue silk robe, and had a microphone in her other hand.

"Well, ladies and gentlemen, I've had quite a lot of fun here so far at the AFW, I've met some very sexy women here, and I've made most of them scream out in a wonderful orgasm..." She declared. "In my spare time, however, I've gone through footage of previous matches, and there was one woman in particular who caught my eye. The way she dominated and controlled her opponent was just.. mmm... exquisite. I'm talking, of course, about the one and only 'Dominator' That's right, I've gotten word that Tana Matahina has returned, and I want to challenge her to a... submissions match." She declared, surprising some of the crowd with her choice. She then leaned on the ropes, awaiting the woman's response.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Nadya makes a callout! Empty Re: Nadya makes a callout!

Post by anegge Tue May 26, 2009 10:05 pm

Suddenly the lights dimmed and a familiar tune came over the speakers. A seductive form was silhouetted on the ramp and as the lights came up she threw her arms to either side revealing her full curvaceous body in it's classic slinky, satin wrapping. Tana strutted down to the ring to uproarious applause. With ease she straddled the rope, slipping into the ring and glared disdainfully at the young robed girl.

"That's right." she informed the crowd, "I'm back. And better than ever."
She leaned forward to confirm her statement as she pressed each hand to one of her hips accentuating the shape of her ample chest. "And that's all I came down here to say, because I don't see any reason I should fight in some, dull, regular submission match when I have more important people to do." she finished cocking her head in mock anger, "Who the hell are YOU anyway, bitch?"

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Nadya makes a callout! GXChUKwNadya makes a callout! 1BElGMINadya makes a callout! UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 26, 2009 10:08 pm

Nadya smiled a little, not seeming to take offense to her insults, and merely curtsied to her while in her robe. "Nadya Vintila. Contortionist. And very pleased to meet your acquaintance." She replied. "And I know ways to fold you up that even I might find painful." She declared with a playful wink.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 26, 2009 10:19 pm

Tana's expression went flat. She could swear she knew that name from somewhere, but it didn't really matter. "Yeah, Nadya, it's, um, great to meet you. Look. I'm, late. For, um, lunch with... my agent." she pulled out of thin air, "so I'm leaving, okay?" She turned her back on the girl and lifted one leg to climb over the ring looking back up the ramp towards the big screen above it. For some reason, the boring-ass robe girl who had called her down her was being displayed in the very middle of the screen rather than her lucious body. Tana rolled her eyes derisively.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Nadya makes a callout! GXChUKwNadya makes a callout! 1BElGMINadya makes a callout! UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 26, 2009 10:23 pm

"Are you so sure?" She asked, her tone playful as she started to walk out of the ring, and slid down her robe as Tana looked towards the screen, revealing her sexy slingshot outfit she loved to wear for special matches. The crowd roared their approval of the sexy contortionist in her swimsuit of choice.

"That's a shame, because I don't put this on for just anyone." She cooed.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 26, 2009 10:31 pm

Tana's jaw dropped, then her leg dropped back to the mat. "Oh, gawd. Oh, fuck..." stuttered the shocked dominatrix. She turned slowly on the ropes, in disbelief that she would see the same picture she had just seen on the screens, but less than ten feet away from her were those amazing curves. Tana slumped back against the ropes holding herself up with her right arm, her left arm gripping herself between the legs. In form, the girl was even more perfect than her. Tana panted hard her expression hardening into determined lust. "Loser of this match becomes the winner's slave for a week." she mumbled, almost too amazed at her luck to speak.

Then from the crowd came another roar, "Fuck this hasbeen, Nadya!"

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 26, 2009 10:39 pm

Nadya merely waved down the call from the crowd, then nodded slowly. Her reaction to her unveiling was more than she could've hoped for. She nodded a little. "Sounds like fun to me." She agreed. "It'll be quite a turn to have such a powerful woman at my beck and call for a week. Hehe, I wouldn't even mind being at your beck and call either." She declared, then started to stretch, reaching one arm back and grabbed her ankle, pulling it up high and bending over to show off her flexibility.

"Know this though.. I may be small, but I won't be a pushover." She warned. "If you take me lightly, you'll lose."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 26, 2009 11:11 pm

Tana licked her lips, as Nadya showed off. She went back and rested in her corner to enjoy the show, trying to make mental notes of what ways the girl was most flexible so she could avoid them. "Don't you worry." she explained, "I don't take people lightly. I can only take them heavily." She then moved to the center of the ring casually presenting herself for a test of strength to start the match off.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 26, 2009 11:14 pm

Nadya was still giggling a little at how priceless the woman's expression was when she revealed her outfit. She then nodded and stepped out to the center with her to lock arms with her. She already knew she would not be stronger than her, however, and would instead try to drop to her knees and grab her legs, trying to make her fall forward over her and try to snag her in a boston crab right off the bat!

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 26, 2009 11:23 pm

Despite her suggestion Tana had indeeed been taking Nadya lightly and was easily whipped onto the mat titfirst, being swept almost instantaneously into a Boston Crab. "Fuck," she groaned, glaring back in disapproval at her quickly moving foe.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next